Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 websites Google does not want you to visit

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: 200 websites Google does not want you to visit

Zach on with AJ/Owen Shroyer Mon. AFAIK this link plays a repeating loop of latest 3hr "The War Room" show:
    https://banned.video/channel/5b9301172abf762e22bc22fd

But a perma archive of the show should appear here https://www.bitchute.com/channel/9c7qJvwx7YQ1/ soon; not there at this writing.

edit: it's here too; zach comes on @ 14m here: https://assets.infowarsmedia.com/videos/0f381eeb-bf55-4934-b3dd-5c8074228a82.mp4

From the segments I've watched, which aint all of them, Zach & Owen were just queuing up this EMJ/Pewdepie/ADL clip, when AJ came storming in from off cam, & took over the segment like a glow in the dark nigger. Not sure it they ever played it?

7m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aDkQrTmZ1w
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

1 hr w David Knight

Google Whistleblower: Fighting UBI, SmartCities, AI, 5G
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5ddc3d68764c44002968eaeb

·
    Nov 25, 2019
    The David Knight Show
    Zach Vorhies, Google Whistleblower (Twitter @PerpetualManiac), joins to talk about what he saw, how SmartCities, AI & UBI affect our liberties, what happened to him as whistleblower.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (26th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

"when AJ came storming in from off cam, & took over the segment "

That is AJ's consistent behavior pattern over the many years that I closely followed the "work" of this piece of work.

AJ uses his groupie popularity in a manipulative way to quash dissemination of truth on his platforms that he does not like.

The point or message of the EMJ PewdiePie clip, which I posted on this forum somewhere fairly recently, was that the jig is up on zombie unawareness of the masses as to the ADL and their long-standing malicious evil activities against the survival of the sovereign USA republic.

People are waking up and walking away from those who lie, kill and destroy the innocents in this wicked world system. That is a good thing.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (26th November 2019),woodman (26th November 2019)

Thanks

in this rendition of Owen/Zach's show yest, https://assets.infowarsmedia.com/vid...?cd=attachment - Zach sets up EMJ clip @ 17:35, & they agree to play it beginning in the next segment. AJ crashes in @ 19:50 & changes the whole direction of the show to vaxxed-ines.

Owen/Zach's 2nd EMJ-clip-playing setup party crash was even more buffoonish, begin 26:10... brazen topic hijack! They never did play the EMJ clip,

Thanks

Zach & Owen Benjamin in a catfight. Guess around mid/late Aug around Zach's coming-out, Owen took some shots re Zach's 'witness' role in the Apr '18 jootube campus shooter 'event'. At least that, maybe more... thinking not really worth much of my time. My watching OB's stuff had steeply wound down already by Aug & I didn't see OB's jabs.

But AFAIK Zach reawoke the thing with an otherwise unprovoked tweet yest, with a vid accusing OB of abusing his dog on his livestream. Looks to me like a drunken Owen rough housing w his big breed dog:
    https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/...17800305143808

OB's first response, https://twitter.com/OwenComedy/statu...83112329990144

Thanks

great one w Dr. Robert Epstein, 67 mins, begin @ 5:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSM...ature=youtu.be

Maryam Henein on RT's Redacted Tonight, begin @ 14m:

Google Censorship Revealed (And Max Blumenthal Charges Dropped) | Redacted Tonight

Thanks

By the way, the top YouTube video does play though it looks like it may be erased from YouTube. I only could take 23 minutes of listening.

American Freedom Alliance NO GOOD*

Dr. Robert Epstein Not telling us anything we did not already know. Another typical deceiver.

Dr. Epstein says something like

Who gave Google that power? (to shut down the Internet for 40 minutes on March 31, 2009)

that sounds reminiscent of E. Michael Jones saying to Dr. Michael Brown in a debate something like

Who gave you the right to change the words of scripture? (Brown, a convert to Protestant / Christian Zionism from his ethnic Judaism religion, claims that the New Testament 2 Thessalonians verse that says the Jews killed Jesus really says and means the Judeans killed Jesus. I have heard a "Catholic priest" make the same claim.)

Both Dr. Epstein and Dr. Jones are asking important questions, but the only difference is that Dr. Jones knows the true answer to those two questions from those two men and will acknowledge who it is, and Dr. Epstein knows who gave google that power but will not acknowledge who it is.

* Go to
    https://americanfreedomalliance.org/about/

amd look at one of 5 items on their mission list

3. Islamization of the West – the increasing number of Islamic terrorist attacks here in the West is only one aspect of Islamization. The effect on the culture, on demographics, on legislation, on the very nature of the rule of law is tremendous and the consequences are already being felt most acutely in Europe but also here in the United States.

and then on that same page, take a gander at all the people's names who run that outfit.

Any questions?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th December 2019)

Thanks

^ sorry you couldn't bear it Dachsie, I took alot from it.

MAYBE "nothing we didn't already know" IF you've been properly obsessed with #Technocracy #BigTechSurveillance #BigTechGaslighting as I/we have; but this talk was full of telling anecdotes & Q&A in latter half.

I don't see Dr. Epstein "deceiving" here, or anywhere else he's been guest on. If anything it's impressive that he's open about being a Demrat supporter, but here he is disgusted @ big tech's biased & underhanded manipulation of the public towards the 'side' he favors.

You could speculate, given his shaking the tin cup for shekels for some mass nationwide big tech bias surveillance system for 2020's election, that he could CharlieBrown/Lucy/Football us with a fake watchdog scam... I dunno; don't see anyone else proposing anything; & Trump remains all tweet no action wrt his periodic tweets/events on the problem.

Ep's article @ MySevenSimpleSteps.com - I tried to paste whole thing but it was a mess with HTML coding - so I just listed the 7 steps' titles; open article for the full fleshing out of these steps.

Seven Simple Steps Toward Online Privacy
    Mar 16, 2017 · 7 min read

I haven’t received a targeted ad on my computer or mobile phone since 2014. If you care about your privacy — or even if you’re just sick of being bombarded by ads for diet pills seconds after you send an email to a friend complaining that your pants are too tight — here are seven simple steps you can take to make your online presence more private

1) Jettison Gmail.

2) Switch Search Engines.

3) Kill Chrome.

4) Axe Android.

5) Heave Home.

6) Clear Cache and Cookies.

7) Pick a Proxy or VPN.

Thanks

This response is offered just for fun and hopefully does not offend, but it is my truth.

Glad to see your challenge to me, PatColo.

Here goes.

"^ sorry you couldn't bear it Dachsie, I took alot from it. "

I got a few bits on info I did not know about in those first few minutes I listened, that is, in regard to all the platforms G now owns and their names, but I kind of had an inkling for a long time about all that grabbing up of platforms by G and other big ones.

_________

" IF you've been properly obsessed with #Technocracy #BigTechSurveillance #BigTechGaslighting as I/we have; but this talk was full of telling anecdotes & Q&A in latter half."

I would not say I am "properly obsessed" but I have taken in quite a few articles and videos on the subject and I definitely see all the myriad of opportunities Google has to be evil. I get the big picture. All of G's tricks are really the same tricks of the Cass Sunstein type tricks in subverting "truth" seekers and "patriots."

I have known about surveillance and gaslighting for years. But now having this "doctor" with multiple degrees from Harvard - yadda yadda - and his speaking to the audience using impressive factual terms, like studies and findings and percentages and other proofs of surveillance and what it can accomplish, is just part of the "wow them" schtick.
    I am tired of all these "brilliant" Ph.D.s telling us, again, what THEY are doing to us and "ain't it awful."

"I don't see Dr. Epstein "deceiving" here, or anywhere else he's been guest on."

It all depends on what the definition of "deceiving" is and these crisis actors / language manipulators act and lie in a manner to wow we of the ignorant unwashed masses who are easily impressed by this brilliant man seemingly coming out to the whole world fessing up about himself and telling the whole "truth. Like any good trickster crisis actor, Dr. E. deflects, distracts and performs and all the while he TECHNICALLY does not lie, just wows the easily wowed with off-topic impressive data.

"If anything it's impressive that he's open about being a Demrat supporter, "

This is the old mea culpa, mea culpa confessing truthful guy doing the tried and true martyr schtick. This strategy has been equally effective and successful for lesser lights like Alex Jones for decades.

"but here he is disgusted @ big tech's biased & underhanded manipulation of the public towards the 'side' he favors."

Aw, come'on PatColo, I have to believe you know better than believing this guy and taking it at face value. Alex Jones has done similar tap dancing routines for years.
    This is a variation on the martyr schtick. This sensitive caring moral guy feels such deep disgust about bad immoral manipulation of the public that he sacrifices and risks his own personal "side" or "bias" for the "right" position. This operator does not give a rat's pitootie about manipulation of the public.

"You could speculate, given his shaking the tin cup for shekels for some mass nationwide big tech bias surveillance system for 2020's election, guess I missed that and did not listen that far into his presentation. Did he really do that? If he did, that blew his detached brilliant moral scholar schtick to smithereens, but he knew his audience would buy that.

"that he could CharlieBrown/Lucy/Football us with a fake watchdog scam... I dunno;" I have noticed more and more money collection scams for ostensibly good causes for truth and justice and liberty and saving the USA where the big campaign for donations goes gangbusters for a while and then drops out of site and the big video we were donations for, for example the truth about the USS liberty video, the video never gets made and someone Made-off as in Bernie Madoff with the purse. I notice Dave Gaharry now his own donations campaign for some truth project regarding the USS Liberty now. Does not smell right to me.

I remember that Dr. Morgan Reynolds of no planes 9-11 fame, went on the Pete Santilli radio show and Santilli had already been found guilty of making off with some big collection donation fund for truckers or something like that, and Vinney Eastwood I think exposed that. Also Santilli was exposed for being an undercover FBI agent while posing as a patriot and reporter.

"don't see anyone else proposing anything"

I do, every day. Not exactly the same as Dr. E's plan but definitely in the category of "here's how you can really DO SOMETHING THAT WILL REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE, and which always involves a monetary donation or consideration of some kind.

"Trump remains all tweet no action wrt his periodic tweets/events on the problem."

Agree, but I just keep praying God will save our republic even if it means an Act of God outside the purview of DJT. I have an increasingly clear picture of what losing our republic looks like and is not a pretty picture.

"1) Jettison Gmail.

2) Switch Search Engines.

3) Kill Chrome.

4) Axe Android.

5) Heave Home.

6) Clear Cache and Cookies.

7) Pick a Proxy or VPN."

Low-tech, Boomer Tech, person that I am, I already learned to make those changes myself several months ago and as for the items of the list I really do not know much about at all, I'm still not impressed with their efficacy in solving the big problem. I tend more to complete cutting with the main Internet systems as we know it. Sad reality that this great information finding tool has been taken over like 99 percent.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (29th December 2019)

Thanks

^ I feel ur pain, Dachsie! /billclintonvoice

I'd suggest, "suffer through" the rest of Ep's talk; his portion is ~1h total, & latter ~half are where the nuggets are.

& this 12m clip if U haven't already seen:

Sen. Cruz Questions Victims of Censorship on Google's Bias

Ep urges we watch "The Creepy Line" through his talk above - I have yet to watch, & don't see a free/full version but here's the 3m trailer:

The Creepy Line | Official HD Trailer (2019) | Documentary