Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen climate change activist angrily berates UN Climate Summit attendees

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Re: Teen climate change activist angrily berates UN Climate Summit attendees

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Big surprise huh, MR?

These leftists are begging to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

We all know that agenda 2021, agenda 2030, will only work with a massive population reduction in the billions, just for starters.

Lots of conservative type people are already in the know.

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b...7NpVqQCsnT.jpg
    52 minutes ago
    (Edited)

"I have no problem watching you get mowed down
    I also have no problem completing the deed once you are admitted to my emergency department with non-lethal wounds.
    We don't need people like you, and that should make you very afraid because we are everywhere.
    Doctors. Nurses. Military. Law enforcement. Education. Service industry. Auto industry. Millions of closeted supporters who now have been unified under one objective - kill all democrats.
    We no longer care about you, and that makes us very dangerous indeed."
    The link in your post leads to an extremely tiny thumbnail - what's up with that??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

She is a 16 year old high functioning autist, has had eating disorders, and was diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder according to her mother’s biography published at the time Greta started her school strike a year ago. Both her parents are extreme leftist actors.

Nothing wrong in shaping world policy after what she says aye?
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th September 2019)

Platinum
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Tiffany Fitzhenry is a new one to me, sort of a pedowood whistleblower & more. She's been outing a # of pedowood marquee names; George Clooney, Ellen D, & yesterday Harrison Ford who caught flak for flying his private jet to NY to give a Climate-Hoax speech.
    https://twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry

Globalist Puppets Revealed
    admin 9 hours ago
    Harrison Ford, 'climate change' and the UN; it's deeper than you think.... Read More
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Who's laughing now?

KA-CHING! Angry Teen Environmentalist ‘Wins’ $100,000 In ‘Alternative Nobel Prize’ Award
    Avatar by Joseph Curl September 25, 2019 71 Comments

That didn’t take long.

Greta Thunberg, the angry young climatologist making headlines all over the world, has “won” 1 million Swedish kronor ($103,000) for her angry crusade to stop global warming.

The 16-year-old is among four people named as the winners of a Right Livelihood Award, also called the “Alternative Nobel Prize.”

“We honour and support courageous people solving global problems,” says their website. What problem Thunberg has “solved” is unclear.

“Thunberg is the powerful voice of a young generation that will have to bear the consequences of today’s political failure to stop climate change. Her resolve to not put up with the looming climate disaster has inspired millions of peers to also raise their voices and demand immediate climate action,” says the site.

Thunberg is quoted in the award announcement:

“I’m deeply grateful for being one of the recipients of this great honour. But of course, whenever I receive an award, it is not me who is the winner. I am part of a global movement of school children, youth and adults of all ages who have decided to act in defence of our living planet. I share this award with them. The Right Livelihood Award is a huge recognition for Fridays For Future and the climate strike movement. Thank you so very much!”

An award ceremony is planned in Stockholm on Dec. 4, six days before the Nobel prizes are handed out, but Thunberg will be in Chile for a climate summit so likely won’t attend.

Thunberg’s campaign to save the world began in August 2018, when she began protesting one day a week outside Sweden’s parliament. She arrived in New York last month after a two-week journey by yacht (she refuses to fly).

In her address on Monday at the United Nations, Thunberg said: “This is all wrong. I shouldn’t be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you have come to us young people for hope. How dare you? ‘You have stolen my dreams, my childhood with your empty words.

“Yet I’m one of the lucky ones. People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing, and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you?! The eyes of future generations are on you and if you choose to fail us I say we will never forgive you. We will not let you get away with this.”

But now, it looks like Thunberg’s yacht has come in.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...l-prize-award/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    The link in your post leads to an extremely tiny thumbnail - what's up with that??

That is the avatar of the person posting the quote and as this site doesn't support photographs, it posts the picture to where the avatar originates

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    That is the avatar of the person posting the quote and as this site doesn't support photographs, it posts the picture to where the avatar originates
    That link only shows the thumbnail and nothing else.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    That link only shows the thumbnail and nothing else.
    Yup, it's from zerohedge.

If this site supported photos it would show her photo in the post vs the link to the photo which is shown.

Thanks

But now, it looks like Thunberg’s yacht has come in.
    Shit, that was easy.