Thread: Colloidal silver in a plastic container

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Colloidal silver in a plastic container

Not good. Have some stored in a brown plastic container from a few years ago. Got this unrelenting head/lung issue so tried the saline flush with no good results. Broke out the silver stash my wife made 2-3 years ago. Did the nasal sinus thing and it burns like hell. Figures it's cause my sinuses are jacked. After doing that It smelled like China, here where you burn your crap a lot of people burn plastic. So a couple days I realize it's actually this stashed silver crap eating at the plastic (I assume) So it still works kinda but the plastic burning in my sinus just isn't right. Need to make more in a glass container but just thought I would throw this out here. Sheesh.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

woodman (20th September 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: Colloidal silver in a plastic container

I bought some colloidal silver that I thought was a good deal. It came in plastic and it tasted like burnt plastic. I threw it out.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

I absolutely detest the smell of burning garbage. The worst part of the smell is the burnt plastic. Another reason to not have any neighbors.

Hope you kick the infection soon Cebu.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,415 Posts

Colloidal silver is metal nano particles suspended in a liquid.

No matter the container, it only lasts for so long.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Colloidal silver stored in glass, far from electrical appliances and in the dark will last for years. Also, I have found colloidal silver to be stable for many months stored in gallon plastic containers of distilled water. However, plastics in general should be avoided for long term storage. Empty peroxide plastic brown bottles also store colloidal silver for months.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Joshua01 (21st September 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,607 Posts

I only store the CS that I make in brown glass as mamboni suggests. Silver don't spoil and will last for years in a brown glass container away from light and safe from reactions to plastics
    Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Colloidal silver stored in glass, far from electrical appliances and in the dark will last for years. Also, I have found colloidal silver to be stable for many months stored in gallon plastic containers of distilled water. However, plastics in general should be avoided for long term storage. Empty peroxide plastic brown bottles also store colloidal silver for months.
    If you're offended by any of my posts tough shit!
    "Politicians Are Like Diapers, They Should Be Changed Often, And For The Same Reason"
    If you're not prepared for what's coming it's already too late!
    Niggers will never be satisfied!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

PLASTIC BOTTLE of expensive so-called healthy stuff....lol

SAME HERE
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Made another batch yesterday although it took me about 8 hours to get the balls to try it in my sinuses. No burn, no nothing but a big glob of yellow green goodness out. Going to do this again but wow how a plastic container can leach into it. In that same old batch I found out my wife saved some in a brown glass bottle, tried it and no issues. Going to do another sinus rinse and then the respirator thing for my lungs. This cold or whatever sucks, 1 or 2 days max is normal.
    Jackie did it and you know it!