Thread: English professor under fire for showing students a 14-minute QAnon conspiracy video

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

English professor under fire for showing students a 14-minute QAnon conspiracy video

It's getting good now. Mainstream.

Arizona college English professor comes under fire for showing students a 14-minute QAnon conspiracy theory video and babbling claims Trump will 'save America from satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles'

• English Professor Douglas Belmore has been showing Mesa Community College students videos from conspiracy theorist group, QAnon, according to learners
    • Belmore started showing a clip titled Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED from the start of this fall semester, the Arizona students said
    • Clip hails the theories of a group that believes satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles have infiltrated the American government, media, and entertainment industry
    • Since 2017, Q has bashed the Obamas, Bushes, Clintons, Rothschilds, George Soros, the late John McCain
    • Students said 'his lectures are 20% actually learning English, 80% conspiracy theories and rants about his right-leaning views'
    • Learners claimed he 'incorporates his own faith and ideology into his lectures' and described it as 'uncomfortable'
    • His YouTube page includes lots of Q-related clips and he admits to shunning the curriculum in a comment on the offending YouTube video shown in class

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...non-video.html

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: English professor under fire for showing students a 14-minute QAnon conspiracy vi

lol, the jews are in fighting. there is a Republican conspiracy against the Democrats and there is a Globalist conspiracy against the jew nazis. Pick a zionist side please! Are you for trump or for hillary. Are you a Republican or Democrat. Are you for the old CIA or the new CIA. Are you for the jewish faction A or jewish faction B.

Don't leave the reservation and support Ron Paul or Ralph Nader. They are not kosher certified.

You see, I show you a video where the kosher trump is being attacked by other kosher factions. The koshers are trying to get us, best to join kosher C group. Vote kosher in 2020 to save us from the koshers!

The jews have so much on trump, even if trump wasn't kosher certified, trump would be owned by jews. The koshers built the trump organization, you think trump would rebel against the koshers. Ask John Bolton.

But go along and have your little pow-wow with kosher trump. I sleep well at night there are even more jew slaves. lol

trump is a satanic child rapist.... I love these jew-bots like trump, they keep every idiot dumber than niggers. trump supporters are great entertainment. I find it clean that they now reject Ron Paul and Libertarianism or anything sane.

Thank god trump is owned by jews. Imagine if trump - the child rapist was not owned by Israhell. There would be an even worse garbage dump group than the jews.

Rothschilds are better than trump, so I should support the Rothschilds...

The jews are useful for something! They keep hell down and neat and tidy. And make it easy to see the good side.

Jews want a kingdom of their own, and people are lining up for their kosher candidate... lol

Maybe I am revealing too much, go back to liking trump, trump is the Messiah, the Chosen One to fool you for the jew.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: English professor under fire for showing students a 14-minute QAnon conspiracy vi

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    The jews are useful for something! They keep hell down and neat and tidy. And make it easy to see the good side.
    Is this written in the 3rd person?

I was worried that they had started to blend too well with the general populace.