Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jim Stone: msc stories.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Jim Stone: msc stories.

FACEBOOK PROBLEM HAS CONFIRMED AN AI IS AUTO BANNING PHOTOS, especially of the American flag.

Someone noticed that during a screw up at Facebook, the pictures did not show, and instead their meta data (which proved an AI is combing the images and this is how they are banning American flags) - the AI wrote the meta data into the pages instead of the images. Here are some examples:Picture may contain: Sky, cloud, outdoor and nature
    Picture may contain: Two people, people smiling, food.
    Picture may contain: One or more people, people on stage, and text
    The twitter for this is HERE and obviously, if the AI decides Picture may contain: Puppy, teddy bear and American flag, the picture is now removed from Facebook.

Here is how you build a defacto border wall for the cost of gasoline and a little time -

Trap a large number of five pound alligators. And I mean a couple thousand or so. Put them in a horse trailer that can handle 10, 000 pounds and go to the Rio Grande in various locations and let 500 go in each spot to make damn good and sure you have released a survivable base population that will mate and make more. After a few trips, your border wall will be built.The border patrol is worried about ONE (1) alligator in the Rio Grande that is only six feet long. A five pounder is almost half way there, and they grow. Times three trips equals "problem" magnified by 6, 000.

Even 50 or so would probably eventually do the trick, but for speedy results the more the better. Let's see the Dems stop that!

VIRUS WARNING

Story of a billionaire losing 42 billion dollars loads a virus

Here is the story: Billionaire loses $41,500,000,000. Now has $500 million onlyAnil Ambani, who was the 6th richest man in the world with a wealth of $42 billion in 2008, has now crashed out of the billionaire club. In 11 years, the equity value of Ambani's entire business empire has now crashed to Rs 3,651 crore ($523 million). That value, though, also includes substantial pledged shares.
    The virus tries to load when the story, which was originally hosted in only ONE location is accessed via a link.

If you see this story which is making the rounds now, DO NOT CLICK IT, what I have posted here is all there is.

BOOM: FINAL NAIL: FACEBOOK IS REMOVING ANY PICTURES THAT HAVE THE AMERICAN FLAG IN THEM

People on facebook are complaining that they are seeing any picture they have that has an American flag in it disappear from Facebook. It does not have to be a picture of a flag, it could be titled "Puppy jumps over teddy bear" and if there is an American flag ANYWHERE in the background, Facebook will remove the picture.No complaints from anyone about Israeli flags being removed.
    The message is clear: Facebook is a confirmed enemy of the United States and it is WAR.

UPDATE: This extends to any picture Facebook does not want online, and people can't predict what that will be. It is getting noticed. Let me guess: Any picture that portrays a conservative theme, whether it is intentional or by accident.

ONCE AGAIN, I SAID IT HERE A LONG TIME BEFORE ANYONE ELSE:

Google to begin browser based censorship via the Chrome browser

They AND others have been doing it for years in earnest, by not allowing some sites to appear as freshly updated as they are. That is why I have the comment at the top of the page, teling people that reloading the page will not work, they have to instead delete their cache or open a private window.

This next step Google is taking with Chrome is worse
    Google is going to outright censor the web by making Chrome simply not load web sites Google disagrees with. This will use the same process that has forced me to constantly change page names (which forces a reload), except it will be done more noticeably.

I told everyone repeatedly this was already happening and that there was little question they would do it worse in the future. SEE THIS. And as a side note, if a window pops up saying "sale ends in X days, click this to close" DO NOT CLICK IT, that could be an overlay Google inserted (they can do anything if they make the browser) I did not click it, I read this story elsewhere and copied the link when that happened.
    If Natural News (which I have never seen anything like that happen on before) actually did that, it is a BAD IDEA, it allows anyone hosting an ad to use that ad to plant viruses. That happened here several years ago.

Thanks

The white male posts are causing fools to post ridiculous claims on web sites, not even forums - including "White males are evil and made by aliens" and the rest of the races are pure. Yeah, RIGHT. Anyway, telling the truth means enduring "white supremacist" labeling and associated B.S.

FAIR IS FAIR. Anyone can post any page they want about any group they want and trumpet that group's accomplishments to the world. I am picking WHITE MALE (and even white female, I am going to post at least two) because when it comes to naming accomplishments white males make it EASY. All I need to do is look at anything I have from a bicycle spoke to a Pringles can, and sure enough a WHITE MALE invented it. AND IT IS HIGH TIME THE WORLD TURNED BACK FROM THE TRACK IT IS ON AND PAID RESPECT TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD SO MUCH.
    I am not even going to bother with the big ones everyone knows about, like airplanes, rockets, nuclear reactors, electricity, microprocessors, cars and yada yada, no, even the smaller accomplishments are so great they form the underpinnings of EVERYTHING.

STATING THE TRUTH IS NOT SUPREMACY. STATING ACCOMPLISMENTS THAT ARE DOCUMENTED IS CALLED HISTORY. "Supremacy" is name calling by those who can't accept reality and that's the end of it.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    LET'S FACE IT: The enemy is going to have "months" for every perversion on the planet, and they will dictate what they are and enforce them through a hoax scam MSM, rigged and censored tech left, and subverted government. If we are going to have a real month of honor, we have to do it and enforce it ourselves.
    THEREFORE:
    JULY IS STRAIGHT WHITE MALE MONTH

A time to remember who "built and invented it all" and just say thanks!

MAKE IT STICK.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Because they are so into taking, I'll do a daily feature to make it clear what the WHITE MAN gave the world. Let's get started.

FEATURED WHITE MALE OF THE DAY:

July 3 - John Seebeck, inventor of the thermoelectric junction

If you have a device that measures temperature via voltage differential, it will have a thermoelectric junction in it. There is another method of measuring temperature called a thermistor, which is a resistor that changes value with changes in temperature that was invented by another white male named Samuel Rubenstien but today's featured white male is Seebeck.

Seebeck's thermocouples function by joining two dissimilar metals and measuring the voltage difference between them. These are used in ALL industry as temperature sensors for all temperature ranges and are far more versatile and precise than thermistors.
    Seebeck's thermocouple is an extremely important invention, without it, it would be impossible to measure temperatures well enough to alloy steel, control a nuclear reactor, give accurate temperature feedback for jet engines and rockets, or even get accurate control of a plastic injection molding machine - practically every industry uses thermocouples for either the manufacturing process or for temperature measurements in equipment.
    One MAJOR advantage of Seebeck's invention is that it will produce enough voltage and current to drive a measuring needle directly. This allowed it to be used for precise temperature measurement before any electronics were available. The first device that accomplised precise and reliable thermocouple based temperature measurement was the pyrometer in 1890, and the steel industry was the first to use it.

The featured white male for July 4 is Jacques de Vaucanson, inventor of the automatic loom

You owe your inexpensive American flag AND your clothing to this man, who invented the machine that made it possible to produce fabrics cheaply and with a quality that was unprecedented. Prior to the automatic loom, clothing was a major investment, such a major investment that ordinary people had one coat, one shirt, one pair of pants and socks and when they got worn out, they got patched and patched and patched until they disintegrated. You'd wear the same shirt for a decade or more, not because it was great quality, but because you had to.
    Nowadays, even "poor" people have a closet full of clothes and even if they are old and faded, they are still better than what you would have had prior to the inventions of today's featured white male.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

woodman (4th July 2019)

Thanks

Obrador is disbanding the Federal police force for not enforcing the migrant caravan ban

I was right about Obrador!

Obrador actually DID give the order to shut the caravans down, but Soros bought off the Federal police - paying them to not follow the president's orders.

As a result, Obrador is going to rip away all their benefits, reduce their pay, and merge them with the National Guard, with the National Guard's leadership monitoring what they do. The National Guard is following orders, so Obrador is having them take over.

The Federal Police are saying HELL NO, and blocking roads and creating chaos, but it looks to me like Obrador has this in the bag.

The once highly paid police force is now going to be sleeping in tents rather than posh hotels, and their pay is going to be cut ENORMOUSLY.

I can understand why many people thought Obrador was causing the crisis, but I never thought he would, and was skeptical. Now that he has taken this action, the picture is clear.

People ought not be harsh with this president, a lot of propaganda has been spewed about him but consider this - The American MSM hates him the same way they hate Trump, and the reason is because he's not an insider.

PREDICTION: The border is going to become an abandoned zone. From the Mexican side. The migrant crisis will be over soon.

Obrador is NOT CORRUPTIBLE.

Unlike Trump, who is being blocked at every turn and devoured by corrupted advisors, Obrador is a lot more able to get things done, because as corrupt as the MSM claims Mexico's government is, it is no where near as far gone as America's.
    Doing away with the federal police is on par with disbanding the CIA and FBI at once.

Let's see Trump get away with doing THAT. NOT A CHANCE.

FIVE MORE YEARS. If Obrador can get through it, Mexico is going to be a lot better country.

Mexican President Says He Wants To Disband Country's Army ...

https://news.titosgoa.com/2019/07/01/mexican-president-says-he-wants-to-disband-countrys-army-report/

"I would get rid of the army and turn it into the National Guard," Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said. Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said on Monday he would like to disband the army and put national security in the hands of the new National Guard militarized police force, though he recognized the proposal was unlikely to happen.

Thanks

YOUTUBE: Where a guy spitting in tea and putting it back on the shelf can go VIRAL

Want to lick some ice cream and disgust everyone, and encourage massive amounts of horrible repeat behavior? Do you want to post a tranny video of yourself or perhaps an anal condom review and have it go viral? Or maybe you have a cute kitten video someone might want to watch. IF SO, Youtube is for you. Youtube is the proven home of vulgarity and kittens, but don't you DARE be a conservative type who actually supports civilization or you'll be labeled a hater and banned post haste.

Epstein the gatekeeper?

Bill Clinton "did not inhale" and also never saw Epstein do anything wrong

He also claims to have flown the lolita express (ONLY) 4 times. Ha. Like that will help - especially when there are so many witnesses that (already) screwed him. The guy pisses me off. What more can I say? Well, I could give a little more detail -Many people have heard stories about how blackmail scenarios are set up to keep people in line. I know several people from Ivy league colleges that told this story about Goldman Sachs:
    "They came through once a year, looking for the best candidates, offering "golden handcuffs" which meant that you had to play their game perfectly, and in return, you'd get a life of wealth. Once they located a candidate, (who they preferred to be married) they'd put him up in a nice hotel, alone, and then sent a very sexy girl to try to have sex with him. If he accepted, he'd be welcomed into Goldman Sachs. If he refused, it was adios, because Goldman Sachs wanted ONLY people who could be corrupted and then controlled via blackmail."

Enter Epstein - The testimonies against Goldman Sachs give enormous support to the newly stated stories about Epstein being a gatekeeper, who put people in compromising positions so they could subsequently be controlled via a blackmail threat so powerful it would destroy them and land them in jail. Goldman Sachs on the other hand used lower level blackmail - against a man's marriage - to maintain control but I never heard anything about underage girls or sex slaves from the people who saw this go through their colleges. That does not mean nothing ever happened that no one knew about . . . .
    Anyway, with Epstein the entire theme makes sense - he ran the lolita express for the sole purpose of getting blackmail threats against people before they were permitted to continue on to higher places of power. This is evidenced by the fact that he kept records of it all, and subsequently also videotaped EVERYONE'S sexual encounters with these underage girls without them knowing about it. With Goldman Sachs as a precedent for this being done at a lower level elsewhere, it lends serious creedence to the prospect that Epstein was a MAJOR, and I mean MAJOR gatekeeper.
    Now that his videos and files are all had by the prosecution, PLUS it has been revealed that over 40 of Epstien's girls reported what happened to the FBI (that's good for Epstien because it means he was not at the worst level - at least he was not killing them) - they ratted to the FBI under Mueller who did NOTHING. This is getting big folks, but there is a problem -

One of the prosecutors Maurene Comey, Daughter of James Comey.

GEE. I guess they are after the "truth" after all, no tough questions please. Hopefully there are at least a few legit prosecutors working this. Deep state scores again.

UPDATE TO BELOW:

When reading the stats, look at the average number over the years. Mexico comes out WAY ahead of Russia on average, but at this time, Russia is slightly ahead. That could easily change next year, Mexico has a history of performing a lot better.
    The GDP per capita of the average Mexican is on par with the average Russian

Just the facts: GDP per capita of Russia Russia
    GDP per capita of Mexico: Mexico
    When you consider the fact Mexico is not paying for a large military, life in Mexico is probably better than Russia.
    The big problem with Mexico's image is the fact that predominantly, the worst Mexicans go to America. Also, the drug lords are a reality, and that's a serious black eye. But economically speaking, no one is starving in Mexico unless it is caused by someone like a slave trader. In Mexico those exist at the street level. Elsewhere, they are based in 50th floor penthouses and places like pedo island.

PREDICTION: All 387 Boeing 737 MAX planes delivered will be recalled and destroyed.

Boeing had orders for over 5, 000 and delivered 387. That's good news for Boeing, because it is a LOT better to destroy 387 than it would be to destroy over 5, 000.
    If Boeing does not recall and re-hire ALL the white males they fired and replaced with foreigners, and then have these white males re-engineer the entire damn plane, and they don't get it done STAT, it is going to be BYE BYE Boeing. Software and cad jockeys do not cut it if they can't understand when numbers are orders of magnitude off just from the use of common sense alone, and can't call B.S. on a bad keypunch just from inherent common sense that is part of their basic existence. An education should go FAR beyond simply telling people how to get machines to do calculations, that education should put a state of mind in people where without any math at all, they know to within a few percent of what the answer should be before they even start so they can call B.S. on bogus POINT BLANK.

If Boeing so much as stalls at bringing back true genius, the company is TOAST.

We'll have to see where the 737 Max saga goes. This plane is the first plane Boeing attempted to build after firing all their white male engineers, while stating "they were not needed anymore, because the process of discovery was complete and all the research they needed to build any plane they wanted had already been done in years past". Foreigners could take it from there. That philosophy obviously worked GREAT. EVERY LAST 737 MAX BUILT TO DATE WILL BE SCRAPPED, even if they somehow get approved to fly again. There will be more disasters if they are approved to fly again, it is not just a software and sensor glitch - the plane is so bad it is structurally unsound.

Boeing has ONE option: Scrap everything made, and release a different plane that looks the same and has the same name, designed by WHITEY.

Rumors of a tropical storm developing are BUNK

There is nothing going on anywhere, in ANY of the world's oceans. It is unusual. There is not one eye developing storm, or even the precursors to one ANYWHERE on the globe.

Epstein updates:

1. Zero Hedge has reported that Epstein is going to rat everyone out.2. Congress has just been given unfettered access to Trump's tax records, obviously in response to Epstein.
    3. Some idiot managed to get a long distance drone over Epstein's pedo island and photographed the whole thing, sorry, no links, the censorbot is so active you can't keep ahead of it with a permanent link, just try to find it. It is very complete and shows everything, including a probable location for sacrifices.
    4. Trolls have hit COUNTLESS forums and blogs, posting crap that implicates pedophelia was part of the original American construct. That's cute.
    5. Epstein claims to have co-founded the Clinton foundation (which was well proven to be using Haiti as a human trafficking point) I don't really need to get into how filthy that "foundation" really is.
    6. Thousands of child porn photos have been taken from Epstein's mansion
    7. WOO HOO! Epstein made secret recordings of ALL the "elites" doing their dirty deeds with slave kids, and the feds now have those recordings, with which they can nail almost the entirety of the deep state.
    8. As it turns out, no matter what they do, Trump is going to come up clean despite having had Epstein in his circle, because he was never part of ANY of it. That's why they want his tax records - to try to get him another way.
    Some people are speculating Epstein is going to whithold names and will try to frame Trump. I, however, doubt that because if that was the case, the tax records would not have been handed over.

This is an interesting David Wilcock post

I am skeptical, but it does make sense, so here it is:

IT BEGINS: Epstein Indicted, Black-Ops Mega-Base Destroyed! Posted by David Wilcock | Jul 7, 2019 | IT'S TRUE: Jeffrey Epstein has actually been arrested. Indictments have been unsealed. This is the case that will bring down the House of Cards.Everything we just prognosticated in DECLAS is coming true. Big Tech knew this was coming, and has grossly restricted freedom of speech online as a result.
    What independent YouTube creator WOULDN'T want to talk about the biggest story of the year, which may soon become the story of the millennium?
    Get ready for a TORRENT of new information coming out that none of us could possibly have foreseen. This is it. DECLAS is happening!
    The California Independence Day earthquakes may have been strikes intended to take out the Deep State's last, best chemtrail-attack facilities, as we will see.
    The Deep State may have intended to use the facilities in a final attempt to destroy America right before the indictments unseal.
    Mass censorship won't stop this Truth Avalanche from falling. We are just now seeing the first pebbles... and we probably won't need to wait very long.
    My comment: If Big Tech "knew this was coming" there's a serious security problem but if they did know it was coming, they'd do exactly what they did. I am skeptical but it does make sense, and I am therefore not totally skeptical.
    And
    We had DAMN WELL BETTER HOPE what happened at China Lake was a deep state takedown, but considering THEY predicted the second quake, I doubt it. They predicted a third huge one. If that happens I REALLY DOUBT IT. Due to the quake predictions, released on their very own MSM, I am more into thinking it was a reaction to what they knew was coming - if you do this with Epstein, kissit goodbye, Israel DID get their nuclear blackmail option planted down there . . . . . DO NOT MAKE US USE IT.
    At this point, it is anyone's guess, if anyone goes to anyone with accurate info, they'll be offed and censored post haste. What we do know is Epstein is getting three hots and a cot. We'll have to take it from there.

Thanks

OMG! You have GOT to see what Obrador did to all the Federali vehicles

Today I saw a new police vehicle in the rear view mirror and wondered what it was. Checked the lights, yep, it was a police vehicle. So I slowed down and let it pass to get a look, and almost busted a nut laughing.Obrador has ALREADY totally merged the Federalis with the national guard. And he had to change their paint scheme. What kind of a paint scheme can you come up with on ALL their vehicles in less than a week? One that looks like sh*t.
    Nothing at all was done to remove any dents or fix them up in any way before re-painting, and no buff out finish work was done at all. They look like Ivan and Juan spray painted them in a driveway, white, with a checkerboard pattern at the bottom that would not be possible to sell in ANY market. Totally bland arial font "National Guard" on the doors. They look like CRAP.
    And the police, who once looked awesome are now in camo and full military gear, sitting in the back of the truck with an expression on their faces that clearly communicates: "What the F*** just happened?

AN AWESOME MEXICAN PRESIDENT, WHO NAILED THEM FOR NOT ENFORCING THE MIGRANT CARAVAN BANS HAPPENED. And I LOVE IT.

I never had anything against the Federalis, but this was really something. I did not have a camera to get a picture of it and I doubt any camera (which will have "make it look better" software algorithms) could possibly capture the gravity of what just happened, and how bad that paint looks. It is SHEER UTILITY.

Obrador sold Mexico's Air Force One and lots and lots and LOTS of other stuff he figured was a waste of Mexico's money and I just saw that "frugality for the people" in action today, after all, the paint will indeed do the job and does not truly need to look one bit better. Why do "fancy" on the public dime?

In addition to below:

I strongly believe Google is the primary writer of malware that affects competing products. Why does Chrome get off scott free with everything practically? It is not because it is "better". It is likely because Google has an entire division dedicated to attacking other people's stuff. Considering how Google has been proven to behave, it would only make sense.

Google is going to ban Breitbart from Adsense

Then Breitbart will be entirely de-listed, the mail won't work, and Chrome will be programmed to completely censor anyone else that tries to give advertising to Breitbart. That has not been reported yet, but I have a history of being right about these things with regard to google, EVERY TIME.

Major weather in New Orleans

A massive line of thunder storms has moved through New Orleans and caused chaos. The tropical depression I have mentioned already does not appear to be close enough to be causing it, but the overall wind currents in the region are combined.

Prediction: Trump will NOT go down with Epstein no matter how much the media spins B.S.

Here's a GOOD ONE:

This is being widely reported now that Epstein is in the spotlight and they are trying to drag Trump down with him - you have to put the two quotes which are widely spaced in articles together.Roger Stone once quoted Donald Trump about a pool party he attended at Jeff Epstein's house:
    "The swimming pool was filled with beautiful young girls, " Trump said, before adding, 'How nice, ' - I thought, - he let the neighborhood kids use his pool." Epstein was then a member of the Mar-Lago club. That was before he got caught hitting on an underage girl at the club and Trump had him thrown out and banned.

ONE YEAR OF FLIGHT RECORDS
    For the Lolita Express, and Bill Clinton is on them.

The manifests are abbreviated a LOT which obscures who was actually on the plane, but it is clear there were LOTS of females and all had an assigned abbreviation with groups simply spelled out with two letters per girl and followed by designation "female". This is fairly interesting but is far from being a complete record - spanning only one year and probably the least damning one at that.

TRUMP WON THE EMOLUMENTS CASE

From Trump's twitter"Word just out that I won a big part of the Deep State and Democrat induced Witch Hunt. Unanimous decision in my favor from The United States Court of Appeals For The Fourth Circuit on the ridiculous Emoluments Case. I don€™t make money, but lose a fortune for the honor of serving and doing a great job as your President (including accepting Zero salary!).
    My comment: The emoluments clause was penned to prevent presidents from profiting off of their position in office. Since Trump already owned everything before becoming president and also had all the clients before becoming president, going after him with the emoluments ruse was ludicrous beyond belief. But they tried it.

A rotation has started in the gulf

I think this one is man made but it is impossible to be sure. It started out as a long lasting low pressure region that had no rotation. Now the rotation is started, and it is complete all the way up to around 28, 000 feet but despite being at multiple atmospheric levels at once the sustained wind speeds are still only 30 MPH. It has to strengthen an awful lot before it can even be named.This one was called days ago which is too early to be credible, which strongly implies to me they knew it was going to happen because it was going to be a manufactured storm.
    PREDICTION: The wind speeds will, throughout the duration of this storm, be much lower than stated. Additionally, it won't drop much rain. If this one is fabricated the way I think it was, every estimate of what it will do will be much much higher than what actually happens, and the only way to confirm they lied about it all will be to check for how bad damage is, if there is any at all.
    Obviously I'll keep an eye on this, but with the global wind map being what it is, I won't be falling for any lies. There are too many agencies watching this model and feeding it data, the NWS can't just make it into what they want it to be.

Just to throw this out there -

I would like to repeat and clarify: Epstein definitely was a deep state gatekeeper, who had the job of keeping top politicians in line.

There's no other way to see it. If he was running a sex plane to a sex island that was run exclusively for the top of the top of the top tier people, and he filmed them all IN SECRET, that's exactly what it was. Anyone who stepped out of line would be immediately shown screwing someone far too young, while married or committed elsewhere, while in office, the whole 9 yards, - he got ALL OF THEM on video without them being told. Of course it was a blackmail operation to keep the deep state in line. It gave all the leverage needed to instantly jail those who stepped out of line.I seriously doubt Bill has done anything of significance with Hillary since Chelsea (she's probably his), Hillary is far too repulsive and Bill is far too much of a player. Lolita express 27 times, plus Monica and probably 30 others . . . . . THAT BOY is going to toe the line come hell or high water. Obama could likely be exposed simply by telling the truth about Michael, who looks more and more feminine as time goes on and the hormones work better . . . . you know - that Ellen incident and many many more . . . . I'd be genuinely surprised if that story was off. One way or another, they have them ALL nailed except Trump.
    There are lots of stories now floating around about Trump being Epstein's top client, but there's a problem, NO TAPE. Trump figured out what Epstein was in the 90's and banned Epstein ever since. It is one thing to get on the Lolita express ONE TIME without knowing what it is, and then walking away in disgust, and then banning Epstein from all your resorts. They were not pals after that. Trump had influence, and Epstein tried to nail everyone who was at Trump's level.
    The bottom line is that Trump has never had a thing for underage girls. And to top that off, he had options. Why go there?
    The only thing Epstein has in his favor with all of this is that he did not kill the girls when he was done with them. That's a fair shade better than Hillary with her upscale facial masks.

This is going over like a lead balloon: Israeli leader claims a new "holocaust" of six million

According to him, "six million" Jews have been lost to "race mixing". "Race mixing" is defined by him as any Jew who marries a non-jew, even if that non-jew is of the same biological race.
    People are not buying it, because "there's that six million number again" and "Gee, the Jews are the ones pushing race mixing so hard, so it is bad for them, but OK for us?Here is a short quote from one of their news sources, which might not be fake (this time)

Israeli leader compares Jewish intermarriage in US to a 'second Holocaust'Israel's minister of education said in a cabinet meeting this month that the rate of marriage between US Jews and non-Jews is like a "second Holocaust, " a report said Tuesday.
    Rafi Peretz made the statement in the July 1 cabinet meeting that was attended by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Axios reported.
    Peretz was responding to a discussion by officials in the meeting about the growing rate of marriage between Jews and non-Jews around the world, especially in the United States.
    He said that because of the rate of mixed marriages, Jewish people have "lost 6 million people, " which is "like a second Holocaust, " according to the report.
    My comment: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? ANOTHER REPARATIONS BID?

Thanks

I am going to re-iterate that the Max 8 may kill boeing

If it does not kill Boeing, it is going to maim the company well into the future. Reason: Because it is a piece of crap put together by FOREIGN engineers who started life cooking with cow dung, got a less than stellar diploma, and then wooed a foolish SJW with "Me better than white male". FACT: If the problem with this plane could be rectified, they would all be flying now. If they are not flying by now, they never will fly.
    A multi billion dollar company is in a major push to try to solve the problems with this plane, and $10 billion later got nothing in the air again.

To repeat what is obviously happening to these planes, after eyewitnesses saw one dropping clothes and papers before it crashed (which means the fuselages are splitting open) and this has NEVER been stated by the MSM but you can damn well bet I am right - The super long portions of the forward fuselages are breaking and nosing up. This tells a sensor the plane's nose is too high. The sensor then does a nose down, but the wings are also pointed down afterward. The sensor gets itself to "level" but if the nose of the plane is bent upward, what does "level" mean? No one lived to tell about it.

All because "boeing already solved all design issues so foreigners could now take over building their aircraft" and "paying white male engineers" cost too much when they are crap anyways!
    Now at least a few of the white male engineers are on the job, trying to re-design the entire aircraft so it will be airworthy. An idiot SJW in management is saying "The plane is not that bad, we won't approve what you are suggesting", you are NOT that great and your opinion is NOT that valid . . . . . meanwhile, the company dies. Whether or not it is game over for Boeing is specifically dependent upon whether or not the SJW's stay in place.

I predict if it took this long already, Boeing is TOAST. The proper people will not be fired, they will instead hold Boeing in a medusa's trance of "diversity" until the company turns to stone and vanishes into the fog.

A CLASSIC CASE OF INCREMENTALISM

The term was first coined by Rush Limbaugh. Incrementalism is the steady progression of state tyranny in the absence of people pushing back against it. Here's a CLASSIC case, and it is not rumor:Pennsylvania school district informs over 1000 families their children will be taken if parents fall behind on paying for school lunch

You know, sort of like tranny story time, and landing in jail if you so much as dare to go into the schools un-announced to see what they are brainwashing your kids with."KINGSTON, PA. (AP) - A Pennsylvania school district is warning that children could end up in foster care if their parents do not pay overdue school lunch bills.
    The letters sent recently to about 1, 000 parents in Wyoming Valley West School District have led to complaints from parents and a stern rebuke from Luzerne County child welfare authorities.
    The district says that it is trying to collect more than $20, 000, and that other methods to get parents to pay have not been successful. Four parents owe at least $450 apiece."
    OK, LET ME DO THE MATH - FOUR parents owe $450 apiece. Now THAT is a GREAT reason to take their kids, RIGHT? Oh, but I have an even BETTER REASON - there are "about 1000" other parents who owe the balance - which would come out to $18, 200 total.

THAT MEANS THAT THE OTHER PARENTS, ON AVERAGE, ARE BEHIND BY LESS THAN $18.50 EACH. And they'll take your kids for it.

Guess what? I know of a school district somewhere that has an administrative headquarters that is sorely lacking the delivery of a cruise missile. They should be dragged through the streets and lynched ALREADY for sending out such a notice because cruise missiles are hard to come by. Pitch fork time.Ahh, yes, but if you are depressed after the state steals your kids, you have a "CHEMICAL IMBALANCE", POP A ZOLOFT AND GET OVER IT, F*** YOU.
    Trust me, the police are all in place making sure justice is served, and the kids really do get taken over $18.50. You see, in the United States they are NOT "corrupt", THEY FOLLOW ORDERS.

Things are once again heating up with Iran

Someone wants a war and that's the end of it. I am skeptical of the current reports, which is why I delayed on posting them. I am still skeptical
    According to the official line, which is all too often the official lie, Iran has now seized two oil tankers and is demanding the return of their tankers seized elsewhere. However, today's tanker sailed straight into Iranian waters on it's own, without being seized at all. Obviously once it did that when it was not supposed to, Iran took notice and evidently has it now. This British tanker was not taken from international waters.
    Additionally, the tanker the Brits seized was done in a way that violated international law, because neither Syria or Iran were subject to U.N. mandates, which meant that they could do whatever they wanted between each other. So what we have with this is the Brits and others trampling Iran, and doing everything they can to set up excuses to attack when if left to it's own natural behavior, Iran would not have instigated anything. And probably did not instigate anything anyway. However, when it comes to the scamming MSM, it is not the truth that matters, it is what you can convince people is the "truth" that does.
    This story is still developing and is in it's very early stages.

This is actually big: Trump had a lengthy chit chat with Rand Paul while golfing, and Rand was assigned to Iran

Why is this big news? Answer: It proves I don't spew B.S. What have I always said about Trump's "excessive" golfing? I have always said this was a major tactic of people in power - to get away from prying ears and have discussions in private. I specifically singled out Trump's "excessive golfing" to not be about the game or leisure, and rather, that it was about negotiating with people. He's not out there screwing around, golf was originally invented by royalty, to provide a "reason" to be out in the middle of an enormous field where they were certain no one would be close enough to hear their discussions. That was the entire reason behind the origins of golf.If you can't google that, it is because history is being flushed, this was part of an old school education.
    Here is one of my previous posts (there have been several over the years)
    Idiocy: Trump's golfing bill has "topped 100 million"

I see this out there occasionally, that Trump "golfs a lot" and there is a $100 million bill for it. Here's the truth about golf -Golf started out as a non-game excuse to get way out in the middle of nowhere, where you could see everything around you, so you could then chat in private and know for sure no one was within earshot. This is why royalty did it. It was not a poor man's game, it was a thing of royalty and was used to discuss secrets in total confirmed privacy. The game had little meaning, it was just an excuse to be out there, talking. Trump likely does the same thing. But the punch line is, Trump is golfing at his own resorts. There's no golf bill. So while he's out there chit-chatting away with whoever, the only bill is the secret service, which is a static fixed cost. You cannot take the budget for the secret service and claim it is Trump's "golf bill", the secret service is simply in the budget.
    Trump's golf bill? $0. Secret service bill? $100 million, that would be spent elsewhere anyway.
    FINAL COMMENT: When you hear all these stories about Trump taking too much time off for golf, consider that he knows damn well the white house is bugged to oblivion, and that he at least has a measure of control over what goes on at his own resorts. That's not to say that there are no bugs that have been dropped in the weeds by drones, but it is a very safe bet that even if the resort is bugged one way or another, it is a LOT better privacy situation than a confirmed bugged white house, where the microphones will be RIGHT THERE.

BLOCKBUSTER: U.S. WARSHIP (PROBABLY) DOWNED AN ISRAELI DRONE FRONTING AS IRANIAN

Iran has just released an official statement, saying all it's drones are accounted for. This is a big deal, because the drone was shot down in international airspace, which gives Iran a reason to complain. If they are not complaining, someone elses drone got shot down. If it identified itself as Iranian and/or was set up to look Iranian, and it was not Iranian, who's drone would that be?YOU GUESS.
    SEE THIS. It is snoopy dance time, HA HA, if that drone is not Iranian and the U.S. gets it and inspects it, and Iran can prove it was not theirs, then what? Better yet, I heard rumor that it was shot down with directed energy weapons, which means it is likely to be intact and ready for a full inspection if recovered. If Iran is not lying, (and they have no reason to lie, seriously, - they can frame themselves as the victim here) - if Iran is not bluffing this ought to get interesting. Who's trump going to tweet about then?

EPSTEIN WAS DENIED BAIL

I am surprised, actually. Very interesting. Wait for outcome. And wait. It will be a while.
    Trump just tweeted "a big event" happened in Iran

Apparently the U.S. shot down an Iranian drone that approached a U.S. warship in international airspace. RUMOR There are other reports that Iran has agreed to enhanced inspections of it's nuclear program on America's terms, in exchange for lifting sanctions.I checked vegetables in Wal Mart today

In Mexico, there is no shortage. Not many people buy canned vegetables in Mexico though. One thing that was VERY noticeable however is how cheap they were, they are currently priced a LOT lower than they normally are in Mexico for some odd reason, at about 1/3 the price in the picture farther down this page. Not on special either.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks

The pattern of Venezuela's power recovery since yesterday's black out indicates to me they are screwed

They got damaged badly. However, I seriously doubt it was an EMP that did it. They had their power quite stable for a long time and then got attacked again, this time with probable bad damage. It will take a few days to know for sure, but for now, things are not looking good.
    Black guy saves white kid from pitbull

Good job. Real good for race relations. AND: A family member "rescued" a puppy, and specifically wanted US to give it a home. I looked at the picture, determined it had about 25 percent pit bull mix, and said NO.Conservative consensus overall is against pit bulls. I have looked into what makes pit bulls so bad. Pit bulls actually have a medium strength bite. However, dogs are carnivores, and therefore there are NONE, not even those that have the weakest bites, that can't cause someone to donate blood, not even the little ones. several types of dogs have bites several times more severe than Pit Bulls, with German Shepards being a good example. Here is the problem with pit bulls:
    If you injure a German Shepard, it might back off. A Pitbull won't. If any other dog also has reason to believe it has you under control and has established dominance, and does not feel threatened, or it gets injured and figures the fight is not worth it, it will usually let go. A pit bull will not quit. Pit bulls stay and keep attacking until they are dead, or what they are attacking is dead, and since they are pure muscle and very durable, it is super hard to take them out once they start attacking. I managed to destroy one that broke through the fence and attacked Lucas by getting it jammed in a strong door, and kicking the door until I broke it's back. It was not easy, it was an absolute fight to the death.
    Afterwards, Lucas, (who was totally helpless against the pit) obviously had an attitude change towards me because I "handled THAT." I was undisputed top dog, and it stayed permanent, even now, years later. Lucas bled all over the place. I did not get touched at all. And I learned something about Pitbulls: Trust me, YOU DO NOT WANT ONE. What I saw in that pit was a freak show demon dog that did not know it's boundaries, would break through another dog's boundary to kill it, and was as tough as the terminator. It was hard to believe any dog could be like that. It was like a Hollywood monster. I plotted how I'd kill it once it got ahold of Lucas, and succeeded. But if I screwed up and that thing got ahold of me, it would have been BAD NEWS.
    What we see in this video is a pit bull that was randomly wandering around attacking a kid and biting the back of the kid's head. Fortunately a combination of a medium strength bite and short duration attack saved the kid, and the kid's rescuer also got bit, which means that pit was out looking for people to bite. There's no way out of it. Things are GREAT with Pit Bulls until things go wrong. And no one can predict when that will be. They are fighting dogs, NOT PETS.

There are persistent rumors circulating that Erdogan is dead from a heart attack

I was no fan or enemy of Erdogan, however, I do find it fishy that he might be dead from a "heart attack" after that Russian missile deal, and failing to keep Isis alive in Syria on behalf of the United States. Israel is probably pissed about him getting rid of Adnan Oktar as well (that's actually a huge story that never made press). There's no question Israel hated Erdogan. AND GUESS WHAT: The heart attack weapon is for real. I am not talking about the type of heart attack weapon a jungle pygmy dreamed up, (that is stated by lots of people to be what is used) - you know, the one that shoots an ice dart of poison that vanishes without a trace. That's so outdated that seriously, someone with no tech at all could do it. ANYWAY:The real heart attack weapon is simply a focused EM beam that is shot at people who don't carry cell phones. However, if you do carry a cell phone in your shirt pocket, that will be used instead. This is OLD OLD OLD OLD news, if Erdogan really is "dead from a heart attack" and they can't find a reason for it and the story is "gee, he was in great health, this was unexpected" consider the cell phone and other methods that work just fine. He made himself a target, and this would not surprise me at all. Most likely, Trump is only alive because there are sensors in place to detect such a weapon and no one has wanted to risk it. It is simply too much of a limited use item, it would be fairly easy to track down who did it.
    Let's hope we won't be hearing from Adnan again, I always thought he was a Mossad spook, sent to wreck the Turkish people. If not, I'd like to know how the hell such a thing could actually stay alive.

On a web site called "Lawfare", James Comey published a list of questions for dirty dems to ask Mueller this Wednesday

I am going to put them here, and debunk this right off the bat:

The questions Comey asked do indeed look bad for Trump if there is no context provided. They depend on a jury to have no knowledge whatsoever of what went on, and why despite having the answers be yes to everything, not a single yes answer, if gone over again, would incriminate Trump of anything. There's an old German lawfare quote: If you own a dog, and that dog has puppies, the puppies will be your brothers and sisters, because the dog is a mother you own, which makes her your mother. That's what lawfare is, and Comey is a slime ball for engaging in it.That said, here's a list of items Comey handed the Dems for them to ask on Wednesday:
    "If I were a member of Congress with five minutes to question Robert Mueller, I would ask short questions drawn from the report's executive summaries.
    Volume One: Russia
    Did you find that there were a series of contacts between the Trump campaign and individuals with ties to the Russian government? (p. 5)
    In particular, did you find that a Trump foreign policy adviser learned that the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of emails? (pp. 5-6)
    Did you find that the Trump foreign policy adviser said the Trump campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to candidate Clinton? (p. 6)
    Did you find that senior members of the Trump campaign met with Russian representatives at Trump Tower after being told in an email that the meeting was part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump? (p. 6)
    Did you find that, despite the fact that candidate Trump said he had "nothing to do with Russia, " his organization had been pursuing a major Moscow project into the middle of the election year and that candidate Trump was regularly updated on developments? (vol 1, p. 5: vol 2, p. 19)
    Did the Trump campaign report any of its Russian contacts to the FBI?
    Not even the indications from the Russian government that it could assist the campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to candidate Clinton?
    Volume Two: Obstruction
    Did you reach a judgment as to whether the president had committed obstruction of justice crimes?
    Did you find substantial evidence that the president had committed obstruction of justice crimes?
    For example, did you find that the president directed the White House counsel to call the acting attorney general and tell him the special counsel must be removed? (p. 4)
    Did you find that the White House counsel decided he would rather resign than carry out that order? (p. 4)
    Did you find that the president later directed the White House counsel to say he had not been ordered to have the special counsel removed? (p. 6)
    Did you find that the president wanted the White House counsel to write a false memo saying he had not been ordered to have the special counsel removed? (p. 6)
    Did you find that the White House counsel refused to do that because it was not true? (p. 6)
    Did you find that the president repeatedly asked a private citizen -his former campaign manager -to deliver a message to the attorney general to restrict the special counsel to investigating only future campaign interference? (p. 5)"
    My comment: Out of context, and on the surface, that all looks bad. But in reality, there's nothing to it, every last question ends in a dead end. To release anything like this at this point pegs Comey as an evil, evil man. The name of the blog this was released on says it all, it can be found HERE.
    In the obstruction section, there is absolutely nothing there that indicates a crime by Trump at all, "wanting to" remove the special counsel is an assumption and before stating Trump "wanted to" there is an almost identical question, that states in the form of his wording that Trump was "ordered to" remove the special counsel and then told someone to write a false memo saying he had not been ordered to remove it. So Trump obstructed justice by NOT listening to orders to shut down an investigation, and then lying about not following those orders to shut it all down? What a worm Comey is, this crap is weak. And it totally circumvents the entire original premise, which was collusion with Russia in an attempt to invent something totally new.
    Since every last project in Russia was underway well before the election, every last item Comey lists is irrelevant. But if deprived of facts and put under pressure to issue judgement without any context, a Jury might go for it. Unfortunately for Comey, that's not the scenario and this is pure manure slinging.
    Lawfare it is. What a place to put this crap.

SURPRISE SURPRISE: If this is not a re-play, hoax, or deep fake, and it is not a body double, Gollumsburg IS ALIVE

I am skeptical, but this is the first thing I have seen that is convincing in any way. Is it deep fake?

Interesting: Both China and Russia entered South Korean airspace, and South Korea fired warning shots at Russia
    Venezuela appears to be DOWN FOR THE COUNT

They are blaming an EMP. My guess is major simultaneous sabotage against infrastructure. Any way you cut it, they are DOWN FOR THE COUNT. I guess tanker charades did not go well enough, and this is a consolation prize for Bolton.
    POSSIBLE RUMOR: LA city hall is beingRAIDED BY THE FBI

One can only hope there's a trump-tastrophe underway for the left. That is our only hope.[URL="https://twitter.com/anblanx/status/1153352458636148745"]
    Update to below:

The prices I stated below were accidentally $10, 000 off. No big deal, that's less than 2 percent of what this guy got reamed for, (until you consider the fact that even that 2 percent, all by itself, would STILL be a medical carjacking even if it was the total price)
    ANOTHER MEDICAL CARJACKING HAPPENED

Cost of Dialysis in a nice hospital on a nice machine in Mexico? $90 WITHOUT INSURANCE - that's the cost straight up, in a "you pay it all" private hospital Cost of dialysis in America's scam medical system? $540, 000 - but if you complain, they'll be nice, and cut the price down to $275, 000.

Yes, America does not have a medical system, it has an extortion racket that charges $5, 000 for a dinner mint, at gunpoint.PAY UP, OR YOU DIE.

Iranian case of having American spies appears legit

They released some related photos that at least partially validate their story. It appears the spies went to Iran, set up their lives, and tried to live as Iranians in disguise. But they look totally American, and Iran nailed their hidden documents, proving they were not Iranian. In such cases, nations tend to abandon people rather than admit there was a spy operation. Trump probably does not know this is legit The photos are here
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Thanks

From Jim Stone:

Sunday news updates

I am just going to type out what I noticed because time is limited.
    It seems as if the leftist media ramps up the lies WORSE the more the heat is on.

The latest lie? A majority of Americans want Trump impeached.
    After the Mueller show, where he failed miserably, the left simply prints what it desires, rather than reality. If it wishes a majority of Americans want Trump impeached, they'll cite a phony source and say it. Here's a zinger: Maureen Dowd stated that today's leftist "progressives" are just like the historic American puritans. I beg to differ BECAUSE: The Puritans believed in God, would have probably burned a woman at the stake for getting an abortion, and definitely would have hung gays. On top of that, they were escaping the tyranny the leftists are trying to put in place via "progressives", - escaping such was the entire reason the Puritans came to America. Add to this the fact that the puritans did not have a snowflake bone in their body ANYWHERE, not even a single dead stratum cornicum cell of snowflakeism on the surface - HECK, even their rectal bacteria lacked such, and they pooped that out to boot. If Leftists think they are any kind of "puritans" they are making up a fake reality any way possible to heap credibility on themselves, which, when usurping the "puritan" label, amounts to STOLEN VALOR.Anyway . . . .

As it turns out, Siri was recording everything, including people having sex, and sending it back to mission control to be recorded forever. Yes, it was OK, because it was "only for a few seconds" in each instance.
    YEP.
    I normally would not post this because I fully expect my readership to not be stupid enough to have a Siri, an Alexa, or a fancy new Amazon do nothing but spy bot going around their homes but to crack a joke about how stupid a lot of sheeple are for having these things, I guess I'll mention it.
    How about that Android phone? I have confirmed the Goophone can't possibly be cooperating very well, because the battery lasts at least 21 days at on and idle . . . . . so it is at least possible to get an android phone that does not try to back stab you - IF you buy one that is a pirate of another brand . . . . . ha ha, yes, that's the ticket.
    Seriously - I have a fully functional Android phone with 100% faked ID that can sit there and receive calls and texts for 21 days straight without a charge, it is not gutless to boot - and the battery is only approximately 1500 MAH. If a pirate cell phone company can do that, why not a top dollar Iphone? Just ask Siri!

Storm area 51 is ON. No comment, but it is interesting it is ON and LARGE.

$15,000 fine for sharing memes is ON

Not totally through yet, but as I commented on earlier, they want this to keep control, because memes get past the spam filters and censor bots. A $15,000 fine for that is more than assinine. I really don't think I could say it more clearly. AND, I'll therefore try to get as many of my own going that no one can lay a claim to and make them public domain in a way they can't be copyrighted by a random KIKE and stolen, they have clearly stated that is how they are going to enforce the $15,000 fine -Here is how it goes: YOU post a meme using a photo that is YOURS, of YOUR BABY. You don't copyright it. A Jew then finds your meme, copyrights it, and slams you with a $15,000 fine. That's exactly what this is, it is an abomination and I am not going to pull any punches about who's doing it, it is SPECIFICALLY the Jews, (who steal anything they can) operating via subversive elements in America's government to pass abomidable legislation and screw the public, - which only wants to live legitimately, - TO DEATH.

If you get nailed by this, take your gripes DIRECTLY to the local synagogue, and remember, the "law" (which they own) will not be on your side, you had damn well better bring witnesses and plan it well.

CLAIM: They can't stop Ebola because people fear the government is the cause of the disease

Well, well, I wonder why? Perhaps because after that GOVERNMENT MANDATED "vaccine" Bobby stopped talking and playing the piano, and now only spins, howls, and drools. Aah yes, and I am "anti science" for pointing that out!I'll say people avoiding the government, even over ebola, is a DAMN GOOD THING because it proves that "vaccine damage" is not just rumor, it is instead a readily observed reality. Only no, because the shots are NOT vaccines at all, which is why people who get them have no better chance of avoiding the diseases many claim to prevent, than the general public.

Knowing this, the scamming leftists that unilaterally push this crap rightfully claim "vaccines" are not causing "autism" because they know the shots are NOT vaccines, and the end result is NOT autism, it is instead a brain injury that mimics the symptoms of autism. See how that works? and they feel good about themselves, because they never lied! It's called satan speak!

YES, I BELIEVE the fact that "Baltimore is a rodent infested mess" is 100 percent ENTIRELY "Trump's fault" and that it is indeed a reason to cry live on CNN when Trump points it out, and then subsequently blame it on him. It's called satan speak!

I used to respect Muslims

However, what they are doing to Europe and the United States, while Ilhan Omar divorces her husband, and Rashida Tlaib (probably a Sephardic Jew) but you can't say that about Omar . . . . . by their works, you will know them and I am seeing nothing but horse sh*t come out of the Islamic community, in the United States, Europe, and everywhere else BUT IRAN. Gee, is that why Israel wants Iran wiped out? Because they are Muslim and decent? - that's beside the point, I did not get onto this rant to pump up Iran . . . . .

NOT SO DEAR SUNNI ISLAMIC COMMUNITY: I once respected you, but you are turning my gut like a paint shaker, I am DISGUSTED at the subway attacks, the acid attacks, the rapes, the welfare - which you receive while pumping your assumed superiority while you rip the guts out of the civilization that proved itself superior before your invasion. Are you really too stupid to see you are being used as a weapon by the Jews, to destroy Western civilization? It is working, Minnesota used to be a nice place! And I know damn well the Jewish community in Minnesota is 100 percent responsible for what is happening there, I was in the Jewish community in Canada and could not figure out why they were focusing on Minnesota so closely back in the mid-2000's and now I know why! Just look at Ilhan Omar, from the land of the pirates. There is the answer.

I am SICK OF IT, just SICK OF IT.
    So sue me for a meme.

/rant.

A few quick things -

Nunes claimed there is collusion between the Democrats and Russia. He's right. If a Democrat accuses you of anything, it will be that which the Democrat is doing. Who sold uranium to Russia? A Democrat. Who gave America's secrets to Russia and the Communists? a Democrat. And what do Democrats consistently try to do? Answer: They consistently try to put the same systems and programs in place, in the United States, that Russia had. People can at least see that, and the fact that this is true ought to make it obvious the real Russian collusion is being done by those who have emulated the old communist systems the best.

I will say it again: Communist Russia is not dead. Their president is a former KGB agent. Anyone see anything wrong with that?

There is a rumor going on about the Navy colluding with ISIS I'd say it is highly credible. The rumor is that the reason why there has been so much Army activity in DC and the recent construction of a new top secret facility to house them in DC is because the Navy is compromised, and was going to try to assassinate Trump by using "Isis" proxies the Navy trained to do it. I'd say that there is a high probability this is true. I thought from the beginning it was all about a hit on Trump, and who could possibly be enough of a threat to activate the Army? Who founded ISIS? Obama. Who fired all those generals and put in place traitors? Obama. Most likely, the Army was the cleanest thing left. And that is why they were the ones who got activated.

The supreme court approved and allowed funding for the construction of 100 miles of NEW border wall Don't get you hopes up however, America's system is so subverted by those who collude with Russia that Trump, a real American, is going to have trouble, even with the approval of the highest court in the land.

Instagram has banned memes. CLAIM: THIS IS HOW RUSSIANS SWAY ELECTIONS - WITH MEMES. FACT: memes bypass the censors. They can't find them fast enough to stop them, the way text based censor functions can. People have to actually track down and kill memes. So since memes are a way for people to get around censors, THEY ARE RUSSIAN, BAN THEM.
    Loop right back to that one key word: DISPLACEMENT.

This is the raw link for the video mentioned below, which for some reason does not work as a clickable link. Copy/paste:

https://www.fox32chicago.com/amp/new...-from-pot-shop

It is worth it.

Never thought I'd see this: VIDEO: Bear really does steal entire dumpster from cannabis shop

In the linked report, a bear broke into a fenced off garbage dumpster area that was owned by a cannabis shop, and stole the entire dumpster. One sniff of that dumpster and he knew he wanted it. CRAZY.

BADA BOOM: SOUTHWEST AIRLINES HAS GROUNDED ALL MAX 8'S UNTIL AT LEAST 2020

Folks, if they were fixable this would not be possible. MARK MY WORD: Boeing's SJW MAX is going to kill the company, they won't get over it. Shit on "whitie" PAY THE PRICE.

And I am a disgusting "SUPREMACIST" for saying it, RIGHT? Oh, yes, I am probably the target of one of those "white supremacist terror" FBI investigations that was stated to be taking almost all their time. They sure are not after real terrorists if they are chasing the myth of "white supremacists groups", all they are instead doing is trolling forums and censoring blogs, there sure as hell is no real "terror", hell, they can't even get a patsy framed with that.That said, if Boeing cannot back away from that which caused their current problem - social justice warriors getting rid of "angry white males" and replacing them with far more qualified "engineers" from "shithole countries", Boeing is going to crash like the Hindenberg, WATCH IT HAPPEN.
    And yes, I am angry, because I hate to see the country going to sh*t!

I still do not believe Ginsburg is alive

Her funeral was had. She was also registered dead, but I was off on her age by two years and as a result, did not realize it was her death record when I found it a few months ago. That's expunged now . . . . .Anyway, deep fakes and body doubles are a reality, and any talk of her "commenting" on anything and "appearing in videos" will be declared BUNK, PERMANENTLY around here, I don't buy it, she can't go from where she was to spring chicken, she'd be a LOT easier to fake than Elvis and that's all there is to it. What would it take to keep the supreme court in line? Probably only Epstein at this point. A good body double would also do it, and they had plenty of time to arrange that.

Anything, ANYTHING AT ALL to deny Trump another SCOTUS pick.

Thanks

This is worth a look.

Twitter is banning people for saying we should demand voter ID.

We damn well should, and Twitter's reaction proves they not only intend to sway the election, they intend to steal it outright via falsified voting. There's no other way around it, if this is a banned item, the people who run Twitter are election riggers, AT POLLING STATIONS, not just via their site. GET A LOAD OF THIS!

The following has been posted to every forum I know of, so obviously people are interested.

I'll say this my way, because no one is seeing the obvious:

Police states need corrupted, nit-picky tattletales to enforce tyranny. The guy who tattles because you did not mow your back yard, or left an engine sitting there for too long - the phleghminist hack who's better than you because she eats GMO and hates your "unauthorized" garden, or, in this case the moronic neighbor who kept ratting out an old lady for feeding 2 (TWO) stray cats that a neighbor left behind when he moved, simply because there was a city ordinance against feeding stray dogs and cats.
    Wanna feel "better than someone else" because you have a problem with your crotch? Just look into all the city laws, find a stupid one, and nail someone with it. In this case, don't feed a couple stray cats. And the city obliged the a-hole by eventually jailing a 79 year old woman over it.

Let this be a lesson: When the police state gets it's final crack down, it will only happen via people who are "superior" because they don't do what you happen to be doing, and they can nail you on a technicality. I am sure whoever griped and got this woman thrown in jail is proud of it, and because most people are decent, whatever violations that particular person is guilty of will just slip under the radar. It takes an A-hole to make it happen, Do not EVER let that a-hole be you.
    If there is a problem, talk directly first before calling the cops, and if it is only a "couple cats" for GOD'S SAKE LET IT REST.
    SEE THIS

Stating the obvious:

Things are looking better now, especially with the timing of Trump re-instating the death penalty for treason . . . . . . need I say more? Maybe . . . . . . HURRY UP.

Gilette has lost $8 billion since their stupid male bash advertisments

Kitco says Gillette posted the losses because of competition from good dollar store brands but I'd then like to ask why Schick and others are not posting similar losses. I have the answer:I buy nothing but name brand razors because if you use them properly, they last a FULL YEAR each. I use Schick Extreme 3's which only cost 50 cents each in a giant Sam's pack and they last a FULL YEAR each. And I DID buy Gillette occasionally before getting that huge pack, (which ended my razor expenses) but will not EVER AGAIN if something happens to my stache. FACT: If you buy a car after the company that sells it bashed you, your race, or your civilization, you're a spineless moron. At this time, that leaves only Dodge, Jeep and Fiat as cars I'd consider new because I can't afford a Tesla (which would also be an option because Musk has not pulled the SJW crap) - Do that, and I AM GONE. And the same is true for everything from canned foods to Kleenex to a Disney movie to razors, pull that crap, and I'll eat Chinese forever if that becomes the only way to eat and not pander to social programming BULLSHIT.
    Adios Gillette, you are posting losses on par with Boeing over the SJW rot and I could really care less if Boeing dies after what they did to all their great engineers just because they were white, they are trying to shift the blame for the failure of the SJW MAX over to Whitie but the effort is largely failing because it is too obviously patently false. Adios Gillette, Boeing, (hopefully Nike) and whoever else takes a crap on their roots including Dicks Sporting Goods, which has now posted enormous losses - I'd rather see them gone and if others stood their ground well enough, we'll see LOTS MORE get tossed in the ash bin of history. I'll be disappointed if anyone who tries to damage our civilization further than it has already been damaged survives in business after trying.

ANOTHER TESLA BURNED

I'll be frank about this: A large city has more car-b-q's DAILY than the total number of Teslas that have ever "spontaneously burned".

Usually it is because people either run their cars without oil or coolant. "Perfect perception mechanical dude" may or may not ever have a car-b-q (less likely with mechanical types) but everyone has seen them, multiple times, for one reason or another. I see them several times a year.FACT: Cars are something that can catch on fire. Any time enough energy is somewhere that can do the job a car does, there's a chance it is all going to go kablooey. This latest Tesla fire (long delayed based on gasoline car averages) may have happened simply because the guy ran over a rock. There's not a car out there that won't for one reason or another burst into flames if the right owner created circumstances exist. Tesla is definitely on the low side of the bell curve for car fires, but they get attention when they do burn because they are "not supposed to ever burn". EVER. And that expectation is totally unrealistic.

UPDATE TO BELOW: "No one with any proof" saying it happened, it is all a guess based on circumstantial evidence, and I'd say a very good bet.

RUMOR: McCaffee was the one who took drone footage of Epstein island

He was in the area when it happened, and did get detained. I bet he got detained over THAT. The second video set got released while he was detained, however, that would be easy to have done without him actually there to do it.This is only a rumor, but I'd say it is plausible.
    Rumor has it he got a new drone and was in the area. If you watch the videos, the first ones were done with an abundance of caution, with the drone staying well away from all obstacles. But the last video it went right up to the window, very carefully, and got a good look inside. That's where the bloody bed pic came from. Why the difference in how the drone was flown? Easy answer: Because by the time the last video was made, the drone operator had a little practice and could bump it up a notch.

There's no one saying it was McCaffee that did it, and no news reports, but it does fit - him getting a drone and being in the area and then getting arrested in the time frame it happened.

TOO GOOD: A rat runs right through a Fox News live feed from Baltimore when they were disagreeing the place was a rat infested hole

BETTER YET: You can tell a lot of the employees don't like the new trump bashing from Fox, so they filmed the rat perfectly for the live feed, AND THEN PUT THAT PART OF THE BROADCAST ON TWITTER.

LET'S HOPE ALEX GOT THE WORD OUT, the latest development: AG BARR ordered by Trump to open anti trust investigation into big tech

We'll have to see where this goes.
    BALTIMORE IS BAD? Other American cities are FAR WORSE.

My response to Breitbart's report about how Baltimore is "so much worse" than Central American countries.

Breitbart did a report about how much worse the murder rate was in Baltimore than many central American countries which got my interest, so I figured I'd find the real story, and take it the whole way.
    As it turns out, the top 30 murder cities in the U.S. have such high murder rates that they are far in excess of Mexico, Guatemala, or even the Dominican Republic, or places like India, Iraq, and practically all of Africa. The top 30 cities in the United states are SO BAD that there are only 12 countries on earth that can be classed as bad as they are, all the remaining 270+ countries on earth are, on average, safer to be in

HERE IT IS FOLKS, DONE MY WAY WHICH MAKES THE TRUTH INESCAPABLE. HOW CAN LIBERALS MAKE A CASE THEY ARE SAVING THE IMMIGRANTS FROM "VIOLENT SHITHOLE COUNTRIES WHEN: East St. Louis has a murder rate 4X that of Guatemala, and 5X worse than Mexico, and double the WORST country on earth, El Salvador?Let's go down a list of U.S. cities, to see how far down we have to go to find one safer than the countries these "refugees" are fleeing:

East St. Louis Ilinois: 113 murders per 100, 000
    Chester Pennsylvania: 85 per 100, 000
    St Louis Mo: 66 per 100, 000
    Gary Indiana: 63 per 100, 000
    Baltimore Maryland: 56 per 100, 000 = El Salvador, Venezuela, Jamaica
    Pine Bluff Arkansas: 51 per 100, 000
    Wilmington Delaware: 49 per 100, 000 = Virgin Islands
    New Orleans: 40 per 100, 000 = Honduras
    Detroit MI 40 per 100, 000 = Lesotho
    Baton Roughe LA: 39 per 100, 000
    Flint MI: 38 per 100, 000
    Bessemer Alabama: 38 per 100, 000
    Petersberg VA: 38 per 100, 000
    Jackson MS: 36 per 100, 000 = Belize, St.Vincent,
    Youngstown Ohio: 36 per 100, 000
    Huntington WV, 34 per 100, 000 = SOUTH AFRICA
    Atlantic City NJ, 34 per 100, 000 = St Kitts
    Saganaw MI: 33 per 100, 000
    Danville Il: 32 per 100, 000
    Fairbanks AK: 32 per 100, 000
    North Charleston SC 32 per 100, 000
    Camden NJ: 31 per 100, 000= Trinidad and Tobago, Bahamas, Brazil
    Kansas City Mo: 31 per 100, 000
    Chicago Heights Il: 30 per 100, 000
    Albany GA, 30 per 100, 000
    Goldsboro NC: 28 per 100, 000 = St Lucia

ALL OTHER COUNTRIES WERE ON AVERAGE SAFER THAN AMERICA'S 30 WORST CITIES, INCLUDING: Colombia, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Mexico, and even "shithole" Haiti, with it's rating of a mere 10.

So what does this clearly say? Obviously, if America's 30 worst cities are worse than all countries on earth combined except for those listed, the liberals, claiming America needs to take in refugees to "save them from violence" are full of crap, most of the places they will go to in the United States are WORSE than the countries they came from.

Data sources: (most up to date available) https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities"> And https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate"> (sorry for the Wikipedia link, but it was up to date>

Alex is really popping the big question now, and is facing resistance getting it out

Alex posted an alternate link and it worked, but I am certain he hit interference with this message because his stuff auto plays on everything I have, and for some dark and mysterious reason, his warning to Trump did not. I could not get it to work across multiple devices. Something is seriously screwy with this. Here (was) his message, that probably got blocked for a majority of people:

"THE WORLD ASKS: WHY IS TRUMP COMMITTING POLITICAL SUICIDE?

Alex Jones asks: will Trump take action against censorship, or will he allow himself - and his base - to be destroyed?"

HEADS UP: This got posted on Drudge, and did not work on News Wars or Info Wars, on Android or Linux, with two different carriers: AT&T and Telcel. And I can imagine why it did not work.
    YOU GUESS.

One device did nothing at all, and another simply said "incompatible media" when that device always auto plays everything Alex puts up. And I have a hunch it was done to prevent Trump from getting the message.

ONLY IN CHICAGO: DRIVE BY SHOOTING FAILS WHEN SHOOTER SHOOTS DRIVER

How about that Garlic festival shooting? Like I said, it was NOT NEWSWORTHY without an agenda behind it, (and by the way, it happened exactly 666 days after the Vegas shooting, (go figure))

ANYWAY, this failed drive by shooting in Chicago should get a lot more press because it is not every day that gang bangers screw up so bad that during a drive by shooting, they shoot and kill their own driver!! HA HA, priceless.
    Let's see a five line all red headline on Drudge for that! (you won't, because it was not on the agenda!)

Update to below: That is a Prius, which means for long trips you can just switch to gasoline mode when solar runs out.

Toyota has announced development of an
    all new solar car

It's range is EXACTLY what my math has stated for the past few years

Occasionally in the past, I would post about how efficient solar panels had become, and that they could be used to power a solar car that could be driven by average Americans with average daily miles driven, without ever plugging it in. A couple weeks ago I also posted about a company that was trying to get the same thing to market, and now low and behold, Toyota is probably going to do it. If they do this, it will change driving forever.
    If you have a nice parking spot in full sun, the car can be driven 13, 148 MILES per year on solar only. That's slightly more than an average American drives per year. Obviously during long trips you'll have to plug it in, but the bulk of your driving will happen absolutely free.

Thanks

From Jim Stone:

NOW HERE IS AN INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT

Two fire districts in New York are demanding a re-opening of the 911 investigation

To sum it up: They know explosives were used and are demanding a real investigation that has every incident and every crime called to account. This is new news, they just released the following statement:

Here it is folks, read it and CLAP!!!

The Franklin Square and Munson Fire District 9/11 Resolution

Whereas, the attacks of September 11, 2001, are inextricably and forever tied to the Franklin Square and Munson Fire Department;
    Whereas, on September 11, 2001, while operating at the World Trade Center in New York City, firefighter Thomas J. Hetzel, badge #290 of Hook and Ladder Company #1, Franklin Square and Munson Fire Department of New York, was killed in performance of his duties, along with 2, 976 other emergency responders and civilians;
    Whereas, members of the Franklin Square and Munson Fire Department were called upon to assist in the subsequent rescue and recovery operations and cleanup of the World Trade Center site, afflicting many of them with life-threatening illnesses as a result of breathing the deadly toxins present at the site;
    Whereas, the Board of Fire Commissioners of the Franklin Square and Munson Fire District recognizes the significant and compelling nature of the petition before the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York reporting un-prosecuted federal crimes at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, and calling upon the United States Attorney to present that petition to a Special Grand Jury pursuant to the United States Constitution and 18 U.S.C. SS 3332(A);
    Whereas, the overwhelming evidence presented in said petition demonstrates beyond any doubt that pre-planted explosives and/or incendiaries - not just airplanes and the ensuing fires - caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings, killing the vast majority of the victims who perished that day;

Whereas, the victims of 9/11, their families, the people of New York City, and our nation deserve that every crime related to the attacks of September 11, 2001, be investigated to the fullest and that every person who was responsible face justice;

NOW THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the Board of Fire Commissioners of the Franklin Square and Munson Fire District fully supports a comprehensive federal grand jury investigation and prosecution of every crime related to the attacks of September 11, 2001, as well as any and all efforts by other government entities to investigate and uncover the full truth surrounding the events of that horrible day.
    My comment: I don't think Trump is going to miss this. This cannot be buried, and is not click bait. They probably did it as a wake up call, having known all along that the buildings were indeed demolished and that the federal government did it.

LOW AND BEHOLD, RIGHT WHEN THEY RELEASED THIS, THE FBI ANNOUNCED THAT CONSPIRACY THEORIES WOULD NOW BE CONSIDERED A
    DOMESTIC TERRORISM THREAT AND HANDLED THE SAME WAY TERRORISTS ARE. Gee, I wonder why.

They know damn well they cannot answer to what these two fire departments just released, which confirms that not only was 911 an inside job, but also that they damn well know it.
    Let's see if Trump handles this, or if the newly led FBI will handle this. My guess is NOPE to one or both, it is too big to touch.
    File the following under "you can't make this stuff up"

Facebook denies shadow banning, then receives patent for it's proprietary shadow banning methods

From The New American"Facebook has continually denied that it participates in the practice of shadow banning - a method of blocking a users' posts or comments from everyone except the user who made the post or comment. But a newly granted patent shows that Facebook not only does practice shadow banning, but wants to protect - by patent - the method it uses for doing so.
    Despite the fact that Facebook executives denied the practice in congressional testimony in April, the company was awarded a patent by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) earlier this month for an automated system that would "receive a list of proscribed content and block comments containing the proscribed content by reducing the distribution of those comments to other viewing users" while continuing to "display the blocked content to the commenting user such that the commenting user is not made aware that his or her comment was blocked." A better definition of shadow banning would be hard to write.
    And since Facebook would use the patented system to shadow ban "proscribed" (read: banned) content, one can safely assume that would include political speech deemed unacceptable by the social-media behemoth. After all, Facebook recently slapped down a post by this magazine's parent organization, The John Birch Society as "hate speech." That post consisted of the cover of the July 8 issue of the print edition of The New American. That cover showed a real picture of an illegal border crossing and carried the caption, "Immigrant Invasion."
    With a newly patented automatic system for shadow banning anything "proscribed"
    by Facebook, the company would have no trouble pressing the digital mute button on JBS or any other user whose posts run counter to accepted liberal norms.
    My comment: Well Well Well, Facebook got caught lying. Again. More at the link.

Two rather stunning murders by migrants in Germany this week

The first was when an Eritrean migrant pushed a woman and child in front of a train.

Today's tops that. A Syrian migrant hacked his German room mate to pieces with a sword, and it got captured on two cell phones. Obviously the videos are going to be censored, but for now one of them is HERE

The migrant used one of those ornamental swords people often have hanging as decorations in their homes, and made it obvious that yes, those can do the job just fine.
    Evidently he did not really see well into the future when calculating the consequence of hacking his room mate up.
    This story was brought to you by Angela Merkel.

WORLD TROPICAL STORMS

Don't let the occasional doom headline fool you, this is a very weak storm season

Let me guess: Somebody wanted to present an illusion of things being very hot with the last heat wave, and had to cause it by starving the oceans of energy. Only a guess, but what is going on in the oceans does not match what happened on land. There is only so much energy the sun gives the earth, and managing where it goes is done with comparatively small amounts of energy that don't really affect global temperatures.
    Want proof?
    Just take a look at the global wind map.

The wind map, as of today, does not lie because it involves input and observation from many different weather organizations and having one be corrupt can't throw all of them off. So no one can put B.S. into it (yet).
    On the global wind map, you will see that there are two sub-hurricane rotations southeast of Hawaii, and one of the two might not even be a tropical storm. The rest of the globe has nothing of significance worth noting at all. There is only talk talk with regard to storms this year, and nothing of substance other than Barry which was obviously geo-engineered, and hit America PERFECT for the worst possible outcome with crop damage. Barry was far too convenient . . . .

FIRST HEALTH EFFECTS REPORTED FOR 5G

From MDsafetech

The response? It is legal, and within legal guidelines, so stuff it!

The first reported injury of 5G in a news report comes from Switzerland, where 5G has been launched in 102 locations. As soon as the antennas were installed, several residents and entire families in the heart of Geneva reported similar unusual symptoms of loud ringing in the ear, intense headaches, unbearable earaches, insomnia, chest pain, fatigue and not feeling well in the house. 29-year-old Geneva resident, Johan Perruchoud, called up Swisscom and was told that indeed the 5G cell towers were activated on the same day he began to feel the symptoms. When others called Swisscom they were told everything is legal and within guidelines.
    Dr. Bertrand Buchs, who has called for a 5G moratorium, states he has seen more and more patients with similar symptoms. He notes, "In this case, our authorities are going against common sense ... we risk experiencing a catastrophe in a few years... no serious study exists yet, which is not surprising when we know that this technology was developed in China, then to the United States. In Switzerland, we could open a line for people who feel bad, listen to these complaints and examine them. Our country has the means and the skills. The debate must be launched because the story is not about to end."

These stories parallel that of Anne Mills, author of "All EMF'd Up", who suffered wireless radiation poisoning in Germany when her husband was stationed there for work. She wrote a diary with identical symptoms of those in Geneva. Her concerns, like those in Geneva, were dismissed. She consulted with German physician, Dr Horst Eger, to confirm her symptoms were that of microwave illness seen in military radar personnel and those working on microwave towers.
    My comment: Gee, our emissions are within "safe legal guidelines" so if they make you sick, there's something wrong with your genes!