Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: they dont expel anybody from skool, except this girl

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

they dont expel anybody from skool, except this girl

https://www.policeone.com/active-sho...former-school/

Police arrest woman who threatened to shoot 400 people at her former school

A pizza parlor employee allegedly threatened to open fire at her former high school, but was apprehended before taking any action

Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Brian Niemietz
    New York Daily News

TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma police arrested an 18-year-old woman who allegedly purchased an assault rifle and told a co-worker she intended to gun down 400 people at her former school.

Pizza parlor employee Alexis Wilson, 18, of Tulsa, showed a colleague video of her firing an AR-15 at a rifle range and told that co-worker she was planning to shoot current pupils at McAlester High School, according to ABC News station KTUL.

Alexis Wilson, 18, was arrested by Pittsburgh County Sheriff's deputies on Monday, Sept. 16 for making terrorist threats, according to Sheriff Chris

An anonymous tipster alerted cops to the incident. According to the report, Wilson recently purchased an AK-47, which they found in her home along with a 12-gauge shotgun and ammunition for both. There was no mention of an AR-15, which is a gun frequently used in mass shootings, including the 2018 slaughter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla.

Wilson denied telling her colleague she was going to shoot up a school and claimed that she'd shared still photos with that person -- not video -- of her using an assault rifle. Wilson reportedly told police she was trying to explain to her colleague that not at all gun owners are bad people and isn't sure why that may have been interpreted otherwise.

[Read: Mass casualty threat assessment: 12 steps to moving beyond guessing]

Pittsburg County Sheriff Chris Morris told McAlester News an 18-year-old suspect was in custody for making terroristic threats and that police had reviewed footage of Wilson firing a weapon.

"We'd seen video of her shooting guns," Morris said. "She showed video to her friends and told them she had recently purchased a gun and told her friends she was going to shoot up the school."

Wilson was a student at McAlester before leaving in the ninth grade, according to reports. She told police she'd attempted to enroll again, but was not allowed to due "to previous incidents."

ABC reports that while enrolled, Wilson had been suspended for bringing a knife to school and having swastikas on her belongings. She allegedly told police she used to be "borderline homicidal to the people of McAlester school because she was bullied," but no longer felt that way.

Morris said the threat was "something we take very, very serious" and that police acted quickly to apprehend Wilson, who is said to be in police custody.

"Way to keep these kiddos safe with your quick response and thorough investigations. I am proud to have you as Deputies, you represent Pittsburg County very well!!!!!!" Morris wrote to the arresting officers on Facebook.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (18th September 2019),Joshua01 (18th September 2019),Tumbleweed (18th September 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

Re: they dont expel anybody from skool, except this girl

There was no mention of an AR-15, which is a gun frequently used in mass shootings, including the 2018 slaughter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla.

I'm sure there was one in the area! Can't have a gun scare without a killy AR-15 'assault weapon'!!

Not guilty!
    https://is2.4chan.org/pol/1568816045076.png
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joshua01 For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th September 2019),Tumbleweed (18th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Evil White Girl
    wants rifle while surrounded by niggers in Pittsburgh

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th September 2019),Joshua01 (18th September 2019),Tumbleweed (18th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

White girl looks half Mexican to me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th September 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks

swastika sticker on your folder? banned from public skoolz

beat up students, rape students, attack teachers, steal, destroy -- not banned from same

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

hoarder (18th September 2019),Jewboo (18th September 2019),midnight rambler (18th September 2019),Tumbleweed (18th September 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Evil White Girl
    wants rifle while surrounded by niggers in Pittsburgh

think it's in OK -- pittsburgh county

Iridium
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    White girl looks half Mexican to me.
    read that area is heavy with choctaw. could be hybrid with some of that in it. too, mexicans and american indians are similar genes, no?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

hoarder (18th September 2019),Tumbleweed (19th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    read that area is heavy with choctaw. could be hybrid with some of that in it. too, mexicans and american indians are similar genes, no?
    Yes, Indians just don't have any Spanish (Arab) genes. Either bloodline produces the dark eyes she has. Hard to tell the difference in women. Easy in men, as facial/body hair is a dead giveaway.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

cheka. (18th September 2019),Tumbleweed (18th September 2019)

Platinum
    Thanks

'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry' is the rule in inner city schools.

Her problem was she told a dumbass cracker her feelings.

Nobody is your friend in this world, except maybe perhaps some family members.

These mass shootings goal is to get every idiot into 'terrorism mode', that there are these white terrorists out to get me, I'll call the kidnappers.

https://youtu.be/bVQdNPSvpyc?t=8m51s

Crackers are crazy n dangerous.

A nigger is going to kill you for being next to them. A cracker is going to call 911 and tell idiots you are taking cannabis oil, so you can be raped every day in a rape cell.

The country is beyond $%!&ed.

And yes the fake 'authorities' are no IQ for setting up rape cells around the country.

If a white person's goal in life is to be a slave of the zionists and make everybody else a slave of the zionist, that is a cracker.
    Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    think it's in OK -- pittsburgh county
    Thanks Cheka. I stand corrected.

TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma police arrested an 18-year-old woman who allegedly purchased an assault rifle and told a co-worker she intended to gun down 400 people at her former school.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.