Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who the fuck are you to question my entitlement??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: Who the fuck are you to question my entitlement??

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    That's only at drive thrus. They went to self serve two+ decades ago. They need to feed the HFC to the masses. The beginning of free refills.
    I've never understood it, if you're going to turn your product around and lead the public to it like a feed trough

There's 0 chance at managing it.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    You steal soda pop from fast food joints? Why would you do that?
    A watercup then add iced tea, why the hate?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    A watercup then add iced tea, why the hate?
    He only asked a question. There was no hate, I agree with him, why steal soda from fast food joints? For most folks, stealing is wrong. It's actually even one of the ten commandments.
    life is good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    He only asked a question. There was no hate, I agree with him, why steal soda from fast food joints? For most folks, stealing is wrong. It's actually even one of the ten commandments.
    I dint see or hear anyone stealing anything anywhere. Some one was handed a cup and took the cheaper soda than filtered water.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    Stealing is wrong for anyone not being a psychopath. I suppose one can condone stealing if ones life or serious bodily injury is on the table without the stolen goods and the stealing would not have that impact on the injured party. Like if you get lost in a Snowstorm and you have to break into a vacation home to get some food and warmth to avoid freezing to death.

Going in and stealing soda from a fast food fountain would usually not qualify.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I dint see or hear anyone stealing anything anywhere. Some one was handed a cup and took the cheaper soda than filtered water.

Soda is cheaper than water at the restaurant? How much did he pay?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    A cup for water is free in a restaurant. A cup for soda, you pay more for. So, it is stealing, even if it's only a dollar more.

Read the article that Tumbleweed posted in another thread. It starts by stealing candy bars as kids, then works it's way to full on hold up men (armed robbers). It's not the size of the theft, it's the lack of morals that is important to realize.

If you have to break into a cabin to keep from freezing, than life safety may be worth more than taking a few items at the moment. If that's the case, you come back to the owner and make amends. You owe that owner a debt you should pay.

Cebu needs to go to every restaurant he stole soda from, and make amends.
    life is good.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (20th July 2019),Neuro (21st July 2019),Tumbleweed (20th July 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Soda is cheaper than purified water everywhere.

Nobody stole anything, guy just chose something he wasn't supposed to and should not have attempt at being managed (obviously)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Water at a drink station in fast food restaurants is strictly tap water, no filters or purifiers in use. Anyone who thinks a fast food restaurant (or any restaurant for that matter) is going to go to the expense of buying and maintaining any water filters or purifiers is out of touch with reality.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Water at a drink station in fast food restaurants is strictly tap water, no filters or purifiers in use. Anyone who thinks a fast food restaurant (or any restaurant for that matter) is going to go to the expense of buying and maintaining any water filters or purifiers is out of touch with reality.
    That is definitely wrong, at least in MI where my wife worked. I saw the purification room, was off limits but I checked. definitely a fluoride filter in there.
    Jackie did it and you know it!