Thread: website assessment

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

website assessment

take a look at this site. smells like bacon....or am i off base?

what say you?

https://www.isgp-studies.com/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: website assessment

interesting site. I would say he is Jewish, just based on how obviously impressed he is with supposed Jewish intellect. At least he is not worried about being politically correct. His page on racial intelligence is fascinating.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

3. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

cheka. (29th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Names a lot of Jews but doesn't name them AS Jews. Most likely just void-filling.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

cheka. (29th August 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 Times in 2,602 Posts

This tells you all you need to know:

https://www.isgp-studies.com/conspir...s-not-credible

pushes the holohoax--they will never let go of that one

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

cheka. (29th August 2019),hoarder (29th August 2019),Jewboo (29th August 2019),midnight rambler (29th August 2019),monty (29th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    This tells you all you need to know:

https://www.isgp-studies.com/conspir...s-not-credible

pushes the holohoax--they will never let go of that one
    The proof:

Bogus conspiracy theories

ISGP considers the following widely-pushed theories absolute nonsense. Mind you, these conclusions were not reached on a Sunday afternoon, but over a period of more than 15 years of continuous research. This list has slowly been expanded over the years. Readers can follow the links, where available, for more information.

Holocaust denial or "revisionism": Ever met a Nazi or Holocaust denier in real life? Most haven't, but online, they're everywhere. Ignore the many discussions about concentration camp Auschwitz. Instead, read about Babi Yar and the eastern European extermination camps of the Nazis and the Ustasa, or look up the visual evidence. You'll get the point.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (29th August 2019),midnight rambler (29th August 2019),Tumbleweed (29th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    take a look at this site. smells like bacon....or am i off base?

what say you?

https://www.isgp-studies.com/
    From the posts above it sounds like you need a netti pot to wash your nose out and sniff again because everyone else thinks it smells like bagels.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

cheka. (29th August 2019),Jewboo (30th August 2019),midnight rambler (29th August 2019),monty (30th August 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

epic comments. thanks

been scarce around here for a while....focusing on missionary work on a couple of other, bigger audiences (incl gim2). running out of gas on that tedious crap....coming back home to gsus to recharge my batteries and to purge the toxins i've absorbed

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (30th August 2019),madfranks (30th August 2019),midnight rambler (29th August 2019),monty (30th August 2019),Tumbleweed (30th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    The proof:

Holocaust denial or "revisionism": Ever met a Nazi or Holocaust denier in real life? Most haven't, but online, they're everywhere. Ignore the many discussions about concentration camp Auschwitz. Instead, read about Babi Yar and the eastern European extermination camps of the Nazis and the Ustasa, or look up the visual evidence. You'll get the point.
    There is a good article about what really happened at Babi Yar at this link below and I'll post an excerpt from it also

https://archive.org/details/WhatHapp...s.Myth/page/n8

In February 1997 a Ukrainian court threw out a case brought by Ukrainian Jews against V. Kretytnychy of the St. Andrew Society and E. Musiyenko, editor of the Kiev Evening News (Vechirnyi Kyiv), who challenged the official Babi Yar story. Encouraged by the court decision, on March 19, 1997 the Kiev Evening News published a four-page story setting the record straight for the first time since the Allies condemned the phony "atrocity" during World War II.

What is now coming to the fore is incontrovertible proof that no massacre took place at Babi Yar during the German occupation of Kiev; that the ravine was not used as a mass grave for Jews killed by the Germans. But it was a burial field between 1922-1935 for the victims of the Cheka/NKVD.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (30th August 2019),monty (30th August 2019),woodman (30th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    epic comments. thanks

been scarce around here for a while....focusing on missionary work on a couple of other, bigger audiences (incl gim2). running out of gas on that tedious crap....coming back home to gsus to recharge my batteries and to purge the toxins i've absorbed
    No doubt there are bigger audiences out there, but they lack the close knit family/friend vibe we all share here. We're like a small group of anonymous friends.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

17. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

woodman (30th August 2019)