Thread: 250lb negro fag is memphis skool homecoming queen

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

250lb negro fag is memphis skool homecoming queen

'clown world' is too mild to give this a fair shake. have to come up with something better

pic of fag at link. principal goes full cuck in quote below

https://www.yahoo.com/news/memphis-w...112320352.html

Memphis, Tennessee, high school student Brandon Allen gives the title of “homecoming queen” new meaning.

The White Station High School senior was crowned Homecoming Royalty on Friday night ― and accepted his title in a fabulous gold sequin gown.

Allen, who is the self-proclaimed “Queen of Extra” and identifies as gay, told HuffPost he chose to wear the gown because he truly believes he is royalty. “So I want to rock a dress and look like a queen,” he said.

Principal Carrye Holland had a measured reply for haters.

“Here’s the thing: it’s Brandon’s right to run for homecoming court under Title IX. It’s the students’ choice of who they want to support as homecoming royalty,” Holland wrote in the comments section.

“I’m exceedingly proud to be the principal of our amazing school,” she continued. “You don’t have to agree but disrespectful comments will be deleted. WSHS loves and supports everyone regardless of who they are or what they believe. Thank you for the love and light from so many of you.”

White Station High School made the switch to gender-neutral titles this year, forgoing the traditional titles of homecoming king and queen.

Emmett Campbell, the student photographer who snapped the picture of Allen, said his principal had made a phenomenal impact at the school since she stepped up from her previous role as vice principal this year.

“She genuinely cares about us as students and puts in the effort to make us feel comfortable at school,” Campbell told HuffPost.

Joris Ray, the superintendent of Memphis’ Shelby County Schools, said he supported efforts to boost student voice and expression:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

Down1 (1st October 2019),Jewboo (1st October 2019),midnight rambler (30th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: 250lb negro fag is memphis skool homecoming queen

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (1st October 2019),Down1 (1st October 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Every one looks very pleased except for Mark McDonald the Athletic Director.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

cheka. (1st October 2019),Jewboo (1st October 2019),monty (1st October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

he truly believes he is royalty
    We've had it easy for too long. These spoiled rotten brats have a seriously inflated sense of their own egos. It's things like this that make me want to see some societal collapse, let these suckers try to actually survive and then lets see him believe he's royalty.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (2nd October 2019),Jewboo (2nd October 2019),midnight rambler (2nd October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post

... It's things like this that make me want to see some societal collapse...

You just described my latest avatar.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    It's things like this that make me want to see some societal collapse
    No sense in egging on the inevitable. It's happening now just in a slow motion train wreck. I don't want to see any collapse. The 250 lb dragteen is just another symptom of the collapse.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken