Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 websites Google does not want you to visit

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: 200 websites Google does not want you to visit

I just tried Brave about 3 weeks ago.
    I love Opera and Brave won't get my vote. I can't say exactly why Brave just annoyed me. It was not my Opera. They didn't sing my tune.

I think Browser's are the wrong focus. We need a good search engine, one that reports in an accurate fashion, like joogle did at first.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    nBut will try again now; they've been working hard those years.
    Mostly Goyim...that's encouraging!

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

PatColo (21st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

I tried Brave when PatColo first posted about it a couple of years ago. I wasn’t happy with it then. I reinstalled a few weeks ago, but haven’t really used it. I used to use Opera too, but lately I am using Yandex mainly to get away from the google based search engines. I’ve used duckduckgo as a search engine for a couple of years.

However, I doubt that anything is secure.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

INTEL ISRAEL BUILT IT INTO THE CHIP BELOW THE OS

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (21st August 2019),PatColo (21st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    I tried Brave when PatColo first posted about it a couple of years ago. I wasn’t happy with it then. I reinstalled a few weeks ago, but haven’t really used it. I used to use Opera too, but lately I am using Yandex mainly to get away from the google based search engines. I’ve used duckduckgo as a search engine for a couple of years.

OK, Opera is ?

The rest are search engines and I too have been using Yandex. But I have to confess I'm working on a thorny problem involving loading the Linux kernel onto my NVMe on a Rockpro64 and got the best results using joogle. More info, but the problem remains.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    OK, Opera is ?

The rest are search engines and I too have been using Yandex. But I have to confess I'm working on a thorny problem involving loading the Linux kernel onto my NVMe on a Rockpro64 and got the best results using joogle. More info, but the problem remains.
    The last time I used Opera on an Apple iPad I had trouble navigating the browser.

I seldom use the laptop so I can't say if the problem is just in the tablet version or in the later upgrades

I have used Debían Linux since Windows 98 on my PCs and laptops.

I have a dual boot windows/Linux laptop now because I need windows to run the diagnostic software for my car. My current desktop is a Mac which I seldom use. Mac uses Intel processors made in israhell.

Next time I fire up my laptop I will try the Opera browser and see if I have the same problems I had on the tablet
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (21st August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Fantastic Zach Vorhies interview on Patriots' Soapbox from Mon 8/19

1h 25m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4E-d5EdM

those who listened recall, at 1h 8m, Zach leaves an "easter egg" re something good to fetch from https://www.projectveritas.com/google-document-dump/

told us to find a 10/2/17 (PDF) doc includes username Niteris (zach's internal goog handle), good news for humanity...

peeps found:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECfUA_UX...jpg&name=large
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECfUA_VW...jpg&name=large

suggesting, we speculate:

1) suppression of vegas shooting truth sites (LV deception-event was 10/1/17)
    &
    2) re: http://e-catworld.com - "free energy" or the like, joogle likely suppressing
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Russia Insider on List of Censored Sites Leaked by Google Whistle-Blower

Charles Bausman 4 hours ago | 510 words 857 6

MORE: Media Criticism Regulate Them!
    This post first appeared on Russia Insider

Charles is the founder and editor of Russia Insider. He can be reached at charles@russia-insider.com. Follow him on Twitter and on Steemit.

Project Veritas
    is starting to compete with Wikileaks in terms of the amount of evil they are uncovering in our techno-surveillance state. They are doing amazing work. Everyone should be following and sharing them on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. They lean pro-Republican, and are successful in raising a $1 million plus annual budget from conservative boomers and the GOP, allowing them to do their groundbreaking investigative work.

Their latest bombshell should be a much bigger deal than it has been, and the only reason I can think of why it hasn't is that they published it smack in the middle of August, when the beltway media-politician scrum is at the beach or in the hills.

In a nutshell, a Google insider has leaked a ton of documents proving what everyone knows is true, but which Google CEO Sundar Panchai swore under oath recently before Congress is not, that Google uses algorithms to keeps many sites out of search results and the Android 'Google Now' news stream, mostly conservative and pro-Trump ones.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the Google engineer who leaked this stuff was harassed by the police!, which Google sicced on him. This is the second Google insider Project Veritas has worked with to expose bias. Here is the first from a month ago. They say they have more in the works.

This is all explained in very convincing detail, including a 30 minute video interview, on the Project Veritas site, and the mainstream media.

Just to prove the point, when I googled the name of the whistle-blower, Zachary Vorhies, almost nothing comes up from the mainstream media, just an article in Breitbart, which is based in Tel Aviv, and the Sun, a trashy UK newspaper, and a handful of very small alternative sites.

The appropriately named Daily Beast helpfully reports that Vorhies has been outspoken about Jewish influence in the media and government, Pizzagate, and 9/11 conspiracies.

We're also on vacation, so this will be brief, but here is one of the lists of blocked sites, the ones kept off the 'Google Now' news stream on Android phones. Russia Insider is on it along with mainstream heavyweights Drudge, Rush Limbaugh, Infowars and the Daily Caller. Other notable and influential sites on the list are The Gateway Pundit, The American Thinker, Lew Rockwell, Natural News, and Vdare. The list includes the excellent and very large alt-right sites The Daily Stormer and The Right Stuff. Going through the list I recognized about 30 more names which I would say are legitimate news sources. The list is overwhelmingly conservative and pro-Trump.

As I explained in my recent summer fund drive appeal, I am convinced that these efforts to squelch conservative voices is backfiring massively, and will not succeed. The technology in our favor is simply too powerful. The more you try to stamp us out, the more people want to read us. Funny how that works.

Here's the interview with the whistle-blower. It is very convincing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1VeElBAeas

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    You know the list sucks when GSUS isn't even listed.
    WHO QUIETLY KILLED GSUS ? ? ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

osoab (21st August 2019)

Thanks

wow, this 8/14 dailybeast article helpfully tells of how Zach's a patriotic anti-Shlomo, & he's right on all the "CTist" issues noted, AFAIC!

James O’Keefe’s Google ‘Whistleblower’ Loves QAnon, Accused ‘Zionists’ of Running the Government

The former YouTube software engineer believes Google is now trying to “off” him.

Will Sommer
    Updated 08.14.19 7:21PM ET / Published 08.14.19 1:38PM ET