Thread: Anyone from Ohio?

Thanks

Anyone from Ohio?

I'm visiting the first week of July. Wondering if you're close enough, maybe we can go for a beer or something.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Anyone from Ohio?

Used to be Indiana here. You'll enjoy the midwest, I do miss it. Now I live in the south where the heat can be insufferable during the summer. I often wonder what these people did before air conditioning.... lol
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Used to be Indiana here. You'll enjoy the midwest, I do miss it. Now I live in the south where the heat can be insufferable during the summer. I often wonder what these people did before air conditioning.... lol
    Yeah, I agree. People just stay inside now I guess. It's the opposite of what we do here. In the winter everyone is inside and do things in the Summer. To give you an idea, last Winter it got to -50° F.

........and it still isn't that warm here even though it is almost the middle of June. https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/mb-...?unit=imperial

I grew up in Mich. and visit OH fairly often. Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone wanted to meet rather than just chat here.
    Last edited by steyr_m; 10th June 2019 at 01:08 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:

Palladium
    Thanks

What part of Ohio? I'm in the NW but I don't drink alcohol. Maybe an Iced Tea?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brosil View Post
    Perhaps you could make an exception when steyr comes and visit you?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brosil View Post
    I'll be in Ashland, but might be going to Clev. PM me if you want to set something up.

Iced tea is fine. More interested in meeting someone that what you drink. Met brewtech when on the road a few years ago.

My GPG Pub key:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Many years back, my wife and I met Large Sarge in Atlanta for lunch. Good times, great guy, wish he still posted.

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    I'll be in Ashland, but might be going to Clev. PM me if you want to set something up.

Met brewtech when on the road a few years ago...jeez, what a lush THAT guy is...
    :-)
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Met brewtech when on the road a few years ago...jeez, what a lush THAT guy is...
    Good God, biggest lush I've ever met! Makes a damn good brew though.

My GPG Pub key:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (11th June 2019)