Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Stone: possible communist takeover if Trump is removed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Jim Stone: possible communist takeover if Trump is removed.

From Jim Stone:

THE COMMUNIST TAKEOVER IS UNDERWAY NOW. HERE IS HOW I KNOW:

A BANK ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH PAYPAL ALSO GOT DRAINED. IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT NOT ONLY DID PAYPAL TAKE IT ALL, BUT AN ASSOCIATED BANK ACCOUNT GOT DRAINED OF WHAT LITTLE IT HAD.

Fortunately I had it drawn down to about $5 USD but they did go to the details of taking even that. It was not a "random bank expense" that did it, in Mexico they can't do that, someone actually accessed the account and took even the last $5 out of it.

This is key info for EVERYONE in alt media, during any communist takeover crap like this happens. They de-fund all opposition in ways that are totally illegal, but if the law is never going to be enforced again, who cares?

If anyone can, please contact Claudia for Western Union, we will need at a bare minimum $150. That's less than the original request but it is possible because I worked the alt income plan harder than usual, and $100 also made it via Western Union via 3 different transfers previously. I will post what makes it here, like the usual

Paypal which is now obviously toast.

HEADS UP: IF YOU ARE ALT MEDIA YOU ARE LIKELY TO NOT GET FUNDING THIS OCTOBER. THEY ARE MAKING THEIR MOVE NOW AND IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU DO GET FUNDING THIS MONTH, YOU WON'T GET IT NEXT MONTH, BE AS READY FOR THAT AS POSSIBLE. FUNDING YOU DO GET (it actually did land in Paypal) IS LIKELY TO BE STOLEN WHEN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK, WE CHECKED WITH THE BANK OFFICE YESTERDAY, THEY CALLED EVERYTHING UP ON SCREEN, AND PAYPAL DID NOT SEND A DIME. INSTEAD, WHAT LITTLE THE ACCOUNT DID HAVE GOT TAKEN ALSO.

TRUMP IS LIKELY TOAST, AND AMERICA WITH HIM ABSENT A CIVIL WAR.

The communists are not going to pay attention to law at this point, and any impeachment proceeding will not be real. They are not even going to bother with that. They are likely to simply try to take it all now, however, I think they were forced to do this before they were ready to so that might work in our favor in the end. DON'T BET ON IT, AND -I have noticed ALL the forums are posting threads about "what are your plans for a civil war" - What are you going to do, and what unique weapons do you have, or unique methods of fighting can you come up with"

FOLKS, DO NOT BE STUPID AND POST IN SUCH THREADS, IT IS ONLY THE COMMUNISTS HAVING YOU BE PART OF THEIR THINK TANK, IN THEIR EFFORTS TO DESTROY YOU. IF YOU WANT TO DESTROY ALL HOPE, PUT YOUR BEST IDEAS THERE.

Also, pay no attention to other commentary and writings that claim there won't be a civil war, civil war is the LAST THING THE COMMUNISTS WANT, ESPECIALLY SINCE TOO MANY AMERICANS KNOW WHO THE TARGET NEEDS TO BE.

First of all before saying what will need to be done if Trump is ousted, this preceeding statement has to be made VERY CLEAR: Do nothing for as long as Trump stays in power. He's a brilliant man who knows the situation better than anyone. He is conspiracy aware and can't say it. He did so well against them so far that their only option now is a forced coup. ONLY If they succeed with an outright forced coup will our choice remain peaceful be gone.

Here is what THEY know that they don't want YOU to know:

No government building is a target. Any attacks on them will be stifled and ineffective.

Don't bother with ANY public targets, the communists live in soft areas and only by attacking the soft areas are you going to have ANY IMPACT AT ALL, they absolutely WILL back off to the possibility of having "little jacob" be dead.

Did I say that clearly enough?

Don't bother with areas "Jacob" does not live, once the correct areas are adequately made aware of your demands for them to behave, they'll instruct their useful idiots that are not part of their tribe to BACK OFF.

Additionally, I have held off on saying this, But their most feared weapon in OUR HANDS is gasoline, and THAT is why they want gasoline powered cars banned. The combination of gasoline in a stick built nation, and guns, will put joe blow American on par with potent military forces, with the only difference being air superiority and armament. In the American situation, the importance of air superiority and armored vehicles is F***ING NIL, THE ARMY IS HERE, TIMES 200,000,000 and they absolutely CANNOT put that away if the correct targets are chosen, and gasoline is used.

I know I am risking this site by posting this, but who the hell else will?

Use the gasoline to flush them out, and then shoot them dead. If you are too soft skinned to do this, accept the fact that you won't be shot, you'll only be rendered impotent and if that's a chore for them, you'll go away to a prison camp somewhere, possibly ending up in a mass marketed sandwich.

They are not going to shoot you where everyone can see it, instead, you'll be harvested like a pig gets harvested, (you do NOT let other pigs see you kill a pig, they'll FREAK OUT.)

The same rules apply to us. It all has to happen in silence, and it will if you let it happen.

DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN.

IF THEY FORCE US TO DEFEND OURSELVES WITH VIOLENCE, IT IS THEIR FAULT. We offered them a peaceful solution with Trump, and THEY SAID NO. Tough luck after that.

DO NOT be afraid of police operated armored vehicles (or any armored vehicles for that matter). Just get them out of sight, and the SECOND they don't have a line of site to shoot you, keep doing what you're doing.

If Americans fight, and the correct targets are chosen, THE "COMMUNISTS" DO NOT HAVE A CHANCE. They'll be trounced so hard it will be comical.

All the body armor is made to handle an AR-15 but it won't handle bobby's "lowly" 30/30. That AR looks cool, but against any armor at all it is totally worthless. 30/30, 30.06 and the best penetrator is a .270 And any shotgun with slugs will be horrible for a recipient wearing body armor, it may not penetrate but getting hit by a truck matters.

That's where we are at folks, REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS AGAINST A CIVIL WAR, LOCK AND LOAD.

The attack signal will be "Trump is gone".

Locate your preferred "soft area" and PREPARE TO STRIKE NOW.

Civil war? Ha ha, what good will that do? Do not fight a civil war, just go vote again to fix it. And then lay down and die SUCKER.

I REPEAT: Do nothing for as long as Trump stays in power. He's a brilliant man who knows the situation better than anyone. He is conspiracy aware and can't say it. He did so well against them so far that their only option now is a forced coup. ONLY If they succeed with an outright forced coup will our choice remain peaceful be gone.

This post was triggered by the fact that even the small amount in the Paypal associated account was taken. That proves it is not just Paypal doing this, something else much bigger is at play now and people had damn well better be prepared for what is no longer on the horizon.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Amanda (2nd October 2019),midnight rambler (2nd October 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Re: Jim Stone: possible communist takeover if Trump is removed.

Yes, they will stop at nothing. I don't trust the senate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (2nd October 2019)

Thanks

ONCE AGAIN: DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL FOR AS LONG AS TRUMP IS NOT OUSTED

Acting now, when there is still a chance for a peaceful outcome would be superficial and stupid. Don't give them a "reason" outside of a full blown war to guilt trip people and take the guns. Wait until every peaceful option is exhausted, and yes, Trump is an 8 year president, don't let anyone kid you with that.

DO NOT GO AFTER THEIR STRONGHOLDS, NO, NAIL THEM WHERE THEIR CHILDREN SLEEP.

DO NOT waste resources driving across the country to "put things right"

The MSM is misleading everyone by convincing people they "need to attack Washington" all the while the most appropriate target that will call for an end to the coup is within 15 miles of your home. You can take action in 30 minutes or less, with NO investment in travel AT ALL, hell, you don't even need to miss a day of work!

If you touch the communist monster in ONE LITTLE SPOT, away from where it's head is, it will notice and cower immediately. That's awful damn easy to do when they infiltrated and usurped the entire nation, and are EVERYWHERE, within walking distance of most people. Fight this one smart folks, you really don't have to miss work to win this war.

Here is what will happen if you go "after the government", rather than the actual target:

Your bullets will run out while you get smashed.

The enemy that has taken over America will stroll peacefully in the parks, and laugh at how they got away with it, while the people are attacking a clown icon the communists ditched at the first sign of trouble. They sure as hell won't be there when all hell breaks loose, they'll be in their quiet communities watching the show and laughing.

If any action you take is not directly against houses, YOU LOSE.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post

" I know I am risking this site by posting this, but who the hell else will?

Use the gasoline to flush them out, and then shoot them dead. "

Jim Stone openly posted this explicit call for TERRORIST VIOLENCE on his website? The FBI is probably knocking on his door now.

Clown World
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

hoarder (2nd October 2019),osoab (2nd October 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Jim Stone openly posted this explicit call for TERRORIST VIOLENCE on his website? The FBI is probably knocking on his door now.

Clown World

IF
    They
    Remove
    Trump.

The commies do it all the time.
    Tactics come under free speech.
    No individuals are threatened.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    IF
    They
    Remove
    Trump.
    (((They))) arrested and convicted, or scared off, plenty in the new Trump Administration. How many has Trump and Barr since arrested?

The Special Counsel investigation was an investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and suspicious links between Trump associates and Russian officials, conducted by special prosecutor Robert Mueller from May 2017 to March 2019.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

hoarder (2nd October 2019)

Thanks

Clown World
    Bump to Bigjon for a real response.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Clown World
    I was thinking that these are strong words from a dude in Mexico.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

13. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd October 2019)

Thanks

Bump to Bigjon for a real response.

I guess your name must be they.

I always suspected as much.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I was thinking that these are strong words from a dude in Mexico.
    I thought you fell off the edge of your flat earth.