Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold chart looking bullish; Pd to lead new PM surge?

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: Gold chart looking bullish; Pd to lead new PM surge?

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    An illusion that is firmly believed is impervious to hand grenades, firearms, knives or firecrackers and houses and yachts. Bitcoins is an illusion until converted to houses and yachts. It is only real because you are sharing the illusion with your neighbor.
    I fixed some of that for you. Also, if he used bitcoin to buy hand grenades, firearms, knives or firecrackers, would it still be an illusion?

It's an illusion UNTIL converted into tangible assets. That's the delusion you suffer from realizing.
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I fixed some of that for you. Also, if he used bitcoin to buy hand grenades, firearms, knives or firecrackers, would it still be an illusion?

It's an illusion UNTIL converted into tangible assets. That's the delusion you suffer from realizing.
    Like joins with like. Gold is portable soil (aka 'land'). Silver is something that is used to convert to other things real.

As to using the imaginary to purchase the real you need to review USES and USUFRUCTS. These are trust concepts that go back many hundreds of years. The imaginary is not convertible to the real so that means a $1 FRN (or .00001 bitcoins) is impossible to purchase a loaf of bread. What this means is that whatever entity that owned the bread before the $1 FRN transaction took place still owns it after the transaction. There is no title. Nothing changed hands.

In the universe you find yourself in all is based upon TRUSTS. You work for a trust. You receive benefits (either uses or usufructs) from the trust. Your buddy may not own that mansion or his yachts but he has the right to enjoy them. He doesn't get title but the system protects his usufruct as long as he behaves himself and doesn't try to drive without a drivers license or smoke dope while enjoying his collection of handguns. When he gets out of line the system will take away his usufruct which, if he had title, would otherwise be in volatile.

If you don't believe me why not try a little experiment with your rights. This need not be harsh. No need to do it with you prize possession. Why not just go and purchase a junker and then proclaim your right to take it where you like without commercial insurance or plates. Write your own title and vest it in yourself ... you know .. just to see if you are capable of owning something like this. Until you do this you have no right to instruct me on any of your other delusions.

Have at it, Sport. Tell me something I don't already know about what will happen. Or be silent and occupy the desert of your mind.

Iridium
    Thanks

Like joins with like. Gold is portable soil (aka 'land'). Silver is something that is used to convert to other things real.

As to using the imaginary to purchase the real you need to review USES and USUFRUCTS. These are trust concepts that go back many hundreds of years. The imaginary is not convertible to the real so that means a $1 FRN (or .00001 bitcoins) is impossible to purchase a loaf of bread. What this means is that whatever entity that owned the bread before the $1 FRN transaction took place still owns it after the transaction. There is no title. Nothing changed hands.

In the universe you find yourself in all is based upon TRUSTS. You work for a trust. You receive benefits (either uses or usufructs) from the trust. Your buddy may not own that mansion or his yachts but he has the right to enjoy them. He doesn't get title but the system protects his usufruct as long as he behaves himself and doesn't try to drive without a drivers license or smoke dope while enjoying his collection of handguns. When he gets out of line the system will take away his usufruct which, if he had title, would otherwise be in volatile.

If you don't believe me why not try a little experiment with your rights. This need not be harsh. No need to do it with you prize possession. Why not just go and purchase a junker and then proclaim your right to take it where you like without commercial insurance or plates. Write your own title and vest it in yourself ... you know .. just to see if you are capable of owning something like this. Until you do this you have no right to instruct me on any of your other delusions.

Have at it, Sport. Tell me something I don't already know about what will happen. Or be silent and occupy the desert of your mind.
    You are conflicting yourself. You equate gold as portable soil, such as land.

Let me give you an example to help free your mind. We both agree land is tangible, aka "gold = portable soil."

Say you agree with a land owner to purchase his land, for agreed 100 oz of "portable soil" gold. You worked hard for the gold your whole life.

My neighbor Jason offers 20 bitcoins for the land, and the land owner goes with that deal. Sorry Ziero, he says, 20 bitcoins are worth more.

Would you then agree to what I'm saying, if you experienced that happen to you? Anything that can be converted into tangible assets TODAY, has value. Tomorrow, bitcoin could be worth nothing, it really is nothing. But, today, Jason can buy you out underneath you, with bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a bubble. Gold is not, and will never be. But, facts are facts. Today, as we speak, bitcoin is worth about 8 ounces of gold.
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

You are conflicting yourself. You equate gold as portable soil, such as land.

Let me give you an example to help free your mind. We both agree land is tangible, aka "gold = portable soil."

Say you agree with a land owner to purchase his land, for agreed 100 oz of "portable soil" gold. You worked hard for the gold your whole life.
    Not necessarily. I might be a pirate and just take it away from those who have it. I'm still actively searching for all those shipwrecks known to have gone down with Ponce's fortune.

My neighbor Jason offers 20 bitcoins for the land, and the land owner goes with that deal. Sorry Ziero, he says, 20 bitcoins are worth more.

Would you then agree to what I'm saying, if you experienced that happen to you? Anything that can be converted into tangible assets TODAY, has value. Tomorrow, bitcoin could be worth nothing, it really is nothing. But, today, Jason can buy you out underneath you, with bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a bubble. Gold is not, and will never be. But, facts are facts. Today, as we speak, bitcoin is worth about 8 ounces of gold.
    Frankly your neighbor doesn't have the capacity to own much of anything in the society you have in Kalifornia. What you use for money helps form your status ... which in turn determines what you can hold on to and what you might as well stop defending.

Ahhh but you say your entirely state is based upon private property so what do you actually hold. The answer is a QUIT CLAIM. You convince the previous user (or usufruct holder if you prefer) to abandon his claim and before the rest of the world determines that the property is unclaim you (the 'purchaser') steps in and takes possession. The previous owner gives you a warranty that he has in deed abandoned the claim. He doesn't even pretend to protect you from the next homeless family who moves in because you were several days slow doing so.

Nope. You are just another Toby on the plantation. Don't go around trying to pretend you actually have status because you know how to spell BITCOIN.

Iridium
    Thanks

Nope. You are just another Toby on the plantation. Don't go around trying to pretend you actually have status because you know how to spell BITCOIN.
    This just proves to me you acknowledge you lost our argument.

You can trade one bitcoin for gold right now, if you want. The price is north of 7 oz of gold.

I don't personally own any bitcoin. But, I do have gold. You need to refresh your memory on what the freedom of "barter" means. Today, people are bartering 7 oz of gold for 1 bitcoin. To me, that is a piss poor deal. But, to those who have bitcoin, it's a big win, imo. With bartering though, who knows, that's what freedom is. The freedom to barter.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

He owns two houses, paid in full. And, a nice yacht. Those are tangible assets. I've met him, he's one happy dude.

The smart folks turned bitcoin into tangible assets, and profited. That's reality. Houses, yachts, ARE real, and in our universe. Some save for years, others won a gamble called Bitcoin.

If you can't realize that fact, you are delusional.
    Anybody who made millions off of bitcoin did not buy it at $100 and wait until $10000

They shorted the shit out of it cause they saw it as the clown's game it is.

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Anybody who made millions off of bitcoin did not buy it at $100 and wait until $10000

They shorted the shit out of it cause they saw it as tge clown's game it is.
    I still wonder...if that neighbor was SirGonzo. He was very happy, had several hot bikini babes on his boat. He must have bought 1000's of bitcoins early on, pennies on the dollar.
    life is good.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

This just proves to me you acknowledge you lost our argument.
    I don't argue. I explain why I am right.

You can trade one bitcoin for gold right now, if you want. The price is north of 7 oz of gold.
    Not a trade so much as a QUITCLAIM. You abandon possession of gold (or anything) and receive the disability of the previous possessor to complain. Everything in your universe is abandoned property.

I don't personally own any bitcoin. But, I do POSSESS gold. You need to refresh your memory on what the freedom of "barter" means. Today, people are bartering 7 oz of gold for 1 bitcoin. To me, that is a piss poor deal. But, to those who have bitcoin, it's a big win, imo. With bartering though, who knows, that's what freedom is. The freedom to barter.
    Society will not protect your property rights in your current system of barter. You don't deal with remedy at law but rather praying for relief in equity (a feminine system in which all parties are permitted to lose simultaneously).

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I'm only interested in how the term fartwoop is relative this thread and spot price for either gold or bitcoin.
    Its relative to ziero0’s input in the thread. However perhaps he has a point, and perhaps even you do too. I’m suggesting you don’t. Palladium is doing well though relatively. Right now you get more than a hundred ounces of silver for each ounce of palladium, some 7-10 years ago you would have had less than 10 oz of silver for each oz of Pd.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I don't argue. I explain why I am right.

Not a trade so much as a QUITCLAIM. You abandon possession of gold (or anything) and receive the disability of the previous possessor to complain. Everything in your universe is abandoned property.

Society will not protect your property rights in your current system of barter. You don't deal with remedy at law but rather praying for relief in equity (a feminine system in which all parties are permitted to lose simultaneously).
    “Society” will not protect anyone’s property rights, unless you pay the fees society deems you need to pay. It’s up to you to protect your rights. Society doesn’t necessarily deems your rights superior just because you say you are right.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation