Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone know anything about open heart bypass surgery?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Re: Anyone know anything about open heart bypass surgery?

Thanks so much for the advice. We got him out of there without them doing anything to him. Turns out the blockage was 70%. He's going to do the Linus Pauling protocol, plus high dose vitamin K2 and lots of other nutrients, and get rid of the crap in the diet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

hoarder (10th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Thanks so much for the advice. We got him out of there without them doing anything to him. Turns out the blockage was 70%. He's going to do the Linus Pauling protocol, plus high dose vitamin K2 and lots of other nutrients, and get rid of the crap in the diet.
    Vit D3 mobilizes calcium, which is one of the reason's why I take K2 which stuffs it where it's supposed to go. So increasing D3 might help move the blockage out. Might also be risky, for sure I don't know.

It's good to hear that he's exploring his options. A surgeon's table would be my last option.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (10th June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Yup, I heard that D3 and K2 were both important. He's been on D3 for a while now.

Yes, surgery was definitely last option in our opinion.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Vit D3 mobilizes calcium, which is one of the reason's why I take K2 which stuffs it where it's supposed to go. So increasing D3 might help move the blockage out. Might also be risky, for sure I don't know.

It's good to hear that he's exploring his options. A surgeon's table would be my last option.
    Well said. I neglected to mention Vitamin D3, which is far more than a vitamin: it is a prohormone. The consensus amongst nutrition-oriented health professionals is that each of us should obtain a minimum of 5000 IU per day for optimum health. While D3 can be taken in supplement form, the best way to get D3 is via sun exposure. Get as much sun as you can short of burning and your skin and subcutanous fat will churn out thousands of units of D3. The best sun, depending on the season and latitude, is the morning sun from say 8-10 Am, wherein the sunlight is predominantly UVB and burning is improbable. I make it a point to get as much sun as possible during the spring and summer months here in Pennsylvania. In winter and fall, and northern latitudes, by all mean supplement with D3 if necessary or better yet, eat clean oily fish like salmon et al. to get natural D3.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (5th December 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

You can tolerate more sun if you supplement with hyssop. Not a permanent addition to the diet. It seems to last for a few years.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    You can tolerate more sun if you supplement with hyssop. Not a permanent addition to the diet. It seems to last for a few years.
    How is this hyssop supplement taken? Pill form or tea or essential oil?
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    How is this hyssop supplement taken? Pill form or tea or essential oil?
    I have only taken the vegi-cap option. Usually a bottle every 2-3 years with a capsule being taken daily. When I do this I notice I can tolerate the sun with no hint of burning.

You can also get seed and grow it in your garden.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Just to show how insane most doctors are (unlike Mamboni here who knows how to heal the body), the doctors at the hospital told my father and mother that his diet did NOT cause his problem and that he can continue eating as he was !?!?!?!??!

And then I looked over the discharge papers and they told him to stop taking magnesium and CoQ-10 !?!?!?!??!

It's like everything is backwards and insane in this country.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (11th June 2019),Bigjon (11th June 2019),BrewTech (13th June 2019),Dachsie (8th January 2020),hoarder (11th June 2019),Tumbleweed (11th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Just to show how insane most doctors are (unlike Mamboni here who knows how to heal the body), the doctors at the hospital told my father and mother that his diet did NOT cause his problem and that he can continue eating as he was !?!?!?!??!

And then I looked over the discharge papers and they told him to stop taking magnesium and CoQ-10 !?!?!?!??!

It's like everything is backwards and insane in this country.
    Yep, Doctors today (Mamboni excluded of course) believe nutrition plays zero part in health. It was Hippocrates who said "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." He understood even then that you are what you eat. Most food today in America is processed food. You have to look for organic meat, vegetables, fruits etc. It's expensive but you can't put a price tag on your health. If I had more land where I am at I would plant a garden and grow my own food that way I could control the plants nutritional properties.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

woodman (11th June 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Yep, Doctors today (Mamboni excluded of course) believe nutrition plays zero part in health. It was Hippocrates who said "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." He understood even then that you are what you eat. Most food today in America is processed food. You have to look for organic meat, vegetables, fruits etc. It's expensive but you can't put a price tag on your health. If I had more land where I am at I would plant a garden and grow my own food that way I could control the plants nutritional properties.
    I have been buying mostly organic foods for years now. Unfortunately it is a crap shoot as far as knowing what you are getting. I just read an article claiming that according to their testing, almost all of the organic flour was contaminated with glyphosate (roundup). Even the organic beer in America has glyphosate in it.

Amanda, I hope your father is able and willing to follow a naturopathic protocol for his clogged arteries. It is a damn shame that our medical system has been subjugated to the interests of the filthy rich corporate 'owners' that have managed to control every aspect of our lives, to our detriment.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

16. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (11th June 2019)