Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creepy Joe has a blowout, is this the end of the line?

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Creepy Joe has a blowout, is this the end of the line?

Likely the work of Killary and her koven-

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mate-town-hall
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Creepy Joe has a blowout, is this the end of the line?

Did not see any such thing.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Yep, he's done. Too old, too senile, poor health.
    He's not even to the hard part of the campaign, when he has to run his ass off doing 3 rallies a day, to keep up with Trump.
    I never thought he'd make it. Stick a fork in the old fart!

Biden's eye fills with blood during CNN climate town hall
    by Julio Rosas
    & Joseph Simonson
    September 04, 2019 08:39 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden's left eye appeared to have a blood vessel burst while he was participating in CNN's town hall on climate change.

A broken blood vessel in the eye, also known as a subconjuctival hemorrhage, can be caused by several things, including high blood pressure, bleeding disorders, blood thinners, or even excessive straining.

Biden, 76, has long been plagued by health issues. In 1988, he suffered an aneurysm that burst and required him to undergo emergency surgery. The then-senator was so close to death that a Catholic priest began preparing to administer the sacrament of last rites.

Months later, surgeons clipped a second aneurysm before it burst. Biden then took a seven-month leave from the Senate following the surgery. He has described the operation as “they literally had to take the top of my head off.”

Jill Biden said in her recently released autobiography Where the Light Enters that, at the time, she feared her husband would never be the same. "Our doctor told us there was a 50-50 chance Joe wouldn't survive surgery," she wrote. "He also said that it was even more likely that Joe would have permanent brain damage if he survived. And if any part of his brain would be adversely affected, it would be the area that governed speech."

Doctors removed a benign polyp during a colonoscopy in 1996. In 2003, Biden had his gallbladder removed. He also suffers from asthma and allergies, and takes a prescription drug to lower his cholesterol. He has also taken medication for an enlarged prostate.

Biden hasn’t disclosed his medical history since 2008 when doctors found he had an irregular heartbeat.

Biden has also raised eyebrows for the increasing number of verbal blunders he has made so far on the 2020 campaign trail, the schedule of which has been markedly lighter than his main rivals.

Those close to Biden nevertheless maintain that he is "a picture of health," according to a former aide who spoke to the Washington Examiner in April. Were he to win the 2020 presidential election, he would be the oldest president ever to be inaugurated.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (4th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Does this mean radical whore Kamala Harris gets kicked up the ladder?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Imagine the field day the press would have if this happened to Trump.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

7. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Amanda (5th September 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

They'll probably make Warren their nominee, with Harris as the VP. And I'm sure they are going to do everything possible to steal it. I don't see how they can made Biden their nominee, since he's obviously senile and he can't draw a crowd. If they gave him the win, it would be too obvious that they stole it b/c he can't even fill a room. With Warren, they could at least of the illusion of plausibility, since she can draw a bit of crowd, though nothing near the size of Trump's crowds. And I think they will have Harris as the VP, b/c I think she's the type of psychopathic whore the DNC/TPTB approve of--she's like a Hillary 2.0-- she'll do anything for power. And she has no conscience, as Tusli Gabbard pointed out, Harris withheld exculpatory evidence in a death row case until the court had to get involved. Then once they steal it for Warren/Harris, they will probably give Warren a fatal heart attack, and Harris will be running the show.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Does this mean radical whore Kamala Harris gets kicked up the ladder?
    She was my pick for who the Dems would choose. Many intersectional checks in the box.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Senile Joe
    isn't using THIS traditional Democrat election button?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

warren's pocahontas fraud is so profound when u consider it, hard to imagine she could live it down.

killery can have all the facelifts she wants; she's an alkee drug addled adrenochrome junkee witch; hard to imagine "mainstream dems" can even stomach her shtick any longer.

creepy senile joe has one foot in the grave (ditto killery), gaffes galore, & the vids/gifs/memes of his being pervy with kids will eat him alive if he got the D nom, which he won't. I might toy with this meme today, give him 2 nice bright bloodspilled eyes
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpWE2wtU...pg&name=medium
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    warren's pocahontas fraud is so profound when u consider it, hard to imagine she could live it down.
    Cultural Appropriation is only a tool they use against their enemies. If a republican did what Warren did, we would be reminded of it anytime he/she was in the news for any reason.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

PatColo (5th September 2019),steyr_m (5th September 2019)