Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone know anything about open heart bypass surgery?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Anyone know anything about open heart bypass surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Amanda, I hope your father is able and willing to follow a naturopathic protocol for his clogged arteries. It is a damn shame that our medical system has been subjugated to the interests of the filthy rich corporate 'owners' that have managed to control every aspect of our lives, to our detriment.
    Woodman- Yes, he's totally on board with cleaning up his diet and following the Linus Pauling protocol, high vitamin k2, D3, and all the recommendations in Mamboni's post. My father is finally a bit angry with what happened, and all of the bullying and scare tactics he got.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th June 2019),Dachsie (8th January 2020),Jewboo (11th June 2019),woodman (11th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Woodman- Yes, he's totally on board with cleaning up his diet and following the Linus Pauling protocol, high vitamin k2, D3, and all the recommendations in Mamboni's post. My father is finally a bit angry with what happened, and all of the bullying and scare tactics he got.
    Keep us posted on his journey.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    How is this hyssop supplement taken? Pill form or tea or essential oil?
    Oregano, 0zero is correct, but obtuse as always.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

monty (11th June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    0zero is correct
    "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow"
    Psalms 51:7

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (11th June 2019),JDRock (19th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

... high vitamin k2, D3, and all the recommendations in Mamboni's post ...

Vitamin K2 (MK7) with D3 Supplement

Anything better than this product Doctor Mamboni?
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Just to show how insane most doctors are (unlike Mamboni here who knows how to heal the body), the doctors at the hospital told my father and mother that his diet did NOT cause his problem and that he can continue eating as he was !?!?!?!??!

And then I looked over the discharge papers and they told him to stop taking magnesium and CoQ-10 !?!?!?!??!

It's like everything is backwards and insane in this country.
    Yes, everything is backwards and insane. The same doctors who told your father that his diet had no bearing on his heart disease would cheerfully prescribe a statin drug and a low cholesterol diet guaranteed to destroy his brain! These "doctors" are not even consistent. The modern healthcare edifice is a disease promotion-disease management arm of big pharma. It is designed to extract a person's total productive wealth by causing diseases (processed and industrial dead foods, sugar, transfats, glyphosphate-laced grains, etc.) and then charging exorbitant fees to manage these diseases (prescription drugs, high tech procedures, organ transplants etc.) and never promising to cure anything. When the US defeated Nazi Germany it took possession of Germany's large pharmaceutical companies which dominate domestic big pharma to this day. We inherited a literal Nazi-style experimental medicine model imposed on the people, purely for profits and to benefit the elite. Participating in todays' "healthcare" by buying insurance and relying on doctors and hospitals to manage your health is equivalent to becoming a human guinea pig for big pharma and committing slow motion suicide and resulting in family bankruptcy. Each one of us is responsible for his or own health and must exercise this responsibility through self education and action in order to escape this mass slaughterhouse that is modern healthcare.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th June 2019),Ares (11th June 2019),Bigjon (5th December 2019),BrewTech (13th June 2019),Dachsie (8th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

This supplement is good. I use a different one that is more economical: https://tinyurl.com/y6yhrmvy
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Yes, everything is backwards and insane. ...Each one of us is responsible for his or own health and must exercise this responsibility through self education and action in order to escape this mass slaughterhouse that is modern healthcare.
    Here is a good place to start:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2h3a911.jpg

MEDICAL CARE is "amounts paid for". When I get a bill for MEDICAL CARE I generally respond "Am I licensed to provide MEDICAL CARE"?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

The heart bypasses bring a lot of money in to the hospitals. The total for my operation was about $150,000 and I was in the hospital for about a week and a half. A fellow I know that's my age was in the Dallas, Ft. Worth area when he had problems and had his operation there. His daughter told me his bypass operation total was about $350,000.

I was 63 years old when I had my operation and I had Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance that was costing me over $10,000 a year. My out of pocket cost was about $10,000.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (8th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    The same doctors who told your father that his diet had no bearing on his heart disease would cheerfully prescribe a statin drug and a low cholesterol diet guaranteed to destroy his brain! ...Each one of us is responsible for his or own health and must exercise this responsibility through self education and action in order to escape this mass slaughterhouse that is modern healthcare.
    Agree with everything you said. Years ago the doctors did prescribe a statin for my father and it took it for a while until he developed neuropathy. The doctor was actually mad when he said he was stopping it. Then he was prescribed gabapentin for the neuropathy from the statin. He managed to get rid of the neuropathy with B12 and alpha lipoic. A couple of years ago the doctor tried to get my mother on a statin too. He was really mad when she said she was going to treat it naturally.

We managed to escape the "slaughterhouse" a couple of years ago when my elderly mother had her first gallbladder attack and they told her she had to have it removed. She came home, got a book on how to heal it naturally, and so far she hasn't had any other attacks.

Definitely wise to do your own research.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (5th December 2019),hoarder (12th June 2019)