Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Stone: msc stories.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Jim Stone: msc stories.

From Jim Stone:

Corrupt judicial activism MUST BE STOPPED
    If America is to come out on top after a civil war, ALL of these corrupted federal judges who screw the will of the people via "lawfare" need to be wiped out. Period. END OF DISCUSSION.

"Tsunami bombs cannot be real BULLSHIT getting rave reviews!
    If you want to see an example of someone using "credentials" to spew B.S., while backing it up with a few loose facts and then making it sound all flowery, a a prime example is here.

The report, backed up by the USGS and other "intellectuals" claims that the power in tsunamis VASTLY exceeds the power in nuclear weapons, and some absolute fool with GREAT credentials made the claim that the 15 KT yield of the Hiroshima bomb could have powered Delhi India for 6 years. Ahh yes, the magic "6".

So take a look at the report, and here's the obvious debunk:
    Earthquakes are measured for their seismic yield, and nukes are also rated for their seismic yield. Seismic yield is a perfect, immutable reference, that bypasses whatever crap math is in that report.
    Tsar Bomba, the reduced power version that was set off, at 45 megatons, was worth an 8.7 earthquake. If an earthquake is what sets off a tsunami, the net energy in the tsunami cannot exceed that of the quake that caused it. Let me repeat that:

OBVIOUSLY, the net energy in a tsunami cannot exceed that of the quake that caused it.
    Add losses such as ground shaking and harmonics, and no earthquake can trigger a tsunami that has more than a few percent of the total seismic yield in it's energy.

The ultimate for making tsunamis would be a nuke, which can drop ALL of it's energy directly into the water with few losses.
    So why this backhanded effort to debunk nuclear tsunamis? Does Fukushima have anything to do with it?
    This is why "they" want common core, with traditional education erased because anyone with a real education can challenge anyone using "credentials" to spew BULLSHIT.

Here's another beauty in that report: the claim that 15 KT yield could power Delhi for six years. Here's the debunk for that:
    I got to admit, that claim flabbergasted me, because Delhi is SO ENORMOUS that It's metro transit system ALL BY ITSELF needs 300 megawatts to run. That's 30 percent of the output of an average BWR 3 nuclear reactor. So how much does 300 megawatt hours (which would get consumed by Delhi transit in ONE HOUR, which does not even consider what the city itself actually needs amount to in explosive yield PER HOUR? This nifty calculator makes finding out easy. DELHI'S TRANSIT SYSTEM ALONE uses .25 kilotons worth of "atomic bomb yield" PER HOUR. 10 hours - 2.5 kilotons. 100 hours? 25 kilotons, which is more than 15 kilotons and happens in a few days. BUT FOR THE COMMON CORE CROWD, IT IS SIX YEARS.

Be careful what you read folks, there's a LOT of "credentialed" CRAP out there. All debunkable with simple math and obvious logic.
    Even if you can't understand the tsunami part, the B.S. claim about what the Hiroshima blast amounted to in equivalent electrical output ought to do it, the report is BUNK.

Conservative shift in the EU?
    Just watch. Nothing will be lost by the left and the balance of power will stay the same. But the media will squelch public dissent towards the "same old same old" by saying "The right made many gains in the election, WOW, what happened? But miraculously, every last key position the left needs will be taken and the status quo will continue.

IT IS ALL FAKE FOLKS.

Watch EVERYTHING stay the same, except for tiny window dressings that the media goes bonkers about to create the illusion that "something good happened to the people. PROOF: Watch what happens to Notre Dame and watch the flood of migrants continue.

The same thing will happen to Trump and declass.
    Nothing will hit the public as ordered because the entire system is subverted. This is why I have been rather low key about it because just like Europe likely voting 85 percent conservative despite the numbers showing considerably less because they had to steal it, IT IS NOT HAPPENING IN THE U.S. EITHER. Too many traitors are everywhere, and they predominantly consist of you know who. Gee, still squeamish about saying it, because they weaponized their "victim status" so well.

To the people who have managed to "undetectably" route everything I do through their desktop:
    A 4k display is nice. It allows you to have multiple screens open at once, your stuff, my stuff, and whoever elses "stuff". But there's a problem. When you surf the web with a different IP address than I have, I CAN SEE IT YOU F***ING MORONS.

"THIS" is not an easy target!

And by the way, you are STILL not getting the PHP renders right all the time and I can see the results when I administer in "combat mode" FACE IT: without your back doors into everything you'd be HOPELESS against me, no matter how much you laugh at raping people you are doing it with a handicap of at least 11.

They are now destroying Martin Luther King
    It is not all necessarily about destroying white people, it is about destroying anything in American history that is revered.
    Do I believe the "Martin Luther King screwed 40 women and laughed while one was raped?" HELL NO, the Jewish press can take that and STICK IT.

There will be no great white people, and no great black people when all is said and done, they fully intend to erase it all.

FACT: If the FBI knew all about this, MLK would have been busted and canned, STAT.
    But you can slander a dead guy all you want. Now we have Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby, and MLK. Name greater black people than that. You cannot. Who's next? Will F***ING SMITH?

Ford won the robot race
    Ford has a robot that can take a package from Amazon, put it in an autonomous vehicle by itself, then get into the autonomous vehicle, go to destination, get out, pick up the packages, bring them to the door, and send a message that it was delivered while through all of this avoiding obstacles, walking up steps and across various terrain. It is smart enough to cut corners through the grass the way people would. SEE THIS. Well worth a watch. Ford has out-done them all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th May 2019)

Thanks

Re: Jim Stone: msc stories.

You watch an ad and say FORD WON
    What happened to IT IS ALL FAKE FOLKS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Half Sense View Post
    You watch an ad and say FORD WON
    What happened to IT IS ALL FAKE FOLKS
    Bs prove it.

You at least have your handle correct.

Thanks

Remember that guy who did a Gofundme to build the border wall? HE DID IT

And he proved I am right about the wastage and time the government is taking, because it is the same 18 foot steel bollard design the government is using and a HALF MILE was done over memorial day week end that closed the second busiest illegal crossing gap on the entire border.. ADDITIONALLY, IT WAS DONE IN A LOCATION THE ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS SAID WAS TOO DIFFICULT TO PUT A WALL INTO. IN FOUR DAYS.

They located the property two months ago, bought that property so they could install the wall, planned the wall, organized the people and when they showed up to do it, it was done before the Memorial Day weekend was even finished.

I was right when I said they were lying about the wall and how "difficult and expensive" it was to do it. You can't get the truth out of this government unless the truth happens to benefit the agenda.
    CASE CLOSED.

We now know they are lying. Every damn politician is LYING. I can't get the figures on what it actually cost, but buying the land and installing the wall in a location the Army Corps of Engineers said it was too difficult to do, a WHOLE HALF MILE OF IT definitely cost less than $20 mil. If it took a team of 15 people only a three day week end to do it in a very difficult location there's no conceivable reason why the entire damn thing is not built by now, other than someone does not want it built.

SEE THIS and compare the progress this team of 15 people made against
    the progress outlined in this report
    where 11 miles took FOUR WHOLE MONTHS. If this group of 15 people took less than a three day week end to do a half mile, they'd have at a maximum finished those 11 miles in about a month and a half.

JUST 15 GUYS.

What a joke the government is.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (27th May 2019),monty (28th May 2019)

Thanks

Disney to pull out of states that make laws against abortion

This is not rumor or a joke, it is from The Hollywood Reporter

"Bob Iger said it would be "very difficult" for Disney to keep filming in Georgia if the state enacts a new abortion law.

In an interview with Reuters, the CEO of the Walt Disney Co. said he had doubts the company would continue production in Georgia if the controversial ban on abortion in the state comes into effect, primarily as the company's employees would be against it.

"I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully, " Iger told Reuters.
    The exec added that if the law does come into effect, he didn't "see how it's practical for us to continue to shoot there."
    Disney's prospective withdrawal from production in Georgia would be a huge blow to the state. Recently, Disney's Marvel Studios filmed portions of both Black Panther and Avengers: Endgame in Georgia.
    On May 7, Georgia's Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signed the "fetal-heartbeat bill, " which bans abortion as early as six weeks into pregnancy. The legislation, as well as similar moves in Alabama and other states to ban abortion, has caused a furious backlash in Hollywood and led to calls to boycott those states.

The above needs a translation, here it is:

"Our company, Disney, is now evil - as many people suspected. Many of our actors summon demons to help them play their parts, and therefore need a local environment where demons can thrive. All of them have made deals with the devil to get where they are - you have all heard about "give yourself to me, and I will give you fame and fortune" and that's no joke.

In order for Satan to live up to a deal, he has to be there to fulfill it, and it has already become clear that he won't want to be in your state to help us anymore if you ban his favorite treat - the blood and life of the most innocent of all. And our movies are going to suck because of it, because our actors are not good enough - they need all the help they can get."
    If you had any questions about whether or not Disney really did go dark, WOOP, there's your answer. I'll never see another Disney movie or buy another Disney product ever, I won't support that, and I thank Bob Iger for saying what it all is VERY clearly.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Christopher Strunk claims he has removed himself from state & federal ownership and is sui juris. He explains he accomplished this by filing the correct documents and now has standing as a free man to file lawsuits he otherwise would not have standing. He has filed a lawsuit on the grounds that it is the governor’s duty to protect the fetus because it is government property due to the third party marriage contract between the couple and the state.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

I listened for a few minutes and think mr. struck is selling something.

BS.

Or else we are all slaves.

He talks like a man convinced that a fraudulent defacto govt and it's bs court system is the law of the land. It is only the law of the United States. A piece of property isolated by law from the several States.

You can't have a State of xxx without an xxx.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I listened for a few minutes and think mr. struck is selling something.

BS.

Or else we are all slaves.

He talks like a man convinced that a fraudulent defacto govt and it's bs court system is the law of the land. It is only the law of the United States. A piece of property isolated by law from the several States.

You can't have a State of xxx without an xxx.
    I thought some of his legal arguments were interesting.

I also thought from some of what he said he is promoting some form of Anna Reitzinger’s ideas.

The defacto government & its equity/admiriaty court system that most Americans are under the jurisdiction of by volunteering themselves into commerce is the one he is dealing with.

As he points out a baby is a free person up to the moment its birth is registered but after the Erie Railroad Supreme Court decision under Roosevelt common law ended in the courts. New York made a law that common law marriages were illegal and all future marriages were a contract with the state being a 3rd party and and anything issuing forth from the marriage (children) the state has an ownership interest in.

The guy also sites an international treaty that is the basis of his lawsuit. I am curious to know the outcome of his lawsuit.

I never heard of him or his ideas before so I really can’t comment further.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Well I was kind of pissed at his saying sovereignty was a Patraidiot idea, only god is sovereign.

Treaty with King George says all American's are sovereigns in their own rights. If only god is above you, what else is that?

Which makes me call him an ignorant idiot.

All land in America is private and not subject to taxation until the Jews created the Civil war and started instituting all their fraud upon the land.

I got the impression he was selling the current govt as our only choice and we had to work within their rules and their court systems.

Anna is all about doing a reconstruction via the original law and restoring what we had.

I appreciate all your idea's Monty and I might be wrong.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (30th May 2019)

Thanks

I was reading Anna's fb page and just found this.

To my way of thinking it perfectly describes what I perceive as the difference between Mr. Strunk's idea of what our govt is and Anna's.

Anna von ReitzThey get away with this because they are a foreign government that allows this kind of "subjection" of the people in their employment. This is one of the reasons that our Forefathers rebelled against the Queen. We are dealing with her government and the even more oppressive "local government" provided by the members of Congress operating as a "plenary oligarchy" on our shores.
    What Strunk calls our govt, is really not our govt, just a bunch of pirates that invaded our shores and set up a hostile foreign British (Jew) govt pretending to be our govt.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (31st May 2019)