Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Self Defense around Niggers

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Re: Self Defense around Niggers

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    No real-life preparation against a SURPRISE stabbing by a stranger. That up close and personal we might as well ourselves pull a defensive knife rather then fumble with a holstered pistol.

If they're right up on you about all you could do is take evasive action either moving sideways or going to the ground. Your gun better be carried so that you can get it out in a hurry.

I've had some narrow escapes with cattle when I didn't see them coming behind me but I heard them. One time all I heard was the sound of a cow blowing snot out of her nose right before she got to me. I jumped sideways and she missed me but it was close. I started packing a pistol all the time because of those close calls. I've seen them coming at me and you don't have much time. I've had them get me too.

If I heard a cow or a nigger running at me I'd take evasive action and I'd probably be pulling a gun as quick as I could too. I have sort of a radar about anyone I don't trust or don't know getting to close to me. That may be because I used to get in fist fights when I was younger. I don't do that anymore but I keep an eye on people that get too close to me.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (3rd March 2020),madfranks (4th March 2020),midnight rambler (3rd March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    ...I have sort of a radar about anyone I don't trust or don't know getting to close to me....I keep an eye on people that get too close to me.
    This. Strangers on drugs or meds are NOT RATIONAL and therefore can't be presumed to think, behave, or react "normal". The very reason I started pocket-carrying my .380 pistol.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (4th March 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    This. Strangers on drugs or meds are NOT RATIONAL and therefore can't be presumed to think, behave, or react "normal". The very reason I started pocket-carrying my .380 pistol.

That article had it all wrong. The cracka provoked the noble knee-grow by walking down the sidewalk while white. This is 2020, get with the program.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

The guy in this video makes some suggestions that sound like good advice and his reasons for those suggestions sound reasonable.

Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

Thanks

I wasn't to sure of where to put this video but I'll put it here. It's a good one on the right of self defense even if it's cops or judges. The cops and judges pretend to be above the law when it comes to the common person and self defense. This guy says they don't have that right and they'll soon find out that everyone has the right of self defense.

Birth till Death

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st August 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

The law of necessity is particularly brutal but still very much in effect. It says you can kill anyone to insure your own survival.

Cops invoke the law of necessity when they make a statement like "sir, I NEED to have you step out of the vehicle". If you took them literally you would be justified in participating then and there in the battle of survival they just invited you to. For the most part I attribute their statement to ignorance but don't doubt for a second if I choose to remain where I am that they are entirely serious. Be forewarned.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st August 2020),Tumbleweed (21st August 2020)

Thanks

Good article here on self defense.

Disparity of Force: Five Real-Life Self-Defense Cases

Disparity of Force: five real-life self-defense cases which highlight the right to use deadly force when the odds are stacked against you!

Massad Ayoob

June 14, 2014

You are only allowed to use the deadly force of a defensive firearm to protect yourself or another innocent person from criminally inflicted death or great bodily harm. One element of that situation is that the opponent(s) must have the ability to kill or cripple you or other victims whom you have the right to protect. That ability is most obvious when it takes the form of a weapon: a gun, a knife or a blunt instrument of some kind wielded in a threatening manner.
    However, the ability to kill or cripple may take the form of some physical advantage the opponent has over you (or some physical disadvantage on your side of the conflict) that tilts the odds so greatly to his side that his continued assault is likely to kill or maim. Such a situation is known as a “disparity of force.” Disparity of force can take many forms. Let’s look at how that works.
    A male violently attacking a female is generally seen as a disparity of force, as the male is generally much larger and stronger, and it’s understood that men in our society are more adapted toward aggressive physical contact than women. In Case One, Florida v. Mary Hopkin, the frail 63-year-old defendant was attacked by a 200-plus-pound, 43-year-old common law husband who had long abused her. She fired three shots from a .22 revolver as fast as she could pull the trigger. He began to turn away as she brought the gun up, and by the time she realized she could stop shooting, he had taken one hit in the front, a second in the side and the third in the back. The prosecutor’s office saw it as an unarmed man shot in the back by an angry significant other and charged her. Mark Seiden brilliantly orchestrated the defense. I spoke for her as an expert witness. The jury understood and acquitted her after two hours of deliberation.

Position Of Disadvantage
    If your ostensibly unarmed attacker has you in a position where you can’t effectively fight back or escape and is beating or choking you, you’re up against a disparity of force element called “position of disadvantage.” In the summer of 2013, America watched the televised trial in Case Two, Florida v. George Zimmerman. Evidence showed that Trayvon Martin had Zimmerman down and was banging his head into a concrete sidewalk when Zimmerman stopped the attack with a single fatal shot from his Kel-Tec PF-9 pistol. The able defense team of Mark O’Mara and Don West established this through eyewitness testimony and through expert witnesses Dr. Vincent DiMaio and Dennis Root. This reality overrode the state’s assertion of that Martin was murdered needlessly, and the jury found Zimmerman not guilty on all charges.

Force Of Numbers
    It is understood in law that when you are attacked by multiple assailants, the likelihood of them beating you to death or horribly injuring you is so great that their force of numbers can become the equivalent of a deadly weapon, justifying your use of a deadly weapon. Many years ago, I debriefed Kentucky State Trooper Roy Boleyn, who went through such an ordeal in Case Three. Working alone on a routine stop, he was violently attacked by two men. He had to resort to his service sidearm to end the potentially lethal assault, killing both men. The grand jury understood: They returned no true bill, and the matter was over.
    Boleyn was a true hero cop. In a subsequent incident, he and other officers shot it out with a mass murderer and cop-killer. Felled by a .223 rifle bullet that broke his spine and left him paralyzed from the waist down for life, Roy Boleyn returned fire from a supine position and left the gunman dead on the floor. His skill and determination undoubtedly saved many lives in that second incident.
    Another classic example is found in Case Four, the “Sweet Trials,” one of the most famous episodes in the career of the great defense lawyer Clarence Darrow. In segregated Detroit in 1925, a black physician named Ossian Sweet aroused the ire of white racists when he purchased a home in a white neighborhood. He was in that home with friends and family when a white mob surrounded the house. Shots were fired from inside, and one member of the mob was killed and another wounded. Murder was charged. The force of numbers element was one reason why all the defendants were ultimately exonerated.

Other Elements
    An able-bodied attacker has a disparity of force advantage over a disabled victim, even if the disability has taken place in the course of the instant assault. An assailant who is highly skilled in unarmed combat has disparity of force over a less-skilled victim. So does an assaulter who is much larger and stronger than his victim.
    Sometimes, more than one element of disparity of force is in play during a self-defense shooting. That was certainly so in Case Five, Tennessee v. Shawn Armstrong. This was a manslaughter case tried a couple of years ago. Mrs. Armstrong was violently attacked by her estranged husband, who battered her to the ground and kicked her as she lay helpless. He walked away for a short distance, then spun back in her direction as if to attack her again. At this time she opened fire from the ground, killing him with a single .38 Special bullet from her revolver.
    Her lawyer, John Colley, brought me in to testify. We were able to establish that no fewer than five to six disparity of force elements were in play at the time she fired the fatal shot in self-defense. (1) Size and strength: He was much larger and stronger than she. (2) Male versus female, obviously. (3) Skill favored him, too. She had no background in hand-to-hand combat, but he had been highly trained in that discipline as an Army Ranger, and she knew it. (4) Position of disadvantage: She was down and couldn’t get up to defend herself or flee, but he was on his feet, uninjured and fully ambulatory. (5) He was able-bodied, and his attack had disabled her; a vicious kick to her thigh had left her unable to rise to her feet at the time she at last had to resort to the gun. (6) Finally, there was an arguable force of numbers element. The estranged husband had brought his adult male cousin with him, and while that person observed and did nothing to stop it, he did not participate in the aggravated assault, either. However, any person in Mrs. Armstrong’s position could reasonably fear that he would join in the attack at any moment. The jury “got it.” In less than an hour, she was completely acquitted.

Final Thoughts
    The five cases described above ended with a tally of six men dead and one wounded. Note that four of the five went to trial, and even the one that didn’t still had to go in front of a grand jury. Society has been conditioned to see the shooting of an unarmed person as something that can’t be justified, and it seems to take a legal defense team to establish justifiability in a court of law before justice is served. That may not be fair, but it is how things are. Anyone reading this could one day face a deadly disparity of force assault. Should that day come, it will be critical for such a defendant to establish a disparity-of-force defense, and make the above principles clear to the triers of the facts.
    The final message that we can take away from all of this is that, in every instance, the armed individual who shot their “unarmed” attacker(s) was ultimately exonerated.
    Birth till Death

Thanks

Two stories concerning pocket pistols by Mr. Bill.

Birth till Death

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (22nd October 2020),monty (22nd October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

^ ...
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (28th February 2021),Tumbleweed (21st February 2021)