Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain this tweet fro POTUS Trump?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Can someone explain this tweet fro POTUS Trump?

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Re: Can someone explain this tweet fro POTUS Trump?

Trump: "I Will Totally Destroy And Obliterate" The Turkish Economy If Erdogan Breaks Promises In Syria

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/major-policy-shift-us-pulls-out-syria-ahead-imminent-turkish-invasion

Update 4: Trump's tweetstorm continues.
    In another salvo of sweets sent about 20 minutes after the last round, Trump insists that "I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I've done before!)" if Erdogan does anything "off limits" - presumably implying that there will be some punishment if Erdogan attacks the Kurds.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

This jew-worshiping traitor just blurred the Ego line:

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!).
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

I guess Trumpstein will do some obliteration. Erdogan "crossing a line" should be a given.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

The reference is to Little Miss Muppett and Sadam Husein who shared the same illusion -

They both experienced Kurds in their Whey (way?)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

Down1 (7th October 2019),midnight rambler (7th October 2019),old steel (7th October 2019),osoab (7th October 2019)

Thanks

Trump is using tough talk to END a war?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

None of those people in the Middle East are our friends, I couldn't care less if Turkey takes out the Kurds and Trump destroys Turkey's economy.
    You know Trump is doing the right thing when so many bought and paid for RINO's are squealing this loud.
    Bring the boys home! America first!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Ares (7th October 2019),Spun Gold (8th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    None of those people in the Middle East are our friends, I couldn't care less if Turkey takes out the Kurds and Trump destroys Turkey's economy.
    You know Trump is doing the right thing when so many bought and paid for RINO's are squealing this loud.
    Bring the boys home! America first!
    They used to have a saying in WWII. "The flak only gets heavy when you're over the target."

I notice when both Repubs and Dems start bitching that Trump is doing what he got voted into office for. I honestly could care less for their bitching and crying.

Sit back and enjoy the show. I know I am.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th October 2019),Spun Gold (8th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

I think this more than anything was the trigger that put weight behind his decision to return our troops home.

‘I Hate it’ — Donald Trump Opens Up About His Letters to Parents of Killed Soldiers

President Donald Trump reminded Americans that troops were still dying in the Middle East, opening up on Monday about his letters to parents of slain soldiers.

“I have to sign letters often to parents of young soldiers that were killed and it’s the hardest thing I have to do in this job,” Trump said. “I hate it. I hate it.”

Trump spoke about the process after presiding over a signing event for the new United States and Japan trade deal at the White House.

“We make each letter different, each person is different, and we make them personal but no matter what you do it’s devastating,” Trump said. “The parents will never be the same, the families will never be the same.”

The president spoke about the ongoing wars in the Middle East, reminding critics of his foreign policy that he campaigned on to bring the troops home.

“We’ve been there for many many many years, beyond of what we were supposed to be,” he said. “Not fighting. Just there. Just there. It’s time to come back home.”

Trump said that the United States was “bogged down” and spending a lot of money maintaining forces in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria.

“We’re willing to do what we have to do, but there has to be an end game,” he said. “And if you stay it’s going to be the same thing, eventually you’re going to have to leave.”

Trump said he understood critics who felt that he was making a mistake by withdrawing troops, but said he was not convinced by their arguments.

“I respect both opinions, the problem with the other opinion is when do we leave?” he asked. “Are we going to stay there forever?”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...lled-soldiers/
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (7th October 2019),midnight rambler (7th October 2019),old steel (7th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,380 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Yup.