Thread: Trump Rally soon!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Trump Rally soon!

Should be a fun one tonight with Trump bashing the Dem debates.

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: Trump Rally soon!

The Trump rally in the stock market stopped though...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    The Trump rally in the stock market stopped though...
    Because of the new wave of tariffs he announced.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Nah, it's the 25 bps that didn't get shaved.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    DOW is down by 8-900 points, since that...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    DOW is down by 8-900 points, since that...
    Put your shorts on. I haven't even dabbled in the market in about 10 years. What used to increase my income time to time crushed me immensely.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

I think the financial planner at work doesn't care for me. The place I work at has awesome 401K matching, as we as employee stock purchasing at a discount. I've not taken part in any.

The guy emails me asking for a call to plan for how I should take the benefits provided to me.

I accept the call, he goes over the same crap I've heard a million times. After he says his bullshit and asked me when I'd like to start and when I said no, I don't want too you would of thought I ran over his cat or something.

He said it's a benefit provided by the company, I said I'm aware of that, but I don't gamble and the stock market is a rigged market. I said the fed can't even raise rates without the market diving into a tailspin. What happens to my 401k or employee stock when the market dives? He said they go down... I said which is why I want no part in it. He said when it goes up your investment goes up when the market goes up. I said so? The only reason its gone anywhere outside of down is the Fed pumping free money into the system and buying up the worthless assets that no one else wanted and put them on its own balance sheet. Tell me, is this the recipe for a strong financial foundation that I should look to invest money into? He didn't answer of course, but at that point I ended the call, and said I have to get back to work so I can at least earn enough to feed and provide for my family. I'll never get to retire, my retirement was squandered and wasted by the generations before me.
    Last edited by Ares; 4th August 2019 at 08:21 AM.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (4th August 2019),osoab (4th August 2019),PatColo (3rd August 2019),woodman (4th August 2019)