Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cia, mossad & “epstein network”

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Re: Cia, mossad & “epstein network”

a bit of a tangent here on why you can't wake some people up...

I was just over at the conservativetreehouse to see if anyone was posting anything "awake" over there and for the first time over there I actually saw someone post something from mintpressnews on Epstein:

It was this link:

The CIA, Mosaad and “Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings

https://www.mintpressnews.com/cia-is...htmare/261692/

it only had 2 likes (me and somebody else)

and immediately below was this:

"Please No more mint press news. Not a good source. They tend to take snippets of truth then weave a dubious narrative cloth" (obviously some kind of lover of Israhell)

And during this whole Epstein saga, I have checked out their threads on it, and there was NEVER any mention of Epstein working for Mossad and the whole thing being a blackmail operation to control US politicians behind the scenes. It just proves that these Christian zionists are HOPELESSLY brainwashed.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (7th September 2019),Jewboo (7th September 2019),monty (7th September 2019),old steel (7th September 2019),Tumbleweed (7th September 2019),woodman (7th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/sta...94333460176897

Whitney Webb
    @_whitneywebb
    23h
    I drop a lot of crazy info in this report, but I reveal for the first time Israel's previously hidden role in the creation of the controversial "Main Core" database of American dissidents and how that MC will likely be used by the Trump admin to direct this new "pre-crime" system
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th September 2019),Jewboo (7th September 2019),midnight rambler (7th September 2019),monty (7th September 2019),Tumbleweed (7th September 2019),woodman (7th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

...this young lady, Whitney Webb.
    Life is much more enjoyable since I recently discovered that I can get a nice buzz drinking one single 24oz can of Heineken without getting a headache. Thus comfortably numb, I just now researched that name and followed the links everywhere to finally arrive at THIS PHOTO which can no longer even be posted here in our JQP CONTAINMENT FORUM once known as GSUS. This thread, nevertheless, demonstrates that Monty, Amanda, PatColo, and a very few other survivors (thank you) remain at the true bleeding edge of "actual happening conspiracies". This brilliant investigative journalist Whitney Webb should currently be plastered al over our (((MSM))) not now apparently needing bodyguards...

<--- I can still seriously follow this thread and look at our Reality but only after a beer
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th September 2019),BrewTech (8th September 2019),monty (7th September 2019),PatColo (7th September 2019),Tumbleweed (7th September 2019),woodman (7th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

most kosher-MAGA christo-zio's recently applauding Whitney for her Epstein series, aren't aware how JP-wise she is.

From 7/12/19 b4 Whitney was (in?)famous for her excellent Epstein deep dive series. Russia Insider just reprinted this, & re-titled to be more blunt/clickbaitey as they like to do:

How Jewish Elites Infiltrated US Protestants, Creating a Powerful Pro-Israel Lobby Among Gullible Evangelicals

the version @ Whitney's blog: https://www.mintpressnews.com/untold...israel/260532/
    Whitney Webb July 12th, 2019
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th September 2019),Jewboo (7th September 2019),monty (25th September 2019),old steel (10th September 2019),Tumbleweed (7th September 2019),woodman (7th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th September 2019),Jewboo (7th September 2019),midnight rambler (7th September 2019),Tumbleweed (7th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th September 2019),midnight rambler (7th September 2019),monty (8th September 2019),Tumbleweed (7th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Apparently Ghislaine Maxwell has two sisters who dabble in spyware

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th September 2019)

Platinum
    Thanks

Hasbara trolls are working overtime on 4chan to get everybody back to supporting trump.

lol Comedy of the neo-right. When someone points out truth, zionist shills pass out the kool-aid to keep everybody in a zombie state supporting trump.

Those jew agents questioning the authenticity of the story are humorous.

The far right will remain zionist slaves or bust. The sanity lately has been with the traditional left. The neo-nazis have mush for brains from lusting after trumps daughters.
    Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    Hasbara trolls are working overtime on 4chan to get everybody back to supporting trump.

lol Comedy of the neo-right. When someone points out truth, zionist shills pass out the kool-aid to keep everybody in a zombie state supporting trump.

Those jew agents questioning the authenticity of the story are humorous.

The far right will remain zionist slaves or bust. The sanity lately has been with the traditional left. The neo-nazis have mush for brains from lusting after trumps daughters.
    Isn't that what the whole Q thing is about--hopium and keeping everyone on the Trump train?

At least a year or so before Q I used to regularly listen to x22 report (he pretty much focused on headlines from zerohedge and was good at breaking down the psyops/false flags), but I had to stop when he continue to push that Q stuff--I just wasn't buying those sealed indictments, Mueller has flipped, etc.

Anyway, every once in a while, I just check him out to see what he's saying and it's the same hopium crap--"Deep state is in a panic," "Deep state in on the run," "declass is coming," "Nothing can stop what's coming," etc. yet all I see is NOBODY GOING TO JAIL and the DOJ REFUSING to prosecute McCabe, Comey , Strozk, etc. Nothing is happening to Hillary, and nothing is happening with Huber (that was just another stall tactic in response to calls for a special council on all things Hillary, e.g. Uranium One). I think the Uranium One coverup is on-going (Victoria Toensing in the attorney for the Uranium One whistle blower and they have NOT been contacted by Huber)

And Barr is a total deep state swamp rat and his DOJ continues to PROTECT HILLARY!!!

And this guy suggests that the deep state got to Trump on foreign policy (since what's happening on the ground is not what he campaigned on) and suggests there might have been some kind of deal to make the Mueller Investigation(aka Clinton lawyer investigation go away) https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/tit-for...-off-the-hook/

Anyway, back to the topic of the thread:

Gordon Thomas on Robert Maxwell/Mossad Espionage Project in the USA and Beyond

Gilad Atzmon • September 8, 2019

http://www.unz.com/gatzmon/gordon-th...sa-and-beyond/

As time goes by it seems as if Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard was just the tip of the iceberg. America has been riddled and infiltrated by Israeli spies at the highest possible level for decades. You must listen to this interview with Gordon Thomas:

Robert Maxwell House Spies: Dead to the Last Drop

Today on TruNews, host Rick Wiles and Doc Burkhart examine the espionage connections throughout the family of Israel’s superspy, Robert Maxwell. His daughter Ghislaine is in the news, but several other members of this notorious clan may have also been part of an effort by the Mossad to create a global data collection network, leveraging information against global citizens. Rick Wiles, Doc Burkhart. Airdate 9/6/19

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (9th September 2019),monty (9th September 2019),woodman (9th September 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

And many here (you know who you are) just keep sucking it up. If some of us are so gullible, just imagine how many gullible fools are out there sucking this shit up while the world is being pulled down around them.

"Trump is our savior!"

Trump is there to make you think you have a choice.....until you don't have any choice at all.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th September 2019),Jewboo (9th September 2019),midnight rambler (9th September 2019),monty (9th September 2019)