Thread: get whitey yields brain damage for boy

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

get whitey yields brain damage for boy

https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/ne...-police-say-2/

VISALIA, California (KGPE) – A Visalia teen was still hospitalized Monday after police said he was jumped by four men.

Cayden Newberry, a 15-year-old Mt. Whitney High School sophomore, was walking home around 11:30 p.m. on September 8 when he was attacked.

His mother said he was beaten so badly he needed to have emergency surgery on his head.

Sgt. Gary Williams with the Visalia Police Department said the teen was on South Mooney Boulevard when four males got out of their car to attack him.

He said investigators are still trying to figure out what led up to the assault.

“We have officers who are looking for some video surveillance in the area in attempts to be able to identify the subjects involved,” Williams said.

Williams said a passing motorist called in the assault. “The witness was driving by, did flash their lights at the suspects in attempts to get them off the victim. Once they saw the witness had showed up they fled in the vehicle,” he said.

Investigators don’t know why Newberry was targeted and said he was not robbed.

His mother did not want to go on camera, but sent a statement:

“Cayden is an all around American kid. He’s kind, loving, helpful, smart, and sweet. He’s the kind of young man that every mom dreams of! He loves all sports and has played football, baseball and basketball. He has dreams of being a professional basketball player and Is an aspiring player which has had to be put on hold due to his traumatic brain injury and recent surgery.

The injuries would have led to his death without the intervention of medical staff. We are beyond blessed that his story can be one nothing short of a true miracle! We are pleading with the public for help that will lead to the swift justice of those whose motives appear to be nothing short of fulfilling evil pursuits against a young man that has done nothing but dedicate his life to being kind to others.

He has a long road to recovery and this has changed his life in major ways. We cannot wrap our heads around what would ever possess someone to commit such vile acts on an innocent young man who was just trying to walk home.”

Police said Newberry wasn’t doing anything wrong and the street he was attacked on is generally well lit and busy. They said it’s not an unsafe area.

“We’re not sure exactly why this happened. Hopefully as his memory continues to come back he will be able to provide us with some additional statements in regards to what started that altercation,” Williams said.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

hoarder (23rd May 2020),Jewboo (17th September 2019),midnight rambler (17th September 2019),old steel (17th September 2019),Tumbleweed (17th September 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: get whitey yields brain damage for boy

Yet another well deserved beat-down of a white supremacist cracka for even breathing. Good thing those FOUR heroic brothas were there to serve up some overdue social justice! It's just too bad someone intervened before they could complete their noble task.

(The po-po) said it’s not an unsafe area.
    Really? Perhaps a reassessment is in order. Meanwhile we need to disarm all those white supremacist crackas.

“We’re not sure exactly why this happened. Hopefully as his memory continues to come back he will be able to provide us with some additional statements in regards to what started that altercation,” Williams said.
    Are you really that fucking clueless or are you just being PC?
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Are you really that fucking clueless or are you just being PC?
    Living in The State of Denial.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th September 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

This case is not a one off, this shit is being widely done every fucking day, in fact more and more common, just not being reported.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th September 2019),old steel (17th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    This case is not a one off, this shit is being widely done every fucking day, in fact more and more common, just not being reported.
    San Francisco nigger "youths" broke my jaw in August 1968 while I was waiting for a bus to go to work downtown at 3pm on a very busy street.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

hoarder (23rd May 2020),midnight rambler (17th September 2019),Tumbleweed (17th September 2019),woodman (17th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I came across a video on live leak of a nigger beating up an old white guy in a nursing home. It's sickening to see what's happening in this country with all the "diversity" our enemies are promoting.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

Platinum
    Thanks

That is tens of thousands of years of de-evolution of the nig nog. They breed the most brutal and heartless in Africa for tens of thousands of years and developed a breed that kills for fun, and you "waycists" are surprised when nigs attack. That is their DNA to do this (studies prove this that African DNA is made to kill without mercy), diversity that includes sub-Saharan Africans means your death or harm.

Back in the day when I thought everybody was loving and kind. I had two instances of nig nogs trying to rape my cracker ass. And two instances of nig nogs beating me up and threatening to kill me. And JooBoo was entertained by the story of my father running away from a pack of niggers down the road while they made him run away to defend his pizza from being stolen as they threaten personal harm.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    That is tens of thousands of years of de-evolution of the nig nog. They breed the most brutal and heartless in Africa for tens of thousands of years and developed a breed that kills for fun, and you "waycists" are surprised when nigs attack. That is their DNA to do this (studies prove this that African (Also Turkic/Mongol)DNA is made to kill without mercy), diversity that includes sub-Saharan Africans means your death or harm.

Back in the day when I thought everybody was loving and kind. I had two instances of nig nogs trying to rape my cracker ass. And two instances of nig nogs either beating me up and threatening to kill me. And JooBoo was entertained by the story of my father running away from a pack of niggers down the road while they made him run away to defend his pizza from being stolen as they threaten personal harm.
    I have to admit, it is somewhat entertaining to envision some poor old white guy, running at full speed with a pizza and a 'pack of niggers' trying to take him down for said pizza. Pizza=Italian Crack for niggers. "Gibs me dat Whitey!"
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

C.Martel (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post

Sgt. Gary Williams with the Visalia Police Department said the teen was on South Mooney Boulevard when four males got out of their car to attack him.

He said investigators are still trying to figure out what led up to the assault.
    "Still trying to figure out what led up to the assault"?? Hasn't the idiot ever heard of inferiority complex??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

woodman (23rd May 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    "Still trying to figure out what led up to the assault"?? Hasn't the idiot ever heard of inferiority complex??
    Excellent point Hoarder. You cut right through the fog of war and hit it!
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

17. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

hoarder (23rd May 2020)