Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: So....

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: So....

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Seriously though, have there been any studies confirming efficacy in viral prevention?
    reminds me, I need to rent dive gear & go to Lake Tahoe again for a dive around the spot of my long ago tragic boating accident, & find 1-2 rounds from my Ag stash stored there at the lake bottom, in preps for this latest joo virus.

I heard U can suck on silver, & intake some of its molecules. Old timey medicine.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (26th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    reminds me, I need to rent dive gear & go to Lake Tahoe again for a dive around the spot of my long ago tragic boating accident, & find 1-2 rounds from my Ag stash stored there at the lake bottom, in preps for this latest joo virus.

I heard U can suck on silver, & intake some of its molecules. Old timey medicine.
    Supposedly a silver dollar was put in the bottom of milk containers and also water containers to prolong freshness. I am a silver hound. I really like silver. I like gold too. I got rid of a major portion of my silver during it's run-up in '11 (I think) in order to purchase sanding equipment. The sanding equipment has now gone to my youngest son. I need to purchase some more silver.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

I think you need to wait a year or two before going to Lake Tahoe renting diving equipment will more than be payed for with a couple of silver rounds... LOL
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

PatColo (5th March 2020)

Thanks

Palladium to silver ratio has gone from 15:1 to 150:1 in 10 years. Record from year 2000 is 232:1

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/pric...lver/alltime//

I think it may surpass 232:1, maybe even +300:1, but soon it will be a good idea to change over...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

osoab (28th February 2020),PatColo (5th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Palladium to silver ratio has gone from 15:1 to 150:1 in 10 years. Record from year 2000 is 232:1

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/pric...lver/alltime//

I think it may surpass 232:1, maybe even +300:1, but soon it will be a good idea to change over...

I'll let my oz of Pd ride.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I'll let my oz of Pd ride.
    When one oz of Pd buys a monster box, you may rethink it. Then again running with an oz of Pd is much easier than with a monster box.
    "What Difference, at this time, does it make?"

"What is 'is'?"

"Because you'd be in jail"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    When one oz of Pd buys a monster box, you may rethink it. Then again running with an oz of Pd is much easier than with a monster box.
    I'll trade for a monster box when I arrive at your house with the zombie hoard close behind.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

11. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Neuro (29th February 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    How are you doing JQP?

Thanks

Fark Pd down $265! That is more than I bought my Palladium for!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

PatColo (5th March 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Fark Pd down $265! That is more than I bought my Palladium for!!!
    Your are starting to feel like Warren Buffet aren't you.
    H.L. Mencken

H. L. Mencken

16. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Neuro (1st March 2020)