Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: So....

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: So....

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    It’s a gigantic buy signal when silver is at more than 90:1 to gold. The house voted a $15 minimum wage (it will not pass senate, but it will probably by the end of next year after elections), and federal reserve lowered interest rates. These two things are very inflationary and this favors silver more than gold. Then you have the epic “cup and handle” which have been forming since 1980, and the “handle” part is about to break out. I wouldn’t be surprised if silver is at +$100/t.oz within a year.
    I like the way you think. I will say I have never, sold any of the silver I've bought over the years, bought in meager amounts. However, If silver hit's +$100 an oz, I will part with some 1 oz rounds or 10 oz bars I have. 90% junk is for SHTF and bartering, won't sell that. Coins are for when/if I am blessed to retire in 15-20 years...

Silver has always been a long play investment. I'm bullish, but won't sell any silver anytime soon. Have silver for a plan in place, and set a price for when you'll sell. That is what silver is for.
    life is good.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

monty (22nd July 2019),Neuro (21st July 2019),woodman (21st July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    I like the way you think. I will say I have never, sold any of the silver I've bought over the years, bought in meager amounts. However, If silver hit's +$100 an oz, I will part with some 1 oz rounds or 10 oz bars I have. 90% junk is for SHTF and bartering, won't sell that. Coins are for when/if I am blessed to retire in 15-20 years...

Silver has always been a long play investment. I'm bullish, but won't sell any silver anytime soon. Have silver for a plan in place, and set a price for when you'll sell. That is what silver is for.
    Silver will probably surprise most of us as it starts moving massively. The $50 it was in 1980 is probably equivalent to $500 today if you count the real inflation of the dollar. It may even get higher than this. Fueled by profits in the crypto arena, what unites gold/silver-bugs with adopters of crypto-currencies is a distrust of fiat currency. Some in the crypto community also has a firm belief in gold and silver but right now sees greater profit potential in crypto’s, once those profits have been realized they probably will move into booming gold and silver.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Spun Gold (8th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Wow, alls you guys need now is some peanut butter to go with all the jelly... Reason gold is 90 to 1 is so that it can be shorted to supress silver. And nowadays that even an apparent subject to Bitcoin.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Wow, alls you guys need now is some peanut butter to go with all the jelly... Reason gold is 90 to 1 is so that it can be shorted to supress silver. And nowadays that even an apparent subject to Bitcoin.
    Crypto’s did take a lot of attention away from gold and silver over the last years...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

We backtrack to 14 before eclipsing 18.

No need to become a wilver tard again.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    No need to become a wilver tard again.
    How else could you grab the multi-annual Hugo Salinas, Nobel Peace & Prosperity Award?

Imagine the insulation to oil shocks that local Silver banking and exchanges could provide to global communist states everywhere.

Persons from all walks of life would be diggin through old disposed of cellphones and keyboards now gathering dust in closets across the globe.

Even genetically disadvantaged people..

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Another 1/4 point cut and wilver on the way way down. Palladium dropped the day before. Foreshadowing?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Another 1/4 point cut and wilver on the way way down. Palladium dropped the day before. Foreshadowing?
    Bitcoin pressure (and you thought it had no weight)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (7th August 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

18 frns we go, watch and enjoy the show.

Silver touched $17 an ounce today....with lot's of upside. Gold broke $1500 an oz. Anyone figure we are on a massive gold bull yet?
    life is good.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Neuro (7th August 2019),PatColo (7th August 2019)

Thanks

Silver touched $17 an ounce today....with lot's of upside. Gold broke $1500 an oz. Anyone figure we are on a massive gold bull yet?
    Horn will continue to thrive on sarcasm fo shure.