Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 90% of Syrian "Refugees” in Sweden are Living on Welfare

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

90% of Syrian "Refugees” in Sweden are Living on Welfare

Look how they're shifting the narrative now. It used to be "we need migrants to work the jobs that Swedes won't do" and "we need migrants to work and pay for all the retiring Swedish pensioners." Now the narrative is "the government has to create simple jobs for these people because our jobs are too complex for them." And in the meantime, they live on welfare.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...re-unemployed/

Professor and economist Per Lundborg said the solution to the problem is to create more jobs that do not require large amounts of training or education.

“Sweden is one of the most high-tech countries in the world, where we streamline simpler jobs. Therefore, the knowledge gap is too large for many of the refugee immigrants who come here,” Lundborg noted.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

cheka. (7th October 2019),Down1 (9th October 2019),General of Darkness (7th October 2019),hoarder (8th October 2019),Jewboo (7th October 2019),Neuro (10th October 2019),old steel (7th October 2019),osoab (7th October 2019),Tumbleweed (7th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: 90% of Syrian "Refugees” in Sweden are Living on Welfare

This is exactly why the "replacement theory" is not a theory and the leaders of most western countries are actively working to replace their native population with mindless morons to keep voting them into power for bread and circus.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

cheka. (7th October 2019),Jewboo (7th October 2019),madfranks (8th October 2019),midnight rambler (7th October 2019),Neuro (10th October 2019),old steel (7th October 2019),osoab (7th October 2019),Tumbleweed (7th October 2019),woodman (7th October 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Similiar in most of the occupied west. This one seems to have gotten a job:

DailyMail UK
    : Disturbing video shows Canadian 'Antifa' demonstrators blocking an elderly woman's path and screaming 'Nazi scum' in her face as she tries to enter a rally for right wing opposition party

Someone made a music video about this:

Trudeau's Syrian migrant attacks elderly couple
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

cheka. (7th October 2019),old steel (7th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

About time we openly admit that Whitey worldwide passively accepted being exterminated by unarmed brown and black INVADERS.......................while literally providing them welfare and their own willing daughters.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

madfranks (8th October 2019),Neuro (10th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Crazy stuff going down in Canada with Muslim terrorism.

Thanks

I know I started this thread, but damn, this stuff just gets to be so depressing day after day...
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th October 2019),Neuro (10th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    I know I started this thread, but damn, this stuff just gets to be so depressing day after day...
    Do what I did brother Madfranks. It's our only mentally-healthy cope in Clown World now.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

madfranks (8th October 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

damn, this stuff just gets to be so depressing day after day...
    https://youtu.be/nvaE_HCMimQ

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Look how they're shifting the narrative now. It used to be "we need migrants to work the jobs that Swedes won't do" and "we need migrants to work and pay for all the retiring Swedish pensioners." Now the narrative is "the government has to create simple jobs for these people because our jobs are too complex for them." And in the meantime, they live on welfare.
    And, instead of getting productive taxpaying members of society, they get 90% complete leaches on the already struggling system. Sounds like their social engineering plans were a complete fail.

All I would like is admission of screwing up. A simple "oops, our plans backfired. Sorry, don't do what we did." At least the taxpayers over there could get some sort of comfort at watching all their municipalities go bankrupt for this mess that was created. As well as other nations can learn exactly what not to do.
    life is good.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitch For This Useful Post:

Ares (10th October 2019),madfranks (8th October 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    And, instead of getting productive taxpaying members of society, they get 90% complete leaches on the already struggling system. Sounds like their social engineering plans were a complete fail.

All I would like is admission of screwing up. A simple "oops, our plans backfired. Sorry, don't do what we did." At least the taxpayers over there could get some sort of comfort at watching all their municipalities go bankrupt for this mess that was created. As well as other nations can learn exactly what not to do.
    In a logical world, that might actually happen. We all know that it won't happen in our reality though. They'll never, ever admit that letting in hundreds of thousands of uneducated bottom barrel middle easterners was a negative thing. Don't forget, diversity is our greatest strength®, which is accepted as truth by most westerners nowadays, which means that this must actually be a good thing, we just haven't figured out how it's good yet.
    - Lew Rockwell