Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YouTube Removes 17,000 Channels 100,000 Videos, 500 Million Comments for “Hate Speech

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: YouTube Removes 17,000 Channels 100,000 Videos, 500 Million Comments for “Hate Sp

I am not able to access Bitchute.com and Jim Fetzer Bitchute channel page.

Error 1020
    Ray ID: 6111851f98149b60 • 2021-01-13 19:28:23 UTC
    Access denied
    What happened?
    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
    Cloudflare Ray ID: 6111851f98149b60 • Your IP: 2600:1700:a5b0:3f80:30b7:a0af:d484:cb3a • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Error 525
    Ray ID: 611192be1c320e62 • 2021-01-13 19:37:40 UTC
    SSL handshake failed
    You
    Browser
    Working
    Dallas
    Cloudflare
    Working
    www.bitchute.com
    Host
    Error
    What happened?
    Cloudflare is unable to establish an SSL connection to the origin server.
    What can I do?
    If you're a visitor of this website:
    Please try again in a few minutes.
    If you're the owner of this website:
    It appears that the SSL configuration used is not compatible with Cloudflare. This could happen for a several reasons, including no shared cipher suites. Additional troubleshooting information here.
    Cloudflare Ray ID: 611192be1c320e62 • Your IP: 2600:1700:a5b0:3f80:30b7:a0af:d484:cb3a • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: YouTube Removes 17,000 Channels 100,000 Videos, 500 Million Comments for “Hate Sp

support.google.com: Updating our ads and monetization policies on climate change
    October 7, 2021
    [T]oday, we’re announcing a new monetization policy for Google advertisers, publishers and YouTube creators that will prohibit ads for, and monetization of, content that contradicts well-established scientific consensus around the existence and causes of climate change...

In creating this policy and its parameters, we’ve consulted authoritative sources on the topic of climate science, including experts who have contributed to United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Assessment Reports.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

Climate change, is only one of the many verboten words on their system.

Vaccine
    Election Integrity

are also to be banned.

Anyone using google, youtube has nothing to do with First Amendment, and are only making money on pretending to be opposing our lost First Amendment.
    Llost is past tense. It's a done deal.
    The First Amendment is lost.

We have to just figure best way we the ordinary working people can put forth a real fight.

P.S. Gab seems to be a sincere effort. I signed up a long time ago and sent a small donation but admit I never spent time there and never figured out how to use it.

I understand that Gab is under many attacks.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

The degradation marches on...

reclaimthenet.org: YouTube’s new censorship tactic is to limit streams that are too popular
    February 1, 2022
    YouTube is capping the number of live viewers for some creators.

YouTube has a brand new censorship tactic that appears to be affecting small creators – and one that, on the face of it, makes no sense.

Several livestreams posted on Google’s platform last weekend by truckers protesting in Canada have had their audience limited. The reason given to viewers trying to access the videos? They were too popular.

“Video unavailable: This video is popular! Due to limited creator history, we’re limiting the number of viewers,” YouTube’s message reads, and then advises visitors to subscribe to the channel “to help this creator reach a broader audience.”...

Reports also note that visitors can see the videos if they’re logged out of their YouTube accounts, and interpret this as a way to at once limit the reach of a video and be able to track viewers.

Over on Reddit’s NewTubers subreddit that gathers small content creators, more similar stories are popping up, with one user sharing that their livestream quickly hit 300 views only to be informed by one of the people in the video’s chat that they started getting the “too popular” error.

This creator explained that they have had the channel for seven years, with 90 videos and several streams, and could not understand why YouTube was limiting them, noting in the comments that the content was “nothing unusual” or “controversial.”
    Another similar article on the censorship:

informationliberation.com: YouTube Censors Livestreams Of Canadian Trucker Protests For Being Too Popular
    Jan. 31, 2022
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

I am spending less and less time on YouTube. I do enjoy very old Western movies, like from the 30s and 40s, but fear I have see them all, each several times.

Really, as a Christian, I think each person should just pray and ask God what is the best Internet platform they should post on, if any. It is easy to be deceived, so put on the whole armor of God to protect your thoughts, words and deeds.

Being not conformed to this world system and being "in Christ" means the same thing to me and that is what gives each of us the best shot at getting to heaven.

1 Corinthians 3:19

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is the one who catches the wise in their craftiness”;

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Worldly-Wisdom