Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen climate change activist angrily berates UN Climate Summit attendees

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Re: Teen climate change activist angrily berates UN Climate Summit attendees

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    It's noteworthy that Ocrazio didn't deny it was a great idea, in fact it would appear to me that she was thinking, "Damn that's a great idea! I wish I had said it first!"
    Their goal for us is genocide.

They are the modern Russian Bolsheviks.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (4th October 2019),madfranks (4th October 2019),midnight rambler (3rd October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    It's noteworthy that Ocrazio didn't deny it was a great idea, in fact it would appear to me that she was thinking, "Damn that's a great idea! I wish I had said it first!"
    Yeah babies are such carbonemitting monsters. The girl with the German accent didn’t seem that old either... Lots of carbonemitting ahead of her unless she takes responsibility for her thoughts and presence. Wouldn’t be surprised if AOC would support a 1 child/couple policy.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Mrs. Ocasio feels that "the right" should not mock the obviously mentally disturbed woman.

And then Mrs. Ocasio turned away and went right on mentally disturbing everyone else in the room.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

madfranks (4th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Thanks to saboteur absentee landlord JQP, our GSUS Forum understandably finally dwindled to less than 50 active members.
    JQP should have, in common decency, handed the keys to Madfranks years ago. We can't even post an image here anymore while JQP occasionally comes and goes intentionally ignoring our reasonable complaints. Even with active committed management, kosher GIM2 is also now a similar ghost town. This archaic "forum" format itself is long dead in 2019.

My avatar reflects the only sane mentally-healthy coping response to our 2019 Reality. I found it at 4chan thanks to brother Shami. Maybe brother Madfranks is considering THIS wisdom while commenting on my coping idea.

I profoundly respect our few remaining still-active Members (actually true Survivalists) of GSUS. We still daily disagree/ed in many posts yet collectively maintain, after all these years, our mutual space for "Truth" that needs no active website moderation. Our Truth space remains unique in cyberspace. Can anyone link us to another after all these years?

Bravo, and well said. This may be post of the year for 2019 here at GSUS.

I joined GIM back in 2006, back when it was possible to find a forum online that (mostly) allowed free speech. Now here we are in 2019 and what should be a growing membership base and expanded online presence is literally the closest thing to an internet slum as I can think of. What else is there to do but this?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (4th October 2019),Neuro (6th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post

Well, that didn't work out quite as planned.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Good value for CO2 there...
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    Bravo, and well said. This may be post of the year for 2019 here at GSUS.

I joined GIM back in 2006, back when it was possible to find a forum online that (mostly) allowed free speech. Now here we are in 2019 and what should be a growing membership base and expanded online presence is literally the closest thing to an internet slum as I can think of. What else is there to do but this?
    Prayers? May work... We know that JQP is reachable by lawyers at least...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

madfranks (8th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Prayers? May work... We know that JQP is reachable by lawyers at least...
    When I say my goodnight prayers tonight I'll try to remember to pray for this forum.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

15. The Following User Says Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th October 2019)