Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 websites Google does not want you to visit

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: 200 websites Google does not want you to visit

new today, only pt 1 of eventual 4 pts. Tiny YT channel, 669 subs - I gather she's some kind of holistic health expert

> half this 29m jobee is re suppressed alt/holistic healing/nutrition sites, vs (joogle & co) promoted big pharma friendly fake health sites; herbicides/dead bees, fluoride, more. Latter parts pending at her channel.

29:14 NOW PLAYING

Zach Vorhies Interview Part 1

15 views 14 hours ago

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

^ part 2, all vaccines / big pharma tyranny vs alt health, + joogle's censorship via "machine learning fairness"

26:55

Zach Interview Part 2

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

^ all 4 parts of that Zach interview with the health oriented woman Maryan Henein have been up for over a week, see https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnn...Bneak_Q/videos
    abysmal view #s though; she's just got a tiny channel.

She had a score yest with Epoch Times picking up this article she wrote:

Google Censors, Shadowbans, and Blacklists Alternative Health News

Maryam Henein
    September 27, 2019 Updated: September 28, 2019

Thanks

new today; Epstein is the joo who testified to cong re goog's ability to sway 15 MM voters to their will, via sneaky search/suggestion results helping mold the unwitting jooglers' opinions.

https://twitter.com/DrREpstein/statu...45278823141376

Out today: My appearance on @GlennBeck's podcast, in which I explain how #Google-and-the-Gang can shift 15 million votes in 2020 & how we can use monitoring systems to stop them. "Google's Hidden Dictatorship" (70-min. video)

Oh & ICYMI, Glenn LOVES israel; just sayin.

1:09:45
    Ep 52 | Google’s Hidden Dictatorship | Dr. Robert Epstein | The Glenn Beck Podcast
    12K views
    11 hours ago

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (29th September 2019)

Thanks

Zach on w Sara Carter podcast, only way I'm aware of to listen is player at
    https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/sta...20037711302656

Begin @ 20:30 -- coz well worth avoiding Sara's vomitous pro izzy opening spiel...

Thanks

As usual, many images which won't post here so check it out at site:

Maryam Henein, GreenMedinfo
    Waking Times

Google’s beginnings start in Room 380 of the Gates building on the Stanford campus. It was there that founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page (described as ‘nice guys’) aimed to find relevant information on the Internet, by rapidly downloading, indexing, and searching the entire Internet using low-cost personal computers. It was 1998, and they had their eyes on out-searching Altavista.

The New Yorkersoon described Google as “the search engine of the digital in-crowd.” And then Time Digital stated that the search engine “was to its competitors what a laser is to a blunt stick.”

more: https://www.wakingtimes.com/2019/10/...ram-our-minds/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I was first told about how great Google was and was the only search engine to use in 1999, and this was by the top administration of a large public university where I worked.
    I had kind of clunky computer set up at home but was well into alternative news and research on false events at that time, so I found Google to be absolutely amazing. If I could only vaguely remember some words and subject discussed in an audio or video, it would give it as the top hit. AMAZING !

But I certainly understand why the slogan "Don't Be Evil" because there are a jillion ways to manipulate algorithyms to be evil. The devotion has to be strictly to objective finding of information that most closely matches search terms - PERIOD!

But Google turned EVIL and it was clearly not only for money reasons, though that always plays a top role.

The thing we should do is NEVER USE GOOGLE. I use StartPage now and am pretty happy with it. Bing was good up until just recently then it went garbage.

DuckDuckGo also went garbage about 6 months ago.

We should SHARE good search engine info.

Amazing Polly did a very recent video, she's on Bitchute too, where there is evidence to start programming the neurons in our brain without physically touching us but with waves of some kind of big new secret technology. All the Stamford Univ. and Palo Alto evil people are working on this. All of our top swamp deep state oligarchs are in on this garbage too.

So Google may be able to mess with our minds but only if we choose to use it. We still have independent thought and free will and we need to watch our simple everyday choices and use it or lose it. I like stealth and subversion tactics but not law breaking activities.

I do not want anymore WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO US, I want constructive ideas to make us each a little more free and control of our lives.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (26th October 2019)

Thanks

Zach's twatter feed is worth a bookmark if you're into this shite: https://twitter.com/perpetualmaniac

couple zach interviews; first one with Red Pill 78 was pub'd Sept 27; I missed it at the time:

2:01:46
    RPN Friday Night Livestream - Whistleblowers Zach Vorhies & John Carman

& this one with In The Matrixxx was this past Thurs:

1:34:22
    The Matrixxx/Grooove Hour + -138- 10/24/19 Zach Vorhies GOOGLE Whistle-blower

Thanks

Health writer Maryan Henein is sort of partnered with Zach; pretty sure dating but I digress - https://twitter.com/MaryamHenein

she's into the bee colony collapse; but paired with Zach she focused on joogle's suppression of alt health/nutrition/cures info, in favor of their promoting big pharma & mainstream (read: pharma friendly) health info sites like WebMD.

So she's also done a number of alt media interviews, incl this one last night with Red Pill 78:

2:03:41
    RPN Friday Night Livestream - Maryam Henein and the Technofascist State

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

The bee colony collapse is another big message to us as to what their plans for us are. It will either be fast kill or slow kill.

i have been reading up on the busting of the Sakler billionaire family and their Oxycontin product that really got the opioid genocide thing going in the USA.

Find it odd that there is not one word about any research and discoveries of what can be done to a person's brain to kill the addiction. I am sure there is a big price to pay for that physically but addiction is a road to hell for sure.

I wanted to know exactly how the oxycontin, puerdue pharmaceuticals, got busted.

Seems some doctors noticed addicition behavior with their patients - kept asking for more and more medicine. Some doctors just your ordinary criminal who does not care about having more and more addicted caseload. Just wants big money prescribing it often brings to him or her.

Some top sales people in the Perdue meetings tried to bring up the growing addiction problem with that med, but were either fired or threatened with firing if they did not get all the drug detail men and sales people pushing pushing oxycontin.

Saklers have been dropping a billion here and a billion there all over foreign private bank accounts where lawyers can't get their hands on it. Sackler family based in London but family members live in USA and all over the world. They are filthy mass murdering greedy filth.

The public schools are full of drug pushers. It may be possible for some programs to help people get off of crack but straight cocaine mostly not.

The west coast hoards of homeless addicts need to be moved to away from the city outpost where they are managed and let them not be free to engage in drug seeking activities. Sort of a prison on top of their personal prison of addiciton.

Closing border essential. CIA drug smuggling must be thwarted in every way possible and all ports of entry as well.

I just keep trying to think of ways to make things better,

but the truth is the deep state real leaders are certified satanists and they want to kill us all. They seem insane but they are demonically possessed. Take a look at Adam Schiff's eyes. Something evil about them.

ps natural products at home are a good idea but keep it simple and cheap because that is becoming a huge racket too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (26th October 2019)