Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold chart looking bullish; Pd to lead new PM surge?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Gold chart looking bullish; Pd to lead new PM surge?

It's rocketing up with very little volume. That to me looks like you need a trigger finger to bail at a stop. No volume up, not much volume to short it back down. Just looking at them charts made me stress out. lol

http://bitcoinity.org/markets
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Zinc
    Thanks

July silver futures bulls have the overall near-term technical advantage.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Meanwhile, bitcoin just soared over $10k per coin!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

We are all fools for not listening to Sir Gonzo back when he told us to back up the truck when bitcoin was approaching silver spot price!
    True, however it would probably been lost in Mt Gox or other exchanges failures over the years. Or just plain stolen like ximmy’s, or lost the key to the wallet.
    I should have bought a $1000 worth of bitcoin cash a couple a months ago when it was below $100 now they are over $500, but I was a lazy ass. Probably is a good idea to buy them now also, but it’s hard to bring yourself to paying more than 5 times the price you stood over...

I guess life is long streak of missed opportunities
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

woodman (26th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Gold rally fizzling....down to $1409 presently...and we are heading into end of month profit-taking. I expect silver might get pulled down below $15.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Bitcoin Price

(BTC)
    $12,620.46
    11.80%

https://www.coindesk.com/price/bitcoin
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Bitcoin Price

(BTC)
    $12,620.46
    11.80%

I think we can safely say that cryptocurrencies have again turned bullish...
    Question is though will it save McAfees dick? $1,000,000 requires it to gain 80x from now. Not that I think he will ever honor his statement...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,265 Posts

We humans are so silly. The whole bitcoin thing reminds me of the scene from History of the World Part One, Nothing for Sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HlxcVT0u4c
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    We humans are so silly. The whole bitcoin thing reminds me of the scene from History of the World Part One, Nothing for Sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HlxcVT0u4c
    Nothing for sale indeed! Bitcoin reminds me of that Rod Serling Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man." Bitcoin is the cookbook. Isn't it odd how anyone who talks up gold and silver as investment is disappeared from the MSM but the same assclowns just love pumping Bitcoin. We know now that all encryption software has an NSA backdoor built into it. We know that chips are made in (((that shitty little country))) with built in back doors. We know that cryptocurrecncies are denominated in dollars and dollar profits are reportable to the IRS as income. But Bitcoin is completely anonymous and safe, right

Cryptocurrencies, it's how TPTB tenderizes us for the cashless society and total enslavement. Your money for nothing and your chains for free!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Hitch (26th June 2019),Nomoss (26th June 2019),old steel (26th June 2019),woodman (26th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Bitcoin Price

(BTC)
    $12,620.46
    11.80%

climax high today, flirted w $14,000, before collapsing in the past ~2h

24 Hour Open$11,510.68
    24 Hour High$13,879.24
    24 Hour Low$11,510.65
    Change $864.76
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I think we can safely say that cryptocurrencies have again turned bullish...
    Well, that's just wonderful news.

Whens the next exchange robbery?