Thread: California is getting rid of Ham radio repeaters.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

California is getting rid of Ham radio repeaters.

From Jim Stone:

HUGE NEWS: CALIFORNIA IS ATTEMPTING TO GET RID OF HAM RADIO REPEATERS ON PUBLIC PROPERTY

Ham radio repeaters are needed by ham radio operators to carry their signals a greater distance when they can't get a good bounce, which is quite frequently. The repeaters were put in decades ago and have served as a last line of emergency communication when all other systems fail.

If california wants these repeaters gone, it is a clear sign something is up. The excuse of the bureaucracy is that it is an outdated tech that should be abandoned.
    However, it is perfectly obvious that it is NOT an outdated tech, and that the real reason is so the state can have a monopoly on communications and information when they cause TSHTF.

What do you do when you are planning to get hostile? Obviously you cut all communications you cannot easily contro or monitor

Cell phones and internet are not a threat, because they can be censored easily. The big question is what big breakthrough did they have with cell phones and internet that ensures they can both be perfectly censored when needed? It probably has something to do with a Google AI.

The state has said the repeaters can remain IF the people who control them pay rent to the state for the land they are on, which will obviously be priced so high there's no option other than to shut it all down. They can't charge rent on public property where the repeaters have been so the base excuse for getting rid of the repeaters, which were not costing them anything anyway, is B.S. - this is a communications shutdown and nothing less.

Comments on Twitter pretty much sum it up:
    "When they go after comm's it is the beginning."

HAM operators have been God send in natural disasters, by using their networks to keep info flowing.

Not wanting to be cynical ish, but in a governmental disaster, they could be deemed too effective, so by taking out repeaters, it's like Twitter/FB censoring….let that sink in.

Your 'rulers' literally remove life saving survival equipment right before they decide to put you in a do or die situation

Wow. The situation in California is starting to sound very scary…and fishy. Ham Radio is obviously still a benefit to those who use it. Almost like they don't want CA citizens to be able to communicate…

They start cutting off the power. Take away forms of communication. Sounds like things are getting a bit suspicious in the communist state of California.
    My comment: Obviously something screwy is going on with this. Interesting it is that this came up right after a ban on a popular and inexpensive ($25) hand held HAM radio with a 30 mile range. I guess that was too good, What next? Ban CB radio?

I was wrong about the reason why PG&E cut the power
    Last year, California's lawmakers pushed through legislation that held utilities accountable for all fires "they" create. However, in July, governor Newsom created a $21 billion fund to cover for damages caused by power related fires. I did not know that, which subsequently means that PG&E cut the power for purely manipulative reasons, as many people suspected. This is a correction to yesterday's report, where I sided with PG&E, obviously I should not have.

Now the question goes back to who is in control of PG&E? I had suspected the fires were for social engineering at first, was then mistaken about liability, and am now right back to who is doing social engineering via power cuts?

A few quick headlines
    Blackouts in California also hit those who had solar power
    People who had solar power were expecting to be unaffected by the blackouts, and got a wake up call. As it turns out, all the state subsidized solar installations on homes are grid tie only, and don't work AT ALL unless there's power already available. With no grid to feed power to, rather than feed the homes, the solar power systems simply shut off.

GOOD ONE.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: California is getting rid of Ham radio repeaters.

There is no ham radio at all in California. Show me where they legislated such a system at all in the state. Hence if they didn't create it then they cannot destroy it. End of story. Q.E.D.

California is synonymous with commerce. Lex Mercatoria. Ham radio is non-commercial. Non Lex Mercatoria.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    There is no ham radio at all in California. Show me where they legislated such a system at all in the state. Hence if they didn't create it then they cannot destroy it. End of story. Q.E.D.

California is synonymous with commerce. Lex Mercatoria. Ham radio is non-commercial. Non Lex Mercatoria.

The cartoon is there just for you. Burn you stupid f....
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    Burn you stupid f....
    Back at you Stud. I thought that was for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziero0 View Post
    Back at you Stud. I thought that was for you.
    Well I have an excuse, I had a moment today where my Math calculator stopped working and basic trig failed me. I mean this is not fair, the world was upside down or maybe it is a virus in my computer or maybe ...

ln is not inv

I know I should wear my glasses, but...

Can't see shit and when you are looking for arctan and hitting ln things just don't look right.