Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why have we white cacusians turned into such a weak race?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Why have we white cacusians turned into such a weak race?

We used to be a lot stronger, hell we they pretty much conquered the world. It's shocking to me as a White man to see how weak and pitiful our race has become. We are no longer the ruthless superior colonialists that our forefathers were.

We don't make enough children, we gladly let in nonwhites into our lands (since before 1960), we don't value racial unity or racial strength. Tens of millions of us race-mix freely and if I tell my fellow Whites to think of our racial survival and date White only, they tell me to fuck off. They don't care about their race, only their individual selves.

So selfish and hedonistic, that's unfortunately how I have to describe most of my fellow Whites. I tell young White women to have plenty of White babies, they tell me to go eat shit. They'd rather party till their forties and then if we're really lucky, marry a White man and have 1 White baby. pathetic.

I don't even blame the non-whites. Most of them just come to White lands because they want a better future for themselves and their families. They are the ones being normal, we are the ones being abnormal. We, the Whites, allowed mass immigration of non-whites from the 1960s onward. We, the Whites, allowed millions of black slaves to come to our White lands. We, the Whites, allowed and accepted race mixing. Whites are way more anti-white than a non-white could ever be. Just look at the snowflake sjw's

Some people want to blame the joos but the sad truth is, even if they did play a role in this, we the Whites, allowed them to influence us. Are we so weak that we can be influenced like that?

Rant off. Time to go do some yard work but you do see where i'm coming from?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

Ares (1st June 2019),Bigjon (1st June 2019),Hitch (1st June 2019),madfranks (3rd June 2019),Tumbleweed (2nd October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: Why have we white cacusians turned into such a weak race?

Decades of cultural Marxism brain washing.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st June 2019),Neuro (2nd June 2019),steyr_m (3rd June 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Decades of cultural Marxism brain washing.
    Actually the root is turning away from God and His law.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Ares (1st June 2019),madfranks (3rd June 2019),monty (1st June 2019),Neuro (2nd June 2019),steyr_m (3rd June 2019),Tumbleweed (1st June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

We are the slaves of the Judeo-Masonic overlords. It really is that simple. We are a slave race and most are so indoctrinated they do not see it. "None so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." I forget who said it but it holds true. Just what did you think public school was for? We are being programmed.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (1st June 2019),hoarder (1st June 2019),midnight rambler (1st June 2019),Spun Gold (5th June 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

I remember back in college in the 90's being taught that eventually, the whole world will be asian. Meaning, the asian genes were the strongest, and given enough time, the other races will be bred out.

I don't think they teach that in schools today.

The point being...the people that promote diversity? Are killing diversity. If we all look asian, or black, or one religion (Islam), what fun is that? Where is the diversity? There ain't none anymore, diversity kills diversity. As of now, God created us all to be a bit different, and that should be appreciated, and preserved.
    life is good.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st June 2019),woodman (1st June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I remember back in college in the 90's being taught that eventually, the whole world will be asian. Meaning, the asian genes were the strongest, and given enough time, the other races will be bred out.

I don't think they teach that in schools today.

The point being...the people that promote diversity? Are killing diversity. If we all look asian, or black, or one religion (Islam), what fun is that? Where is the diversity? There ain't none anymore, diversity kills diversity. As of now, God created us all to be a bit different, and that should be appreciated, and preserved.
    https://i0.wp.com/pbs.twimg.com/medi...yiCIAAmSpX.jpg

https://www.ndf.fr/wp-content/upload...-diversity.jpg
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (1st June 2019),midnight rambler (1st June 2019),monty (1st June 2019),steyr_m (3rd June 2019),Tumbleweed (1st June 2019),woodman (2nd June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

What are cacusians ?

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

they got the bank and the media

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (1st June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    What are cacusians ?
    That's where the Jews come from... go figure?

Palladium
    Thanks

You can complain about all the isms you want but in the end, it's medicine. A lot of people are surviving to adulthood that would have been dead even 50 years ago.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brosil For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd June 2019),Spun Gold (5th June 2019),woodman (2nd June 2019)