Thread: Just talked to my neighbors.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Just talked to my neighbors.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.ph...984&type=thumb

I just noticed Monty's avatar and thought about all the "normal" people I know who still live there.

They don't know they are being lied to. They think they live in the freest safest country in the world.

And they sure don't want to hear anything. One of them looked at me point blank and said Don't, don't, I don't want to hear that, please jon, just don't.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

hoarder (2nd October 2019),Jewboo (2nd October 2019),monty (1st October 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Just talked to my neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.ph...984&type=thumb

I just noticed Monty's avatar and thought about all the "normal" people I know who still live there.

They don't know they are being lied to. They think they live in the freest safest country in the world.

And they sure don't want to hear anything. One of them looked at me point blank and said Don't, don't, I don't want to hear that, please jon, just don't.

Yes, a lot of willful ignorance. I give you credit for trying.

I actually get really mad at people like that -they are part of the problem. That's how I feel about the conservativetreehouse people. I only go there for updates on the coup. I don't even bother with the commenters there. Even though they see the corruption when it comes to the whole freaking govt. trying to take out Trump, they can't seem to let themselves consider that these same corrupt people would be willing to lie us into war or stage false flags.

And I think since they are a bunch of Christian zios over there, they really want to believe the narrative about the "evil Muslims" doing all these terror attacks. When I drop links about the US and Israel funding/supporting/training ISIS/AlQaeda, and Israel providing medical treatment, they just ignore them. I've even seen some of them reference "link fear" - in other words, they are afraid of links to sites they don't recognize (so they basically only go to the treehouse, Fox and probably Pamela Geller).

What really gets me is that these people are not curious about 9/11--it's been 18 years, they've seen the level of corruption and the lying from the media, they know the MSM lied about Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and the Russia hoax, but they believe the MSM tells the truth about the "war on terror," 9/11, and all the other ridiculous false flags/psyops/hoaxes. And when someone like Rouhani goes on television and says the truth, that the US supports terrorists, they all think he's crazy.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Ares (2nd October 2019),Bigjon (2nd October 2019),hoarder (2nd October 2019),Jewboo (2nd October 2019),midnight rambler (2nd October 2019),monty (2nd October 2019),skidmark (6th October 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Shame on you. Trying to convince a servant that he is free when he obviously has a hole bored in his ear.

Laws for Servants
    …But if the servant declares, ‘I love my master and my wife and children; I do not want to go free,’ then his master is to bring him before the judges. And he shall take him to the door or doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he shall serve his master for life.

You should note that the lack of a REAL ID star on the drivers license is an act of "I don't need the protection of my master". The lack of this star is an act of expatriation. The hole in the ear was used as a SEAL 3,000 years ago. Now you need a STAR.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd October 2019),midnight rambler (2nd October 2019),osoab (2nd October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

I actually get really mad at people like that -they are part of the problem. That's how I feel about the conservativetreehouse people. I only go there for updates on the coup. I don't even bother with the commenters there. Even though they see the corruption when it comes to the whole freaking govt. trying to take out Trump, they can't seem to let themselves consider that these same corrupt people would be willing to lie us into war or stage false flags.

And I think since they are a bunch of Christian zios over there, they really want to believe the narrative about the "evil Muslims" doing all these terror attacks. When I drop links about the US and Israel funding/supporting/training ISIS/AlQaeda, and Israel providing medical treatment, they just ignore them. I've even seen some of them reference "link fear" - in other words, they are afraid of links to sites they don't recognize (so they basically only go to the treehouse, Fox and probably Pamela Geller).

What really gets me is that these people are not curious about 9/11--it's been 18 years, they've seen the level of corruption and the lying from the media, they know the MSM lied about Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and the Russia hoax, but they believe the MSM tells the truth about the "war on terror," 9/11, and all the other ridiculous false flags/psyops/hoaxes. And when someone like Rouhani goes on television and says the truth, that the US supports terrorists, they all think he's crazy.
    We always have to consider that most of the "conservatives" on the internet are Jews playing roles. I would guess that at least half of all posts on political or investment forums are made by Jews pretending to be what they are not. They have to control information and keep their secrets safe somehow.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd October 2019),Bigjon (2nd October 2019),Jewboo (2nd October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

What really gets me is
    that these people are not curious about 9/11--it's been 18 years, they've seen the level of corruption and the lying from the media, they know the MSM lied about Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and the Russia hoax, but they believe the MSM tells the truth about the "war on terror," 9/11, and all the other ridiculous false flags/psyops/hoaxes. And when someone like Rouhani goes on television and says the truth, that the US supports terrorists, they all think he's crazy.
    Compare this to a once-hopeful thread POSTED HERE SEVEN YEARS AGO.

For me, it was a simple choice between finally unleashing built-up White Male Homicidal Rage and going to prison or accepting our (((Clown World))) as it is in 2019. You yourself admit that our fellow White goyim are willfully ignorant and content to watch jew teevee while eating junk food and drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana.

4chan presents the only sane mentally-healthy answer for me while I watch our world burn.

BTW..............................they may ignore you at other website forums, but here at GSUS your THANKED-TO-POSTS ratio is much higher then everyone else here:

Amanda

Posts 590
    Thanked 901 Times
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd October 2019),madfranks (2nd October 2019)