Thread: Remarks against Antifa prompt FBI seizure of former Marine’s weapons under Oregon’s ‘

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Remarks against Antifa prompt FBI seizure of former Marine’s weapons under Oregon’s ‘

Remarks against Antifa prompt FBI seizure of former Marine’s weapons under Oregon’s ‘red flag’ law: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-marines-weapons-seized-under-oregons-red-flag-law-after-remarks-about-antifa-report

A former Marine who said at a protest that he would “slaughter” Antifa members in self-defense, if attacked, recently had his five weapons confiscated by the FBI, according to reports.

The temporary seizure came through the use of Oregon’s “red flag” law, which allows law enforcement agencies and family members to seek a court order to have weapons taken away from an individual viewed as potentially violent. Such laws are often opposed by supporters of Second Amendment gun rights.

A Message from Verizon
    Switch now.
    Get $250 when you bring your own phone. Restrictions apply.

The former Marine, Shane Kohfield, 32, was not charged with any crime, but surrendered five guns, including an AR-15 rifle, according to Phil Lemman, Oregon’s acting deputy state court administrator, the Washington Examiner reported.

'I AM ANTIFA' PROFESSOR WHO POSTED DESIRE TO HIT TRUMP WITH BAT RESIGNS FROM POST

The Oregonian

@Oregonian
    An ex-Marine said he’d ‘slaughter’ antifa. The FBI, using Oregon’s new red flag law, took his guns away http://bit.ly/329Bb9o
    View image on Twitter
    9:40 PM - Aug 30, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    2,786 people are talking about this
    The action was reportedly prompted by remarks Kohfield made in public during a demonstration outside the home of Portland, Ore., Mayor Ted Wheeler in August, the Oregonian/OregonLive reported.

“If Antifa gets to the point where they start killing us, I’m going to kill them next," Kohfield told a crowd, according to the Oregonian. “I’d slaughter them, and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out Antifa.”

Kohfield previously wrote to U.S. Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, a former Navy SEAL, to share his concern about Antifa and voice his support for having the group declared a terrorist organization, a step that President Trump has considered.

Portland has been the site of frequent violent clashes between members of far-left Antifa and supporters of conservative groups such as Proud Boys. The mayor and other city officials have faced criticism for their handling of such events.

Why are some 2020 Democrats afraid to denounce Antifa?Video
    Based on the court order, Kohfield – who served two tours of duty in Iraq -- was committed to a veterans hospital for 20 days and was barred from participating in subsequent protests in Portland.

According to the Oregonian, Kohfield conceded that he probably appeared threatening to other people, but he never intended to cause harm.

“I looked unhinged,” he told the newspaper. “I looked dangerous and have the training to be dangerous.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The FBI would not comment about the case, the Oregonian reported. It was unclear when Kohfield’s weapons would be returned to him.

The Oregon Legislature narrowly passed the state’s red-flag law in 2017, with no Republican support in the House and backing from only one Republican in the Senate. Gov. Kate Brown, a Democrat, signed the bill into law on Aug. 15 of that year and the law took effect Jan. 1, 2018.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,246 Posts

Re: Remarks against Antifa prompt FBI seizure of former Marine’s weapons under Oregon

Talked about already.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...not-dis-Antifa

Interesting they are trying to make Bipolar PTSD Guy into Alt Right hero.

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Remarks against Antifa prompt FBI seizure of former Marine’s weapons under Oregon

How the neo-nazis have gone to jew loving... lol

Antifa and anti-Semitism

What distinguishes the left these days is its compulsion to forego dialogue and portray conservatism as inherently evil, while giving a pass to progressives who engage in violence, intimidation, and public vandalism.

The American media has been straining mightily to link Donald Trump to the “Alt-right” and to blame conservatives for increased anti-Semitism and social unrest. Nevertheless, the uptick in partisan violence and anti-Jewish rhetoric these days seems to come more from the left than the right. This is not to ignore the actions of neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and right-wing extremists; but they don’t have sympathetic journalists portraying them as legitimate protesters or mainstream politicians rationalizing their conduct.

The Alt-right are also not instigating much of the conflict marring town squares and college campuses today. No, this is most often the work of progressive activists and groups, like the Antifa movement, who engage in confrontation and seek to suppress speech. And the epidemic of campus anti-Semitism is largely attributable to liberal BDS advocates, leftist faculty stooges, and Islamists – not neo-Nazis or white supremacists, who unlike progressives don’t have a symbiotic relationship with American academia.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ar...cle.aspx/21224

jews are masters at getting dumb goyim to destroy each other.

Antifa is more GIM1 than trump neo-nazis. trump neo-nazis are slaves of Netanyahu. Antifa is a rebellion against former king of Israhell, Netanyahu.

'But trump hates Mexicans! I'm voting for the zionist, child rapist, Russian mob agent, Devil Worshiping trump... for trump hates Mexicans, and trump is king of Israhell, the 'messiah''

I could not have written a funnier script. The fate of neo-nazis is to worship the jew... this is comedy gold.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    How the neo-nazis have gone to jew loving... lol

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ar...cle.aspx/21224

jews are masters at getting dumb goyim to destroy each other.

Antifa is more GIM1 than trump neo-nazis. trump neo-nazis are slaves of Netanyahu. Antifa is a rebellion against former king of Israhell, Netanyahu.

'But trump hates Mexicans! I'm voting for the zionst, child rapist, Russian mob agent, Devil Worshiping trump... for trump hates Mexicans, and trump is king of Israhell, the 'messiah''

I could not have written a funnier script. The fate of neo-nazis is to worship the jew... this is comedy gold.
    haha?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    Talked about already.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...not-dis-Antifa

Interesting they are trying to make Bipolar PTSD Guy into Alt Right hero.
    Sorry didn't see that, I just post shit. I don't search for relevance any longer. See my image?