Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: So....

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 4,207 Posts

Re: So....

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    How low will she go?
    Low enough that dealers won't sell you any.
    TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!
    You can forget about making America great again, it ain't gonna happen.

The NWO is here, and you all stood in line for it!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

monty (16th March 2020),osoab (16th March 2020),RatHoler (16th March 2020),woodman (17th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,276 Times in 1,482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Low enough that dealers won't sell you any.
    A good time to buy some mining stocks? I am sitting on cash and I'd rather be sitting on something tangible. I know paper isn't tangible but miner stocks may be a way to diversify.

I don't know a damn thing about investing but I need to learn. What are you folks doing? I don't want to pay the premiums for physical but maybe it is the only way to go.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on. ---C. S. Lewis

Platinum
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,709 Times in 777 Posts

I don't know anything about the mining stocks either. I remember Bob Chapman used to recommend them.

I've just been getting the metals to hold.

I've been hanging out in Greg Mannarino's chatroom to see if I can learn anything... I'd like to learn more about mining stocks, but don't even know where else to go.

My elderly parents are also sitting on lots of cash and need to move it, but don't know what to do.

And I have heard that we are not supposed to keep much cash in the bank...trying to stay calm but feel a bit panicky b/c trying to also help my parents. I'm worried all of this (the economic collapse) is going to give her a stroke.

---

Comments from Mannirino's chat
    -I'm impressed with Barrick gold it's the only miner that's still standing
    -Barrick is a good stock, it had a good PE ratio before the crash... it was 8.9 now its 7.2