Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trumpstein vows to deport "millions" of illegals starting next week

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Re: Trumpstein vows to deport "millions" of illegals starting next week

Trumpstein blinked.

Trump tweets that he is delaying this weekend’s ICE deportation raids for 2 weeks

President Donald Trump says he is delaying a nationwide sweep to deport people living in the U.S. illegally.

He said in a tweet Saturday he would delay for two weeks to give lawmakers time to discuss border solutions.

Three administration officials told The Associated Press the operation had been canceled because details had leaked in the media and officer safety could be jeopardized. The officials were not authorized to speak publicly on the operation and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The operation was expected to begin Sunday and would have targeted people with final orders of removal, including families whose immigration cases had been fast-tracked by judges.

At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2019
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd June 2019),Jewboo (24th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Donald J. Trump

3 hrs ·

At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!
    Jackie did it and you know it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd June 2019),monty (22nd June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd June 2019),Cebu_4_2 (23rd June 2019),Jewboo (24th June 2019),midnight rambler (23rd June 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    Trump... Playing smarter than JFK?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    It makes more sense now, then Pelosi's request, why Trump pulled the raids...this piece of shit Kevin McAleenan put ICE agents at higher risk by leaking law enforcement info. If Acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan is not charged with obstruction, then we are not getting anywhere.
    As a citizen, if you flash your lights to warn a driver of a speed trap ahead and a cop sees you, you will be charged with obstruction.
    What the Acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan did, leaking locations and times of the raids, is way worse of a crime!
    When will we start seeing justice?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

vacuum (23rd June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

When will we start seeing justice?

Hillary is still free . . .
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd June 2019),Bigjon (23rd June 2019),Jewboo (24th June 2019),midnight rambler (23rd June 2019),Neuro (24th June 2019),osoab (23rd June 2019)

Thanks

Donald J. Trump

5hrs ·

I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes. This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us. Probably won’t happen, but worth a try. Two weeks and big Deportation begins!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Donald J. Trump

5hrs ·

I want to give the Democrats every last chance to quickly negotiate simple changes to Asylum and Loopholes. This will fix the Southern Border, together with the help that Mexico is now giving us. Probably won’t happen, but worth a try. Two weeks and big Deportation begins!
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'll go on the record right now saying this mass deportation wave will not happen. I hope to be proved wrong.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (24th June 2019),Jewboo (24th June 2019),monty (24th June 2019),Tumbleweed (24th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'll go on the record right now saying this mass deportation wave will not happen. I hope to be proved wrong.
    TRUMP BY THE NUMBERS! - Ann Coulter

NUMBER OF MILES OF WALL BUILT ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT:
    ZERO.
    NUMBER OF MILES OF FENCE, BOLLARD OR GARDEN TRELLIS BUILT ALONG OUR 2,000-MILE BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT:
    NUMBER OF TIMES TRUMP HAS CLAIMED ON TWITTER HE'S ALREADY BUILDING THE WALL:
    16 BY MY COUNT.
    NUMBER OF TIMES TRUMP HAS COMPLAINED ON TWITTER THAT CONGRESS WON'T GIVE HIM FUNDS TO BUILD THE WALL THAT HE SAYS HE'S ALREADY BUILDING:
    AT LEAST 30 BY MY COUNT.
    NUMBER OF WALL "PROTOTYPES" DESTROYED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT:
    ALL OF THEM.
    NUMBER OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS ENDING THE ANCHOR BABY SCAM -- AS TRUMP PROMISES WHENEVER AN ELECTION IS COMING:
    ZERO.
    NUMBER OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED BY TRUMP RESCINDING OBAMA'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIEN "DREAMERS":
    ZERO.
    NUMBER OF ILLEGAL ALIENS WHOSE PRESENCE HAS BEEN EXCUSED BY TRUMP:
    11 TO 50 MILLION (depending on whether you believe the propaganda or the facts).
    NUMBER OF EXTENSIONS OF THE E-VERIFY SYSTEM TO PREVENT ILLEGALS FROM BEING HIRED OVER AMERICANS:
    ZERO.
    NUMBER OF H1-B FOREIGN WORKERS IN THIS COUNTRY WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE:
    APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION.
    NUMBER OF H1-B FOREIGN WORKERS IN THIS COUNTRY TODAY:
    APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION.
    NUMBER OF ASYLUM LOOPHOLES CLOSED:
    ZERO.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (24th June 2019),madfranks (24th June 2019),monty (24th June 2019),osoab (24th June 2019),Tumbleweed (24th June 2019)