Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone know anything about open heart bypass surgery?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Anyone know anything about open heart bypass surgery?

Anyone here know anything about open heart bypass surgery? As in, have you survived it or do you know someone who has??

I swear the doctors are going to kill my father. He's 81, but seemed totally fine, low BP, healthy pulse, no chest pain, just a little tired, but that goes with being in his 80s. Totally functional, goes about his business, runs errands, etc. Now they are telling him he has a 80% blockage and pressuring him to do the surgery asap, as in in a day or two. My mother tried to talk him out of it, but they did such a high pressure sales job on him that now he just wants to do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 1,310 Posts

Re: Anyone know anything about open heart bypass surgery?

My uncle had quadruple bypass surgery at a VA hospital when he was 38, he was overweight. He lived to well into his eighties, smoking and drinking many of those years.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

okay, thanks good to here he survived.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Look into Linus Pauling therapy for clearing arteries / reversing heart disease. The body can heal itself if given the proper nutrition.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHWRoLd1XQw
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th June 2019),Bigjon (5th December 2019),JDRock (11th March 2020),midnight rambler (6th June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

EDTA. Chelation. I know a guy who had 95% blockage in a carotid and a round of 42 bags of chelation got him down to 60% blockage. Basically at the time $100 a bag. now probably $150 a bag.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th June 2019),JDRock (10th June 2019),midnight rambler (6th June 2019),vacuum (15th June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Look into Linus Pauling therapy for clearing arteries / reversing heart disease. The body can heal itself if given the proper nutrition.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHWRoLd1XQw
    Yes, thanks, I found the Linus Pauling protocol and high levels of K2 are great at clearing out the arteries. Read comment from some guy said he had 65% blockage in a few arteries and did Linus Pauling and k2 (2 pills, 3x/day) and within 6 months it was cleared.

I've told my mother about this and she told him and we are trying to get him to change his mind and come home and try these natural remedies. I just have such a bad feeling about this. I just don't like when the doctors pressure you like this, it makes me really nervous. They are putting so much pressure on to do it right away, but my mom and I want him to come home and think things through. We had a bad experience with my mom once--she had her 1st and only gall bladder attack and ended up in the hospital. They told her she HAD to have it removed. She refused, went AWOL, came home, got natural remedies book for gall bladder and is still fine 3 years later without an attack. Yet they told her there was no other way, no options, she had to get it removed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (6th June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    EDTA. Chelation. I know a guy who had 95% blockage in a carotid and a round of 42 bags of chelation got him down to 60% blockage. Basically at the time $100 a bag. now probably $150 a bag.
    Thanks Ziero, That's new info for me, but sounds good. We'll look into it, if we can just get my father to change his mind and not go through with this.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,326 Times in 1,983 Posts

I had five bypasses done four years ago and it will knock you on your ass. They had me on the table for five and a half hours and I think my heart was stopped for an hour and a half. If I was eighty years old I wouldn't have it done. Your dad may have developed collaterals that are supplying his heart around the blockages. I'll link to some information on that below.

I've followed the Linus Pauling therapy for stopping and reversing heart disease and I've gotten along better that anyone I know who's had the surgery. I'll link to that below also. Owen Fonorow wrote a book on that therapy that is very good and he also suggests vitamin and mineral supplements that are helpful.

a link to information on collaterals.
    http://heartattacknew.com/faq/how-da...dles-solution/

A link to the rest of the site
    http://heartattacknew.com/faq/

here's a link to information on the pauling therapy I follow.
    http://www.paulingtherapy.com

I stopped taking all prescription drugs six weeks after the operation and went back to work and I've been working ever since with no shortness of breath or pain. It's like it never happened. I was having a yearly checkup with my cardiologist and he told me this spring not to come back for another checkup for a couple of years. His nurse told me I'm getting along better that anyone else he sees and I believe it's the Linus Pauling therapy that has helped me the most.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Amanda (6th June 2019),Ares (6th June 2019),Bigjon (5th December 2019),Camp Bassfish (7th June 2019),Dachsie (8th January 2020),hoarder (7th June 2019),JDRock (10th June 2019),Jewboo (7th June 2019),midnight rambler (6th June 2019),monty (7th June 2019),vacuum (15th June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I had five bypasses done four years ago and it will knock you on your ass. They had me on the table for five and a half hours and I think my heart was stopped for an hour and a half. If I was eighty years old I wouldn't have it done. Your dad may have developed collaterals that are supplying his heart around the blockages. I'll link to some information on that below.

I've followed the Linus Pauling therapy for stopping and reversing heart disease and I've gotten along better that anyone I know who's had the surgery. I'll link to that below also. Owen Fonorow wrote a book on that therapy that is very good and he also suggests vitamin and mineral supplements that are helpful.

a link to information on collaterals.
    http://heartattacknew.com/faq/how-da...dles-solution/

A link to the rest of the site
    http://heartattacknew.com/faq/

here's a link to information on the pauling therapy I follow.
    http://www.paulingtherapy.com

I stopped taking all prescription drugs six weeks after the operation and went back to work and I've been working ever since with no shortness of breath or pain. It's like it never happened. I was having a yearly checkup with my cardiologist and he told me this spring not to come back for another checkup for a couple of years. His nurse told me I'm getting along better that anyone else he sees and I believe it's the Linus Pauling therapy that has helped me the most.
    Tumbleweed- Thanks so much for all your info. It helps to hear from someone who tried the Linus Pauling therapy. Yes, that's what I think--at his age, I wouldn't do it. Right now, the doctors have convinced him to do this, and he's stubborn, but my mother and I are trying to suggest the Linus Pauling approach.

t

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (7th June 2019),Tumbleweed (6th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,326 Times in 1,983 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Tumbleweed- Thanks so much for all your info. It helps to hear from someone who tried the Linus Pauling therapy. Yes, that's what I think--at his age, I wouldn't do it. Right now, the doctors have convinced him to do this, and he's stubborn, but my mother and I are trying to suggest the Linus Pauling approach.

t
    Shortly after I had my surgery one of my sisters had a checkup for what she thought was heart burn. I believe they found some 80 and 100% blockages. She wasn't a good candidate for surgery. She had probably developed collaterals because she seemed to be getting along pretty well otherwise. I ordered Owen Fonorow's book "Practicing Medicine with out a License" for her and sent her some tubs of vitamin C and Lysine. As far as I know she's getting along just fine after four years with no problems. Owen Fonorow keeps up the Vitamin C foundation forum and you can visit with him and others there on these subjects as I have.

https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/

One of my uncles had bypass surgery when he was about 80 and he barely survived. His kidneys quit and he really struggled. He did survive for another ten years though and it's very unusual but his kidneys started working again.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Amanda (7th June 2019)