Thread: Deep State U S Attorney Southern District of New York fired but refuses to "step down

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Deep State U S Attorney Southern District of New York fired but refuses to "step down

Berman is the U S Attorney doing everything he can to have the following matters not receive justice.

Content Anthony Weiner's LapTop

Legal Cases of Virginia Roberts and other Epstein victims being stalled and dismissed

Acosta fired U S Attorney who arranged sweetheart easy sentence for Epstein

Death of Jeffrey Epstein

and several other major legal issues happening in this cesspool of the Deep State

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/us-...nation.382368/

Today at 5:52 AM
    In Friday Night Drama, US Attorney Geoffrey Berman Refuses To 'Step Down' After Barr Asks For Resignation

by Tyler Durden

Fri, 06/19/2020 - 23:20

Geffrey Berman is refusing to step down as US Attorney for the Southern District of New York after Attorney General William Barr asked him to resign, according to Bloomberg.
    "I learned in a press release from the Attorney General tonight that I was ‘stepping down’ as United States Attorney," said Berman, adding "I have not resigned, and have no intention of resigning, my position, to which I was appointed by the judges of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
    "I will step down when a presidentially appointed nominee is confirmed by the Senate... ...Until then, our investigations will move forward without delay or interruption."
    Reacting to the news, Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said "This late Friday night dismissal reeks of potential corruption of the legal process."

SDNY was pursuing several probes of the president’s business and his inaugural committee. It was also investigating Rudy Giuliani, an outspoken Trump supporter, and charged two of Giuliani’s associates. In his congressional testimony, Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, whose conviction on campaign finance violations and other charges was secured by SDNY prosecutors, said he was cooperating with them on matters he couldn’t discuss. -Bloomberg​
    According to a NYT anonymous source that cannot be verified, President Trump has been unhappy with Berman since he went after Cohen, and has been discussing Berman's removal with a small group of advisers for some time.
    In a surprising move that inevitably will be denounced by President Trump's political opponents as another "Friday Night Massacre", the DoJ just announced that Geoffrey Berman, the US attorney for the southern district of New York, will soon depart.

Dachsie Comments:

Something big brewing among the bribery-extortion-blackmail gang that run our "JustUs System"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Deep State U S Attorney Southern District of New York fired but refuses to "step

Bill Barr history of lying

Barr is under some deep manipulation and game playing. Is saying Trump has done and said things Trump and others are denying he did and said. That seems like reckless behavior on Barr's part.

I think there is much bribery, extortion, and blackmail going on among these attorneys and the administration. "Rats fleeing a sinking ship" is the age-old idiom that comes to mind.

Glenn Kirschner reports from his vantage point on this matter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgV5ogoURAs

Berman Plays Bill Barr like a Fiddle. And a Surprise Glimmer of Hope?
    •Jun 21, 2020
    Save
    Glenn Kirschner
    57.6K subscribers
    Bill Barr's attempted Friday night massacre backfired spectacularly. Southern District of New York US Attorney Geoffrey Berman trumps Barr and leaves on his own terms. But perhaps the most surprising twist is what Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Lindsey Graham is saying about Trump's nominee as the next US Attorney for the Southern District of New York.