The Canadian gold market can bring some nice opportunities these times.

I'm following wing few of them and one who can get HUGHE potential is Abcourt Mines (ABI) on the TSXV.
From my point of view it's a really an undervaluation project.

I don't know why exactly, but they actually produce something like 18 000 Oz of gold per year + Silver, with their actual structure.

The point is then just with this, the prices of shares could be higher than actual at 0,075$.
If we compare to another company who is near of the Abcourt mine, Radisson by example, RDS the share is actually at 0.16$

The point is then they get land, some nice thrills, but not any mine yet!
How is it possible than the market give as much value to this project if we compare with ABI who is steady in production?

Ok, ABI still gain 40% in the last few months, but this is not enough considering what they own.
They are actually working on the development of 2 others mines.
Sleeping Giant and Abcourt-Barvue.

They are actually working on the funding of these 2 projects, but with these 2 mines, they will produce approximately 35 000 to 40 000 Oz of gold + 10 000 Oz of silver + zinc production.

These projects will be up and running in a reasonable time frame. By 2022 all these projects will be ready!
That's why I tell than the actual share prices don't reflect the real value of the mine at all.

Am I the only one who seeing this potential?

Let me know your point of view on this.
It will be a pleasure to get your opinion.

Thanks.