Thread: Legal subgun

Threaded View

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,859 Times in 7,915 Posts

Legal subgun

I recently discovered the awesome CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 pistol (CZ makes a select fire version as the A1 subgun) and all the cool things about it.

For one, Franklin Armory makes a binary trigger for it.

You can find the Scorpion EVO 3 S1 for sale online for $799 plus shipping and transfer fees, or perhaps find one for sale locally in the secondary market.

There are several mods you may be interested in, including an extended mag release, an extended charging handle, aftermarket handguard such as the one offered by HB Industries, an improved pistol grip, a light/(green) laser, red dot sight or EOTech, flash hider to replace the OEM FH, and most importantly an arm brace such as the one offered by Manticore Arm/SB Tactical in the form of the CZPDW. Oh, and of course the Franklin Armory binary trigger. If you install the Franklin binary trigger then Franklin furnishes the safety selector replacing the OEM safety. The OEM safety is an issue regardless of one being a right handed shooter or a left handed shooter since due to the angle of the grip when the safety is in the fire position it digs into one's index finger - there are a number of aftermarket solutions for this if one doesn't install the Franklin binary trigger.

This is where I would post an image, so (wow an image actually posted!) the CZ Scorpion in the above video is the Micro version, I have the 7.7" barrel version like the one below.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

cheka. (28th August 2019),madfranks (28th August 2019)