Thread: In case you have any remaining doubts Trumpstein is a complete tool of the globalists

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

In case you have any remaining doubts Trumpstein is a complete tool of the globalists

One big tell is Trumpstein sponsoring/supporting Dr. Bill's GAVI, this seals it -

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...vid-vaccine%2F
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th March 2021),Bigjon (17th March 2021),monty (17th March 2021),Shami-Amourae (16th March 2021),Tumbleweed (17th March 2021)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Re: In case you have any remaining doubts Trumpstein is a complete tool of the global

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    One big tell is Trumpstein sponsoring/supporting Dr. Bill's GAVI, this seals it -

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...vid-vaccine%2F
    Yeah, and apparently, Trump was at CPAC pushing the vaccine too (according to one of the newsmax shows)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: In case you have any remaining doubts Trumpstein is a complete tool of the global

It's either one of two things, either Trump believes it's safe, or he's a sell out for the globalists.
    It really makes no difference anymore, America is in free fall and nothing will stop it.

Trump: COVID Vaccine Is ‘a Great Vaccine, it’s a Safe Vaccine,’ and I ‘Recommend It’
    IAN HANCHETT16 Mar 2021675

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox News Primetime,” President Donald Trump said the coronavirus vaccine is “a great vaccine, it’s a safe vaccine, and it’s something that works” and is “really saving our country, and it’s saving, frankly, the world.”

Trump said, “Fortunately, in my administration, and through what I did, frankly, and others, but what I did with the FDA is I forced them to move quickly and we got the vaccine done in nine months instead of five years. … But we got a vaccine done in nine months, and, fortunately, that’s not only going to save our country, it’s going to save the world.”

He later added, “It works incredibly well, 95%, maybe even more than that. It works incredibly well. And it’s really saving our country, and it’s saving, frankly, the world.”

Host Maria Bartiromo then asked, “Would you recommend to our audience that they get the vaccine, then?”

Trump responded, “I would. I would recommend it. And I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it. And a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But, again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also. But it’s a great vaccine, it’s a safe vaccine, and it’s something that works.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-recommend-it/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!