Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein supposedly DEAD

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

Re: Epstein supposedly DEAD

well we will never get to see this "justice". i didnt believe that the SDNY would allow a goy to touch this...and it looks like they didnt.
    sry, replying to post 85

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDRock For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th August 2019),osoab (20th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Can anyone confirm, i keep hearing rumors that the guards where Epstein was kept keep threatening his cellmate, that former cop, to keep his mouth shut.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Can anyone confirm, i keep hearing rumors that the guards where Epstein was kept keep threatening his cellmate, that former cop, to keep his mouth shut.

first I've heard; U'd need to drop some links.

either way, hearsay from a bunch of crooks.

hearing more truther types declaring their belief, albeit qualifying it with "we just don't know", but their first guess at this point is Ep is alive, was whisked away in a bunch of hocus pocus smoke, & now living well in izzy or wherever.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (21st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Bingo. WHO specifically made this sudden decision in 2019 (after literally decades of impunity) and ordered the arrest warrant to get this shitstorm going?

The "who" will tell us the why.

Well the guy who signed off on it is attorney general Barr. Which is kind of absurd considering there is this Epstein-Barr Virus, which tends to create in adolescents mononucleosis, or popularly called the kissing disease. Of course someone or several with some sense of humor directed him to take this action. Perhaps he was even promoted to NY state attorney for this specific case...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein–Barr_virus
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st August 2019),monty (21st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Tue night Rense:

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2019.08.20 (It's JEW NIGHT!)

Download Hour 1 - Det Jim Rothstein - Over 50 Years Fighting Pedos And Child Trafficking

Download Hour 2 - Frank JosephLOL - Hannibal and his parallels with our time

Download Hour 3 - Br Nathanael - Fighting Harder Than Ever
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st August 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

thought this was an interesting comment from over at zerohedge:

Questions: Why does Epstein not show up on brokercheck?
    After his first felony, he would have had securities licensees taken away. How could he still manage money?
    Not one person has asked these.
    I've also seen other people post comments over there basically saying nobody came forward to say they invested with him (something like that)

And this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I says that the Mossad just made up that he was a billionaire (I seriously doubt he ever made any money at all, just more jewish BS about him being a "brilliant financier"--Mossad/Wexner probably fronted him all the money as part of his cover.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

monty (21st August 2019),PatColo (21st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    thought this was an interesting comment from over at zerohedge:

I've also seen other people post comments over there basically saying nobody came forward to say they invested with him (something like that)

And this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I says that the Mossad just made up that he was a billionaire (I seriously doubt he ever made any money at all, just more jewish BS about him being a "brilliant financier"--Mossad/Wexner probably fronted him all the money as part of his cover.
    He wrote his will 2 days prior to his “death”. All assets went to a trust. That is classic for these front men.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (21st August 2019),midnight rambler (21st August 2019),monty (21st August 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

So, it really does look like this is one of the ways the Israelis control governments from behind the scenes.

Looks like they got caught in Columbia:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/14-isr...g-in-colombia/

And at that link I found this comment, indicating that they ran another child sex ring in Brazil in the 90s:

So the Jews have another South America pedophile scandal to their discredit. We haven't forgotten the child prostitution business run by Arie Scher and George Schteinberg in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, during the 1990s. It was exposed in the early summer of 2000 by an infuriated teenage girl who found a nude photo of herself online, after Schteinberg had PROMISED her that he'd never show it to anyone.

Schteinberg was arrested and given a slap on the wrist (they went easy on him because he was Jewish) while Arie Scher escaped to Israel, one step ahead of the authorities.

The Israeli government took away Scher's diplomat license for five years (because he got caught being naughty, presumably; properly trained Jews don't get caught, of course).

When the five years were past, Israel proposed to send Scher to Australia to replace Amir Laty, who'd made himself unwelcome by committing espionage and by being very rude to certain Australian women.

Somehow or other, the Australian public found out that the spy was being replaced by a pedophile as Israel's official ambassador to their country, and they got up in arms about it. This persuaded Scher to decline the post, perhaps keeping the cushy administrative job the Israeli government gave him during the previous five years

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (21st August 2019),midnight rambler (21st August 2019),monty (21st August 2019),Tumbleweed (21st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    That guy literally insists in this Youtube video that he is one of the "good jews" only now finger-pointing at the "bad jews" after all these years.

(((Youtube))) already yanked down every single Goyim channel that mentioned jews, mossad, or Israel but this "good jew" channel remains totally uncensored? ? ?

We should, by now, realize this: There is no "good" jew. Their own tribe quickly destroys them.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    first I've heard; U'd need to drop some links.

either way, hearsay from a bunch of crooks.

hearing more truther types declaring their belief, albeit qualifying it with "we just don't know", but their first guess at this point is Ep is alive, was whisked away in a bunch of hocus pocus smoke, & now living well in izzy or wherever.

Here it is Pat, at the 1:55 mark.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

PatColo (21st August 2019)