Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So....

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

So....

How long before the current Wilver train crashes?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: So....

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    How long before the current Wilver train crashes?
    It's good to see little brother silver trying to catch up to big brother gold. Ratio is currently 88 oz of silver to 1 oz of gold. To make an 80/1 ratio, silver can go to $18 quickly. But once silver gets momentum it could easily pass that.

I say $20 silver in the coming months.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

I was just flipping thru thrillver charts; ~1y high @ $16.21 yesterday; whoduh thunk it?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    It's good to see little brother silver trying to catch up to big brother gold. Ratio is currently 88 oz of silver to 1 oz of gold. To make an 80/1 ratio, silver can go to $18 quickly. But once silver gets momentum it could easily pass that.

I say $20 silver in the coming months.
    I think wilver would hit 14 frns before 18 frns
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I was just flipping thru thrillver charts; ~1y high @ $16.21 yesterday; whoduh thunk it?
    Just after a record high Au/Ag ratio. I really don't follow right now. Any mine closures?
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I think wilver would hit 14 frns before 18 frns
    It already hit 14 frns, for what several months or even a year. Silver can't "hit" what it was held down and slammed to. Wilver's been there and done that. Now, big brother Dold is off to the races gaining. Wilver has a little life left to try and keep up.

18 frns we go, watch and enjoy the show.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

It’s a gigantic buy signal when silver is at more than 90:1 to gold. The house voted a $15 minimum wage (it will not pass senate, but it will probably by the end of next year after elections), and federal reserve lowered interest rates. These two things are very inflationary and this favors silver more than gold. Then you have the epic “cup and handle” which have been forming since 1980, and the “handle” part is about to break out. I wouldn’t be surprised if silver is at +$100/t.oz within a year.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (31st July 2019),Hitch (21st July 2019),monty (21st July 2019),Spun Gold (8th November 2019),woodman (21st July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Aint no $15 minimum wage coming to all parts U.S. is just a publicity stunt so democractic runners can use as ammo in elections.

Christ there's still some parts in U.S. where entire plant managers still only earn $15 an hour.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I'm of the opinion nothing happens to Silver until something happens to crude.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

osoab (22nd July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Aint no $15 minimum wage coming to all parts U.S. is just a publicity stunt so democractic runners can use as ammo in elections.

Christ there's still some parts in U.S. where entire plant managers still only earn $15 an hour.
    See the democrats will even get the plant managers in those areas then. If the workers get payed $15/hour a plant manager should get at least 22 maybe 24 even, hell he’ll vote Democrat too. Anyway it won’t take long until those $15 gets you what $7.25 gets you today. Sure some jobs will get lost, but those people will get hired in hey-tich industry doin internet an sheit.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation