Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why have we white cacusians turned into such a weak race?

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,090 Times in 6,131 Posts

Re: Why have we white cacusians turned into such a weak race?

"they are going to pay for our pensions...."
    Fucking pyramid scheme that only fools believe. Why aren't pensions already funded?? (rhetorical question).
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Agreed, Trudeau is cucking Canada as much as possible.
    True, he is probably the worst "leader" the PRoC has ever had -- but it was well on it's way to be like this even in the 70's-80's.

I don't really even blame the Boomers for allowing this to happen. It all sounded good. I don't think they could ever foresee the blackening/browning of the country it would have come to like it is now [to give you insight -- Whites are expected to be a minority by 2030 when compared to all non-whites at the current immigration rates].
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

3. The Following User Says Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

Neuro (11th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,241 Times in 4,717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    We're kind of there already. This is why I say we don't need immigrants. Especially low IQ, low skilled type. Before you know it, robots will be taking almost all of the jobs -- not only in the Ag industry.

Here in the People's Republic of Canuckistan, they were giving feel-good announcements like, "they are going to pay for our pensions...." No they aren't. They are a net drain on society. Canada is probably the most cucked country on Earth [first place tie with Sweden?] so that argument will go no where here.
    I believe Canada at least has made an effort in attracting the more skilled type of immigrants. Or at least that’s the image we have in Sweden. I think Sweden definitely leads the cuck league by far.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,748 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I believe Canada at least has made an effort in attracting the more skilled type of immigrants. Or at least that’s the image we have in Sweden. I think Sweden definitely leads the cuck league by far.
    Canada has been successful in making itself look like an attractive iceberg, for persons who are simply dumb enough to be attracted to icebergs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

old steel (16th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,787 Times in 3,732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    https://i1.wp.com/veridicus.org/wp-c...?fit=224%2C225

Truth is chased from many villages.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    True, he is probably the worst "leader" the PRoC has ever had -- but it was well on it's way to be like this even in the 70's-80's.

I don't really even blame the Boomers for allowing this to happen. It all sounded good. I don't think they could ever foresee the blackening/browning of the country it would have come to like it is now [to give you insight -- Whites are expected to be a minority by 2030 when compared to all non-whites at the current immigration rates].
    Most EVERTHING the boomers did (present boomer company excepted of course) was for selfish short term gain.
    The sort term is over now.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

madfranks (13th June 2019),midnight rambler (15th June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,248 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keehah View Post
    Most EVERTHING the boomers did (present boomer company excepted of course) was for selfish short term gain.
    The sort term is over now.
    What made boomers so unique is that they grew up in the age of teevee. They were constantly fed bad ideas since they were old enough to watch, and if they didn't they were surrounded by others who had. Every other generation of White European people since have been even worse.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th June 2019),monty (13th June 2019),Tumbleweed (13th June 2019),woodman (13th June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    What made boomers so unique is that they grew up in the age of teevee. They were constantly fed bad ideas since they were old enough to watch, and if they didn't they were surrounded by others who had. Every other generation of White European people since have been even worse.
    Agreed. Television and media in general have everything to do with what we are experiencing.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

hoarder (13th June 2019),midnight rambler (15th June 2019),monty (13th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,748 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Agreed. Television and media in general have everything to do with what we are experiencing.
    The logistics behind shipping raw materials thousands of miles half a world away only to have them returned to you at less than shipping was never presented on t.v. commercials along with Nancy's say No.

There just isn't enough paper fiat mortar to stretch that far.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    One cannot make the case that the most boomers have no agency.
    They will fight like cornered rats to avoid red-pill type awareness or changing any destructive behaviour.

As another had said:
    Boomers rebelled against tradition, not against the Oligarchs who wanted them to rebel against tradition. There is this collective obliviousness to understanding how big power politics, big pharma, big tech, big science, how any of that works... They are traditional while they rebel against tradition. The weird thing about the boomers is that it is a constantly contradictory double-think position and when you try to explain Orwell or double-think to a boomer it is always falling back in to the thing you are trying to explain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Neuro (15th June 2019)