Thread: Jeffery Epstein arrested for child sex trafficking

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Jeffery Epstein arrested for child sex trafficking

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Jeffery Epstein arrested for child sex trafficking

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    both trump and clinton were involved. I believe this may be isolated to Epstein, and not involve clients like trump. trump was not much of a client (from what is publically known), trump and epstein raped a 13 year old aspiring model, who did not want anything to do with sex with politicians and jewish celebrities - as epstein sex trafficking was set up for - she just wanted to be a model. But models are groomed for sex with the rich and famous at a young age in the jewish industry of modelling.

“Because nothing is being done,” Giuffre added, “it makes me think that Epstein was right when he told me he had so many people in his pocket. Maybe those people are still helping him escape being prosecuted for what he did against me.

“The justice system doesn’t seem to respond to the victims in this case. It seems to favor those who have the most money and power and influence.”

they don't call it the jewdicial system for nothing.

I am surprised Epstein does not flee to Israhell.
    Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear?

Platinum
    Thanks

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants

Mr Trump said on Howard Stern’s radio show in 2005 that he could ‘get away’ with walking into the dressing room to ‘inspect’ beautiful (teens)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7357866.html

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking (teenagers). And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

I was unaware of the ability of the owner of Macy's to walk in on the dressing room of women clientèle shoppers. So trump is arguing that the CEO can walk into the dressing room/changing room of the young girl department to observe these girls as trump describes the 'with no clothes'.

Or was this a jewish privilege that the media protects trump because jews protect jews and shabbos goyim.
    Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York

by Daniel Chaitin
    | July 06, 2019 08:19 PM
    | Updated Jul 07, 2019, 12:06 AM

Print this article

https://img.connatix.com/25c98da8-ac...a4b3efd8/2.png

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested for allegedly sex trafficking minors in Florida and New York from 2002 to 2005.

The 66-year-old registered sex offender faces an indictment in which he will be charged on one count of sex trafficking minors and another for conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors. He is due to appear in court in New York on Monday and could face up to 45 years in prison. He was taken into custody by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force on Saturday after landing in New York following an overseas flight.

Epstein's arrest comes after a New York federal appeals court ordered last week the release of 2,000 pages of judicial documents related to Epstein and his partner Ghislaine Maxwell, who are suspected of taking part in an international sex trafficking operation.

His attorney, Martin Weinberg, has so far declined to comment. The United States attorney’s office in Manhattan, which brought the charges, also declined to comment.

Epstein is a politically well-connected billionaire who for more than a decade has faced allegations of luring underage girls by hiring them to provide massages and then sexually abusing them dating back to 1999. His alleged victims, some as young as 14, have accused the hedge-funder of using his private jet to transport girls across to such places as his mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, a residence in New York City, and his private 72-acre Virgin Islands home, sometimes referred to as "Orgy Island."

A little more than a decade ago, Epstein reached an agreement with federal prosecutors, including now-Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, in which he pleaded guilty to the charges, served 13 months in prison, became a registered sex offender, and paid restitution to the victims identified in the investigation. By doing this, Epstein avoided a prison sentence of a decade if he had been found guilty at trial.

In November, the Miami Herald issued several reports outlining how the deal was arranged between prosecutors and Epstein’s lawyers, including former independent counsel Ken Starr and Harvard Law School Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz. The Miami Herald's reporting also claimed FBI records indicated Epstein trafficked the women from all over the world for sex parties at his homes in Manhattan and elsewhere.

In February, a federal judge found that the negotiation struck by Acosta infringed upon the rights of the victims in the Epstein case and thus ordered for the records to be unsealed. The deal provided gave federal immunity for the alleged crimes to Epstein and co-conspirators. “Particularly problematic was the Government’s decision to conceal the existence of the [agreement] and mislead the victims to believe that federal prosecution was still a possibility,’’ U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra in Palm Beach said at the time.

Acosta has been criticized for his handling of the prosecution of Epstein. Critics argue the penalty was far too light given the allegations that Epstein was involved in sex trafficking and had abused dozens of women, many underage. He initially faced a 53-page federal indictment for related crimes. The Justice Department's Office of Professional Responsibility announced in February it had launched an investigation into whether Acosta's actions as U.S. attorney amounted to professional misconduct.

Acosta defended himself by arguing he did not violate the Crime Victims' Rights Act and that the Justice Department backed his actions.

Two of Epstein's accusers have accused Dershowitz of participating in or being present for Epstein's sex ring. Dershowitz, who claims evidence under seal can prove his innocence, reacted to the new charges against Epstein by telling the Daily Beast, “I’ll wait to see what the evidence is."

Epstein was closely connected to former President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, the second son of Queen Elizabeth II, who is the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom. Both flew frequently on Epstein's private jet, dubbed the "Lolita Express." President Trump was Epstein’s neighbor in Palm Beach and a former friend. He also flew on Epstein’s plane.

Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Hard to assess what to make of this, given epstein is an izzy/mossad asset. Trump greenlighted superspy Pollard's "sympathy early release" right?

Lots of pizzagate/pedogate/Qanon followers were ecstatic from the 12/17 EO saying state could seize assets from ppl committing gross crimes against humanity, incl human trafficking.

Executive Order Blocking the Property of ... - The White House
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/
    Executive Orders Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption ... to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or ...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1484107814760s.jpg
    Anonymous ID:S+E7vLVp Sun 07 Jul 2019 02:24:04 No.218660249 Report
    >>218651599
    Great copypasta to btfo the shills who try to insinuate Trump participated in Epstein's Island. The shills are absolutely terrified and desperate:

Because tards keep extrapolating Epstein's black book aka day planner with the FLIGHT LOG.

I promise you when I worked in a certain business my black book was full of every number of every person I ever met just in case at some point in the future I would be told to "contact blah blah and ask for blah blah"...

Trump would obviously be in his day planner as would any other number around Trump that Epstein could get his hands on.

Trump is NOT in the flight log to Lolita Island, not even once. He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time...and I have little doubt they tried like holy hell to get Trump to Lolita Island. Epstein assaulted a young girl at Mara Largo and Trump had him banned for life.

At Epstein's first arrest Trump went voluntarily to the police to give a statement and at the time the Police commented "He could not have been MORE forthcoming".

Trump then hires Acosta, the asswipe that gave Epstein such a sweet deal that he got zero time...and then he waited.... Acosta probably sang like a bird and Trump et al waited until the "right time" to strike.

Trump knew what Epstein was up to "he's a fun guy, likes his girls young, really really young". People held that against him as if it were some form of agreement when in fact, in typical Trump fashion he slapped Epstein publicly..iron fist in velvet glove. He was NOT a politician and he had to do business with these people and he still managed to say something about what he knew was going on.
    https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...199/#218660249

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Neuro (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Trump is Only Witness to Snitch on Epstein Anonymous
    >"There is no debate over what happened," Edwards told VICE news. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."
    >Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.

>Maxwell fled the United States on the eve of her deposition and never testified in Epstein's case. In fact, several of the Jane Doe lawyers, who spoke off the record because the case is ongoing, said that every key person investigators wanted to interview — especially those with potential knowledge of what took place on St. James Island — eluded subpoenas on technical grounds.
    >There was one exception: Donald Trump.

>Edwards, the lawyer for Roberts and about 10 other Jane Does, said that after he served Trump with the subpoena in 2009, Trump immediately contacted him.
    >"During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."

>It appears that Trump cut ties to Epstein a few weeks after the non-prosecution agreement was reached. On October 15, 2007, the New York Post reported that Mar-A-Lago had barred Epstein because he hit on a masseuse at the club. Epstein denied to the the Post that he had been banned. One of the Jane Doe attorneys told VICE News a slightly different account, saying that he had been told Trump broke ties with Epstein after Epstein tried to pick up the underage daughter of a Mar-A-Lago club member.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...n-bill-clinton

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Hard to assess what to make of this, given epstein is an izzy/mossad asset. Trump greenlighted superspy Pollard's "sympathy early release" right?

Lots of pizzagate/pedogate/Qanon followers were ecstatic from the 12/17 EO saying state could seize assets from ppl committing gross crimes against humanity, incl human trafficking.

Executive Order Blocking the Property of ... - The White House
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/
    Executive Orders Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption ... to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or ...
    It is just a matter of time before questioning anthropogenic climate change is considered human rights abuse and the government can confiscate your assets. And then after that questioning government. After all the government will have a strong reason, iow confiscate your assets, for your ideas, why would they not use this power against their enemies?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Owen B live now:

#566 Small Hat Epstein goes Down
    Owen Benjamin
    2K watching
    LIVE NOW
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

Maybe there is an open war between zionist Israeli jews and non-zionist Diaspora jews. Trump is a zionist stooge of his his son-in-law. Kikes like perv Epstein and perv Harvey Weinstein never did anything for Israel. They offend and embarrass orthodox zionist jews.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.