Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend has a lump in her breast

Zinc
    Thanks

Re: Girlfriend has a lump in her breast

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Titan View Post
    She has too make a lifestyle change and a drastic one.

It seems that the apricot seeds are the least invasive.

I would do about 10 seeds daily

And also take the b 13 in pill form

Then I would go fron regulars screening every month to see if it going up down or maintaining.

I would also plug in to holistic support groups where other had prior experience and you can bounce ideas off each other.

But I am strongly recommended a high dose of prayer to the Great Physician
    There is nothing that He cant fix if He chooses to.

Your ladies life is not in the hands of a pill, a shot,a doctor, a group, a book,or fill in the blank with whatever you like.

It all sits in His Hands.

The One who shapes the mountains with His breath, stirs the seven seas with His fingers, uses the earth as His footstool and throws the Universe on His back like a overcoat.

Try Him.

He cannot lie
    He cannot fail.
    Thanks TT, I have been buying and eating Apricot kernals as a result of your recommendations for years now. I totally agree with you regarding the Great Physician also the holistic support group idea is a good one and I shared it with my gf. God bless.
    My handle is "kikeroast" cause back when I bought coffee from Starbucks I loved ordering a "Grande Kike Roast" since it sounded close to the "Pike Place Roast" blend of coffee they sell. When I was really feeling ballsy I would order a "Kike roast room for scream". I did this for fun, not because I believe any joos got roasted in the holohoax or anything like that.

Zinc
    Thanks

Re: Girlfriend has a lump in her breast

Coincidentally Dr. Liptons name came up at my guided meditation class last night. I will look more into him. Thankyou MN Rambler. God bless
    My handle is "kikeroast" cause back when I bought coffee from Starbucks I loved ordering a "Grande Kike Roast" since it sounded close to the "Pike Place Roast" blend of coffee they sell. When I was really feeling ballsy I would order a "Kike roast room for scream". I did this for fun, not because I believe any joos got roasted in the holohoax or anything like that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kikeroast For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd May 2019)