Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why have we white cacusians turned into such a weak race?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Why have we white cacusians turned into such a weak race?

Well out here in fly over land, the biggest transformation was Roundup and GMO's.

We had lots of chemicals to control weeds, but Roundup and GMO changed everything. Our largest farms were 1000 acres before and after Roundup 3000 to 4000 acres. That means 2/3 to 3/4 of the farmers disappeared. Gone to the city. Many little towns just disappeared and small towns got smaller. When I go home now it is a sad time for me, to witness the shrinking rural population. Rural people are more conservative in general.

Now seems people are waking up to the dangers of Roundup. It would be troubled times down of the farm if they had to shrink in size and diversify more.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

hoarder (11th June 2019),monty (11th June 2019),Tumbleweed (11th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDRock View Post
    it started with "to kill-amockingbird. it was written by a jew and handed over to a gentile author who had never even written a postcard! she never ever gave a single interview . jew hollywood threw tons of money at a movie. then all in the (jewish) family came on and portrayed archie bunker as a foolish racist and THEN the nail was put in the coffin when it was taught in colleges.
    Interesting. She willed it all to her lawyer, 8 days before her death, who then proceeded to have the will sealed, stating privacy of the deceased...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-unseals-will/
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Well out here in fly over land, the biggest transformation was Roundup and GMO's.

We had lots of chemicals to control weeds, but Roundup and GMO changed everything. Our largest farms were 1000 acres before and after Roundup 3000 to 4000 acres. That means 2/3 to 3/4 of the farmers disappeared. Gone to the city. Many little towns just disappeared and small towns got smaller. When I go home now it is a sad time for me, to witness the shrinking rural population. Rural people are more conservative in general.

Now seems people are waking up to the dangers of Roundup. It would be troubled times down of the farm if they had to shrink in size and diversify more.
    I'm not a farmer, so I'm not an authority on this. I don't think that "Roundup and GMO's" are the issue. I think it's the massive farm machinery that they have now that allows them to harvest it. This production boost made prices drop, requiring more land to harvest on. My daughter's ex worked on his parent's farm and they had 33280 acres. The only ones working it was the Dad and two sons.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

5. The Following User Says Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    I'm not a farmer, so I'm not an authority on this. I don't think that "Roundup and GMO's" are the issue. I think it's the massive farm machinery that they have now that allows them to harvest it. This production boost made prices drop, requiring more land to harvest on. My daughter's ex worked on his parent's farm and they had 33280 acres. The only ones working it was the Dad and two sons.
    RoundUp and GMO are a huge issue that made a lot of changes with farming. (I grew up on a farm). Roundup is likely the culprit with Colony Collapse Disorder (Bee die offs), as well as increase in "gluten" allergies when the real culprit is your stomach having issues processing glysophate instead of gluten.
    Last edited by Ares; 11th June 2019 at 08:46 AM.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th June 2019),midnight rambler (11th June 2019),monty (11th June 2019),old steel (11th June 2019),Tumbleweed (11th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

This sounds like Montana or Canada small grain. They always had pretty large farms.

How many acres were fallowed each year? A typical farm in that part of the country only farms a third of the land and fallows the other 2/3's to let subsoil moisture accumulate to get a profitable yield.
    Spraying Roundup or Paraquat on the crop just before harvest allows them to schedule and spread out the time of harvest. The size of the machinery does make difference.

I'm talking about midwest farms of mainly soybeans and corn, which are a lot smaller.

What's this You have never had the treat of walking the beans? Before Roundup and gmo's every farmer worth his salt had his whole family in the soybean fields walking every row hoeing and pulling all the weeds that were not killed by the chemicals. Usually takes all summer to get the job done.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Neuro (11th June 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    RoundUp and GMO are a huge issue that made a lot of changes with farming. (I grew up on a farm). Roundup is likely the culprit with Colony Collapse Disorder (Bee die offs), as well as increase in "gluten" allergies when the real culprit is your stomach having issues processing glysophate instead of gluten.
    I'm on-board with those issues and not defending Roundup; but today's farmer isn't going to be able to bring in that harvest -- on time.... with the machinery from the past.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    This sounds like Montana or Canada small grain. They always had pretty large farms.

How many acres were fallowed each year? A typical farm in that part of the country only farms a third of the land and fallows the other 2/3's to let subsoil moisture accumulate to get a profitable yield.
    Spraying Roundup or Paraquat on the crop just before harvest allows them to schedule and spread out the time of harvest. The size of the machinery does make difference.

I'm talking about midwest farms of mainly soybeans and corn, which are a lot smaller.

What's this You have never had the treat of walking the beans? Before Roundup and gmo's every farmer worth his salt had his whole family in the soybean fields walking every row hoeing and pulling all the weeds that were not killed by the chemicals. Usually takes all summer to get the job done.
    Yep, in Manitoba. Between Brandon and the Sask. border.

I don't really know much of what they did. I know they had a whack of land, and usually grew canola. I will never knowingly eat anything with canola in it or cooked in it.

Nope, never had the pleasure... ;-)

My GPG Pub key:

Thanks

I'm on-board with those issues and not defending Roundup; but today's farmer isn't going to be able to bring in that harvest -- on time.... with the machinery from the past.
    It's why I see farming likely being automated in the future.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    It's why I see farming likely being automated in the future.
    We're kind of there already. This is why I say we don't need immigrants. Especially low IQ, low skilled type. Before you know it, robots will be taking almost all of the jobs -- not only in the Ag industry.

Here in the People's Republic of Canuckistan, they were giving feel-good announcements like, "they are going to pay for our pensions...." No they aren't. They are a net drain on society. Canada is probably the most cucked country on Earth [first place tie with Sweden?] so that argument will go no where here.

My GPG Pub key:

Thanks

We're kind of there already. This is why I say we don't need immigrants. Especially low IQ, low skilled type. Before you know it, robots will be taking almost all of the jobs -- not only in the Ag industry.

Here in the People's Republic of Canuckistan, they were giving feel-good announcements like, "they are going to pay for our pensions...." No they aren't. They are a net drain on society. Canada is probably the most cucked country on Earth [first place tie with Sweden?] so that argument will go no where here.
    Agreed, Trudeau is cucking Canada as much as possible.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (1st December 2019)