Thread: Enough Fentanyl to kill everyone on earth was seized in Mexico

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Enough Fentanyl to kill everyone on earth was seized in Mexico

From Jim Stone:

Enough Fentanyl to kill everyone on earth was seized in Mexico

I found this on Breitbart 25 metric tons. No one knows why such an enormous amount was made. It was destined for a drug cartel in Sinaloa (a state in Mexico that runs parallel to Baja on the other side of the bay) A quantity of Fentanyl that large could be aerially sprayed over a city like New York and kill everyone in the city. It takes 3 mg to kill someone. So here's the math: 25 tons is 25, 000 kilograms, 25, 000, 000 grams, 25, 000, 000, 000 milligrams, divided into lethal doses of 3 mg equals 8, 333, 333, 333 lethal doses.How on earth was that much shipped on one ship to Mexico? it was a Danish ship. I agree with Trump when he rips China for the Fentanyl problem, China needs to stop making the stuff.
    Why on earth would a drug cartel order enough to kill everyone on the planet? Obviously they wanted an enormous inexhaustible supply.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th August 2019),monty (26th August 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: Enough Fentanyl to kill everyone on earth was seized in Mexico

That appears to be an act of war.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Trump, put your golf clubs down and get the word out to your 100 million followers about lethal fentanyl

Wake Up, Trump

I'm talking to you, Trump, about lethal fentanyl

I’m beginning to think that some of my articles I’ve directed at governors — detailing both COVID and open borders crimes — may have helped wake them up.

So I’m directing this one at Trump.

He can sit down with a pro for 5 minutes, who’ll explain how open borders is letting in enough Mexican fentanyl to kill every American a hundred times over.

And then in the next 5 minutes, the pro can describe how Wuhan, China, is Earth Central for supplying the chemicals to make fentanyl, to Mexican labs and labs in other countries.

Trump will need to digest that information and then USE IT.
    I’m talking to you, Trump.

You can make this your issue. Now. You can paint a true picture of the drug cartel war against America. You can truthfully link it to open borders.

You can link it to big city gangs who are acting as distributors for the cartels. How else do you think the fucking gangs make money? Robbing liquor stores?

They sell cartel drugs, the most lethal of which is the opioid, fentanyl.

The underreporting on the casualties gives us 300,000 US opioid deaths in the last 10 years and 2 million addicts. The actual numbers are a lot worse. And they’re going sky-high. Consult an honest DEA agent for the truth.

You, Trump, can go on the road with these explosive messages, to your 100 million followers.

The Republicans are rooting around like blind hogs to find one giant issue that can swing the upcoming midterms.

This is it.

If you pound on this issue hard enough, you can create a hurricane.
    We are at war. We’ve been at war for some time. And we’re losing.

As I keep writing (the DEA will confirm this), the latest seized fentanyl shipments are pills disguised as CANDY.

Think about this, Trump. Put down your golf clubs and think.

Are these pills designed to hook little kids and turn them into street addicts? Really?

2 milligrams of the drug (the weight of just 7 grains of salt) are a lethal dose.
    The candy pills kill.

Do you have the balls and brains to bring these facts home to your 100 million people?

Do you?

PS: I have a few words for QAnon followers. If you discovered that, in an underground cavern, Hillary Clinton was taking time off from torturing George Washington and Ben Franklin, and she was heading up a team developing a secret poison of poison s to spread throughout America, above ground, you’d be all over that story like flies on shit. But because that poison is ALREADY HERE, and it’s already everywhere in America, that’s too boring, so you yawn and move on. Not interested.

The poison is fentanyl and it’s in your neighborhood. The one you actually live in. You know — houses, apartment buildings, stores, streets, cars, people. THAT neighborhood.

-- Jon Rappoport

(Episode 24 of Rappoport Podcasts --

"OPERATION PERMANENT LANDSCAPE: How the Planners Are Installing a Present and Future of Fake Viruses, Deadly RNA Injections, Fear, and Medical Slavery for Planet Earth" --

is now posted on my substack. It's a blockbuster. To listen,
    click here.

To learn more about This Episode of Rappoport Podcasts,
    click here.)
    Follow Jon on Twitter and Gab: @jonrappoport

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

I heard a warning the other day about handling objects without latex gloves. Things like the gas pump. A lethal dose can be absorbed through the skin.