Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trump, be gansta n' sheeiit - n*gger loving is what trump is

Platinum
    Thanks

trump, be gansta n' sheeiit - n*gger loving is what trump is

White guy in Sweden gets beat up by some no name rapper. And POS trump vomits, 'Homey gots yours back n sheeit. Eyes help you from those mudderfukking waycist Swedes'

trump, the first gansta black 'president':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYi8TILTZ_0

Group trump likes: N*ggers, violent thugs, jews, alt-right jew-loving neo-nazis

Groups trump does not like: White Mexicans, White Muslims, White skinned Chinese, White Nordic Swedes

Where is 8chan on this, they are probably saying trump is playing 0D Chess.
    Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear?

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: trump, be gansta n' sheeiit - n*gger loving is what trump is

If you are a nigger and beat up AntyEp in Sweden, trump wants AntyEp shamed and the nigger released from Swedish prison.

trump is racist with the orange face, trump should wear blackface instead. trump is a nigger.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

In New York everyone is "so important" that nobody really is.
    Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Well the so called “White Guy” in Sweden, was an Afghani rapefugee criminal, with a rap sheet of several criminal convictions despite being in Sweden only for 3 years. After he harassed ASAPS bodyguard and got thrown away, he should have been arrested as well, but he went on holiday to his family in Iran, the country he was so persecuted in 3-4 years ago he had to flee to Sweden.

Really I have no problem with that Nigger rapper being arrested for what he did. But it wouldnt surprise me if it had been a aktive white Swede who had taunted the rapper with crew he would have been arrested on hate time charges, and ASAP would have walked free immediatelly
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (19th August 2019),Jewboo (19th August 2019),vacuum (17th August 2019)

Platinum
    Thanks

Most Afghans have white skin, speak an Indo-European language, are Indo-Europeans. And have white parental lines:

http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-na...na/afghanistan

Strange to see comments saying whites need to band together, then some Indo-European white gets beat up by a nigger, but 'he is a Muslim who previous may have beat up some nigger and had a conviction'.

I am saying trump is taking the side of niggers against whites, again. I can't post pictures of Afghans, but many are white. This victim was clearly white, as seen in the video.

In the end the Swedes sided with the whites from the Middle East, and punishes black criminals.

Watch the video:

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...fe9e41cc7f2e29

Swedes need to kick out the rest of the African invasion. Most Muslims are white, like the Indo-European Iranians.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    Most Afghans have white skin, speak an Indo-European language, are Indo-Europeans. And have white parental lines:

http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-na...na/afghanistan

Strange to see comments saying whites need to band together, then some Indo-European white gets beat up by a nigger, but 'he is a Muslim who previous may have beat up some nigger and had a conviction'.

I am saying trump is taking the side of niggers against whites, again. I can't post pictures of Afghans, but many are white. This victim was clearly white, as seen in the video.

In the end the Swedes sided with the whites from the Middle East, and punishes black criminals.

Watch the video:

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...fe9e41cc7f2e29

Swedes need to kick out the rest of the African invasion. Most Muslims are white, like the Indo-European Iranians.
    Yes obviously it is much better to get murdered, raped, robbed and replaced by a million middle easterners, than being temporarily visited by Africans? Because the former have whiter skins and are therefore better.

ASAP Rocky was in Sweden to perform a concert, he and his crew was harassed over an extended time on the street by these Afghan street thugs with several criminal convictions. The thugs were told to get out of their face, they didn’t care continued to harass them, so ASAP’s bodyguard pushed him away , which is when the thug threw his headphones at him with such force that they broke. The ASAP crew after that told them several times to go away after that, but they kept going after them. That’s when they got angry and started pummeling him.

https://brobible.com/culture/article...r-convictions/
    Also look at the videos in the link.

I can only agree with Trump Sweden needs to start focusing on its real criminal problem. Promoting afghan refugee criminal street thugs by awarding them damages for situations they ultimately are responsible for is not a good solution. Considering his criminal history he should have been deported long time before this situation came about.

Look I have no particular love for Negro Rapstars, I think the punishment for the injuries the thug probably got in the altercation probably was a bit excessive, but he was obviously stoned out of his head, and consistently acted as an asshole after being told multiple times to stop following them.

As for Trump I only think he tries to get a greater portion of nigger votes.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (19th August 2019),monty (19th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Yes obviously it is much better to get murdered, raped, robbed and replaced by a million middle easterners, than being temporarily visited by Africans? Because the former have whiter skins and are therefore better.

ASAP Rocky was in Sweden to perform a concert, he and his crew was harassed over an extended time on the street by these Afghan street thugs with several criminal convictions. The thugs were told to get out of their face, they didn’t care continued to harass them, so ASAP’s bodyguard pushed him away , which is when the thug threw his headphones at him with such force that they broke. The ASAP crew after that told them several times to go away after that, but they kept going after them. That’s when they got angry and started pummeling him.

https://brobible.com/culture/article...r-convictions/
    Also look at the videos in the link.

I can only agree with Trump Sweden needs to start focusing on its real criminal problem. Promoting afghan refugee criminal street thugs by awarding them damages for situations they ultimately are responsible for is not a good solution. Considering his criminal history he should have been deported long time before this situation came about.

Look I have no particular love for Negro Rapstars, I think the punishment for the injuries the thug probably got in the altercation probably was a bit excessive, but he was obviously stoned out of his head, and consistently acted as an asshole after being told multiple times to stop following them.

As for Trump I only think he tries to get a greater portion of nigger votes.
    While you are in Turkey welcome "White Indo-European" refugees to stay in your home to keep your lonely wife and children company. Don't disappoint C. Martel and be a hater.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    While you are in Turkey welcome "White Indo-European" refugees to stay in your home to keep your lonely wife and children company. Don't disappoint C. Martel and be a hater.

I start thinking he might be that Norwegian muslim that was here until a couple of years ago. I find it hard to believe Magnes would have turned into a pro-Islam propagandist.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I start thinking he might be that Norwegian muslim that was here until a couple of years ago.
    I realized the very exact same thing this morning just before I posted this. It IS him. He crawled out of here after our mockery...lol.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (19th August 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I realized the very exact same thing this morning just before I posted this. It IS him. He crawled out of here after our mockery...lol.

The irony is that he choose the name of a king that was effective in repelling the Arab invaders at the time.

Charles was "a warrior who was uncommonly [...] effective in battle".[7] Much attention has been paid to his success in defeating an Arab raid in Aquitaine at the Battle of Tours.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Martel

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (19th August 2019)