Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: 200 websites Google does not want you to visit

part 2 of interview with RedPill78 - Zach tweets:
    https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/...91824803737600

Zach Vorhies
    @Perpetualmaniac
    I
    s "cold-fusion" real? Why did an insider use a fake url to make the #Google algorithms to take down the #free-#energy news portal http://e-catworld.com from the Google search index? I spill the details about this hack at the very beginning of the video below.

39m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gV5RKP41oI

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

with Sean/SGT Report; 65m; I'm ~2/3 through & it's >half new topics or details, good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjbJACApb1s

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (13th September 2019),monty (4th September 2019)

Thanks

2 new ones yesterday; first w some young black guy "Nico House" I don't know anything about, other than 40K subs YT channel. 1hr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kElEzY6VN9c

Longer one w YT channel TRUreporting (150K subs). Qanon, Isaac Kappy "suicide", Zach's experience with the Apr 2018 "youtube shooting" event in San Bruno CA, free energy/cold fusion/CERN.

2h 29m; Adv to 45m for when Zach joins, then he's on through the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPEGU2nR2dM

Thanks

Infowars - @99FreeMind = that hawt blond Canadian vlogger, Amazing Polly. 22m clip inside

Zach Vorhies Gives His Explanation Of 99FreeMind's Alice In Wonderland Video

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Google is a farmer and only covering its seeds so that they can grow to Redwoods.

King Louis did this for The Masons too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Longer one w YT channel TRUreporting (150K subs). Qanon, Isaac Kappy "suicide", Zach's experience with the Apr 2018 "youtube shooting" event in San Bruno CA, free energy/cold fusion/CERN.

2h 29m; Adv to 45m for when Zach joins, then he's on through the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPEGU2nR2dM

above show with TRUreporting was mysteriously removed by user! When I learned this around last weekend, I tweeted tagging Zach & TRU with inquiry; no response... spooky! Best I can guess is, Zach worried some of their topics were taboo (Kappy suicide? YT shooting event?) & I know Zach's playing his cards trying to be "acceptable" to big JSM platforms like FOX, who's had a couple gootube whistleblower guests on already + O'Keefe/veritas numerous times, but not Zach. Same reason Zach doesn't bang on the JP, at least now that he's a somewhat "public figure" (soley in alt-media, AFAIK) on a mission.

But TRU did another big 2 hr show with Zach Wed 9/11; round table with some "AI-warfare expert" Patrick, who's a wealth of knowledge. Big gamergate veteran, which I'm no expert on but learning lots thru this show! VG, & I'm only 1/2 way thru. Will likely listen again later, so dense!

TRUreporting LIVE STREAM With Google Whistleblower Zach Vorhies And RedPill78!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Agree this was very informative and interesting and Vorheis confirmed something I have observed, or was sort of paranoid about, for years. I remember about four years ago I did a Latin to English Google Translate for a Catholic theological term and the translation was clearly manipulation and absurd done for nefarious reasons. Won't give it right now as I just waded through this entire video.

Was quite a bit let down right in the last few minutes of this video... I took notes and transcribed a little of Vorheis' words...

agree about the definitions of words thing, but then he started trumpeting for how great Trump is and how Trump has done a lot to give us back our free speech. Not! There are a few words we still cannot say.

Quote E Michael Jones now only on Bitchute

"Its not a sin to say the word “Jew.” Its not a sin to criticize Jews. Moses criticized Jews. He wasn’t an anti-semite. Jesus Christ criticized Jews and He couldn’t commit any sin."

Also Vorheis started preaching the religion of liberatarianism and free markets which is a J thing from its inception a couple of centuries ago.

My thing about Trump is just to pray for him and his family just as we should pray for every president we have had and let God sort it out and to pray for the survival of our Consitutional Republic because as Sean said at the beginning of this interview if we don't have First Amendment / Free Speech it is over for the USA.

Vorheis made excellent statement that Google and Youtube are literally and deliberately destroying their own platform in order to achieve their political goals. That shows there is a higher power controlling YT and it is not about making money but more about installing the One World Death and Slavery System for all.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (14th September 2019),PatColo (13th September 2019)

Thanks

Zach on Richie Allen show from 15:00 through 1h mark.

I didn't hear much new; I think I only heard him tell the story of (ostensible) 4chan founder Tim Poole, who then went to work for google - Zach tried to contact Tim, no response, then Zach searched him up & found he's a "ghost", can't find any verifiable info on him or his past. This was in the context of making the point that a number of mysterious, "no background" ppl are brought into goog's exec class:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q69cI1fipUM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    above show with TRUreporting was mysteriously removed by user! When I learned this around last weekend, I tweeted tagging Zach & TRU with inquiry; no response... spooky! Best I can guess is, Zach worried some of their topics were taboo (Kappy suicide? YT shooting event?) & I know Zach's playing his cards trying to be "acceptable" to big JSM platforms like FOX, who's had a couple gootube whistleblower guests on already + O'Keefe/veritas numerous times, but not Zach. Same reason Zach doesn't bang on the JP, at least now that he's a somewhat "public figure" (soley in alt-media, AFAIK) on a mission.

But TRU did another big 2 hr show with Zach Wed 9/11; round table with some "AI-warfare expert" Patrick, who's a wealth of knowledge. Big gamergate veteran, which I'm no expert on but learning lots thru this show! VG, & I'm only 1/2 way thru. Will likely listen again later, so dense!

TRUreporting LIVE STREAM With Google Whistleblower Zach Vorhies And RedPill78!!

I did a YT search for Zach to see if I missed anything; & found vlogger julzee2 who I believe was active w Pizzagate & Qanon, re-upped the above Zach interview which vlogger TRUreporting mysteriously deleted without explanation. Comments on julzee2's re-up'ed YT instance are remarkably skeptical of Zach! And the assertions these skeptics make, I totally don't see in Zach's interview!

1h 50m; first 5m is julzee2's explanation of the story of TRUreporting's deletion & her re-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBCf7q24V0A

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Internet programming appears to be heading into later stages compartmentalization phase.

Alot of small fries are going to get shredded by monthly fees here pretty soon due to it.