Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: So....

Thanks
    Thanked 7,488 Times in 4,270 Posts

Re: So....

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    How low will she go?
    Low enough that dealers won't sell you any.
    Vote Joe Biden!

Climate change, Green new deal, Carbon tax, Abortion is a woman's health right, lgbtq's better then heterosexuals, Open borders
    Let illegals vote and get free healthcare, White people are racists!, We need universal healthcare, God doesn't exist
    Ban assault rifles and high capacity 'clips', Sanctuary cities, Political correctness, Defund the military, China is our friend
    America is not great, Free college, Tax the rich, Raise taxes on working people, Reparations for Blacks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

monty (16th March 2020),osoab (16th March 2020),RatHoler (16th March 2020),woodman (17th March 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,679 Times in 1,666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Low enough that dealers won't sell you any.
    A good time to buy some mining stocks? I am sitting on cash and I'd rather be sitting on something tangible. I know paper isn't tangible but miner stocks may be a way to diversify.

I don't know a damn thing about investing but I need to learn. What are you folks doing? I don't want to pay the premiums for physical but maybe it is the only way to go.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

Platinum
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 Times in 1,130 Posts

I don't know anything about the mining stocks either. I remember Bob Chapman used to recommend them.

I've just been getting the metals to hold.

I've been hanging out in Greg Mannarino's chatroom to see if I can learn anything... I'd like to learn more about mining stocks, but don't even know where else to go.

My elderly parents are also sitting on lots of cash and need to move it, but don't know what to do.

And I have heard that we are not supposed to keep much cash in the bank...trying to stay calm but feel a bit panicky b/c trying to also help my parents. I'm worried all of this (the economic collapse) is going to give her a stroke.

---

Comments from Mannirino's chat
    -I'm impressed with Barrick gold it's the only miner that's still standing
    -Barrick is a good stock, it had a good PE ratio before the crash... it was 8.9 now its 7.2

Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 Times in 2,685 Posts

So...

Is the price of wilver stuck?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,591 Times in 4,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    So...

Is the price of wilver stuck?
    Yes, apart from vs gold ratio it’s going down.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,679 Times in 1,666 Posts

Over $16.
    " If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.” ---C. S. Lewis

Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 Times in 2,685 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Over $16.
    I will yawn through 25 frns
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,591 Times in 4,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Over $16.
    Wuhaa!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 2,321 Posts

What any gains into cash would be able to be spent into at this point for me, is an unknown.

Was that gold coin spent to buy hotel in Germany post WWII a bombed out shell?

Should I buy a beach that government will only allow people on to it between the hours of 5 and 8am?

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    What any gains into cash would be able to be spent into at this point for me, is an unknown.
    Attempting to convert a FRN to ownership can be frustrating when society does not recognize your ownership of yourself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Horn (18th May 2020)